Red Quality Deck v2 by The Quality Cards Co.

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller
Collector: Yes

Red Quality Deck v2 by The Quality Cards Co.

Unread post by shermjack »

This is the 2nd Edition of the Red Quality deck...unfortunately, imho, they should have just stuck with the first version :(

The deck was printed in Taipei, Taiwan and is similar in ways to LPCC/EPCC decks, but the finish on this is not as nice, as say my Latitude deck (which I really like :D ). The tuck is quite plain on the outside and completely white on the inside. The cards are a little duller (matted?) and seemingly have less slipperiness to them, though they still fan pretty decently. The colors are quite dull as you can see by my pic of some of the courts, joker and AoS (Apologies in advance for the crappy iPhone pics :oops: )..I don't like he brown and black/red combination for the court colors, especially with the use of such a dark red.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in one, let me know by Mar 21st so I can order them in time before I depart China back to the US...I will ship from Cali the first week of April...each deck comes out to about 8.5 plus shipping to you of course.
Attachments
IMG_2656.JPG
IMG_2656.JPG (87.48 KiB) Viewed 420 times
IMG_2658.JPG
IMG_2658.JPG (75.63 KiB) Viewed 420 times
IMG_2659.JPG
IMG_2659.JPG (72.83 KiB) Viewed 420 times
IMG_2661.JPG
IMG_2661.JPG (95.51 KiB) Viewed 420 times
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Re: Red Quality Deck v2 by The Quality Cards Co.

Unread post by shermjack »

The color of the tuck and the card backs don't match either...the card backs are more of an orange red
Attachments
IMG_2662.JPG
IMG_2662.JPG (100.83 KiB) Viewed 419 times
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
Talisman
Decks Owned: 166

Unread post by Talisman »

shermjack wrote:This is the 2nd Edition of the Red Quality deck...unfortunately, imho, they should have just stuck with the first version :(

The deck was printed in Taipei, Taiwan and is similar in ways to LPCC/EPCC decks, but the finish on this is not as nice, as say my Latitude deck (which I really like :D ). The tuck is quite plain on the outside and completely white on the inside. The cards are a little duller (matted?) and seemingly have less slipperiness to them, though they still fan pretty decently. The colors are quite dull as you can see by my pic of some of the courts, joker and AoS (Apologies in advance for the crappy iPhone pics :oops: )..I don't like he brown and black/red combination for the court colors, especially with the use of such a dark red.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in one, let me know by Mar 21st so I can order them in time before I depart China back to the US...I will ship from Cali the first week of April...each deck comes out to about 8.5 plus shipping to you of course.
So I guess they mislabeled it too. Should've been called "Low Quality" playing cards??? :)
Räpylätassu
Player: Yes
White Whale: Black Palekh from 1937
Decks Owned: 700

Unread post by Räpylätassu »

I own a USPCC made, Bee branded Quality deck as well as the Brown Quality deck, which is made by the same printer as these are. I think I payed over 20 euros for that Brown Quality, one of the biggest mistakes I have made in collecting. The very dark brown does not work on the courts at all, it gives it a quite ugly look. The only thing I kinda like them is that it's always nice to own decks from as many printers as possible and the box was kinda cool with a very big tongue and a cool seal. The Bee branded Quality I bought because I like red decks, and it's USPCC and Q1.

No need for me to own these.
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE

"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."

"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE