Draconian Brimstone

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
jerichoholic
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Many
Decks Owned: 4800

Draconian Brimstone

Unread post by jerichoholic »

This was just updated on the Draconian project, with details to come tomorrow!

Save 10% at Playing Card Decks here - https://app.marsello.com/Portal/Custom/ ... 561772eaee
Save 10% at Card Addiction here using code VJOSE32 - https://card-addiction.com/?ref=1efow7c06m
Check out my collection - http://portfolio52.com/profile/124
Check out my reviews - https://www.youtube.com/vjose32
The Card Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vjose32
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/vjose32
Game Collection - https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/vjose32
badpete69
Decks Owned: 1500

Re: Draconian Brimstone

Unread post by badpete69 »

Victor. This was posted already in the grinders thread and on the original draconian thread a few days ago but since it doesn't hurt to have a thread on this deck, I won't move the post
Bruno
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Bruno »

Wish you had thought that out Pierre.
It's a Randy Butterfield showcase.
Not to be usurped, sullied.
O, I beg of you your comprehensions,
yet laugh at your contempts ....
my only competition is with myselves.

But Lèse-majesté, especially >Normans, natch.

Is jarnstill the Ars of the Hors Nebulous ?
Neigh .... the Effluxor of the Omniverse ??
RandyButterfield
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by RandyButterfield »

Hey Everyone,

I just added a $4 Pledge Tier for anyone who wants to get the Draconian Brimstones, but aren't interested in the Grinders design. The $4 covers the shipping / fulfillment / Kickstarter fees / BackerKit fees portion of the pledge. Like all of the Grinders Deck Tiers, $4 Tier will have access to all of the BackerKit Add-Ons post-funding.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ra ... ying-cards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks, Randy
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Jazzman99

Unread post by Jazzman99 »

So if I'm already backing Grinders, I just add $4 to my pledge?
My small but growing collection: http://www.portfolio52.com/collection/811/images
RandyButterfield
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Jazzman99 wrote:So if I'm already backing Grinders, I just add $4 to my pledge?
No, if you're already Pledged for at least 1 Grinders Deck, you'll have access to all of the BackerKit Add-Ons already (including Draconian Brimstone). The $4 Tier is for a few new Backers who are only interested in the Draconian Deck. The $4 is the same Shipping / Fee that's added to the Grinders Tiers ($14 for a 1 Deck pledge, $10 for a 1 Deck Add-On).

Thanks, Randy
Eoghann

Unread post by Eoghann »

That back was practically begging for a holographic printing! :lol:

Really nice of you to include a Draconian tier on Grinders instead of requiring to pledge for a deck. Thanks!
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Randy is such a class act 8-)

I'm just thinking I now have another Butterfield Brick Box I need to get a hold of...
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
RandyButterfield
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Thanks Eoghann and Magik!

My original plan was to have the Brimstone Deck as a secret until the Grinders BackerKits went out in a few weeks. Although, I realized that some original Draconian Backers might be pretty peeved about the lack of a heads-up!

Sorry Tom, no custom Brick Box for the Draconian Brimstone. I doubt I'll do any custom Brick Boxes in the future. They just don't have the sway they used to, even with a ton of Foil bling! Custom 6-Pack Boxes are pushing it these days also.

thanks, Randy
52JokesandCounting

Unread post by 52JokesandCounting »

RandyButterfield wrote:Thanks Eoghann and Magik!

My original plan was to have the Brimstone Deck as a secret until the Grinders BackerKits went out in a few weeks. Although, I realized that some original Draconian Backers might be pretty peeved about the lack of a heads-up!

thanks, Randy
That is nice of you!! :D
Talisman
Decks Owned: 166

Unread post by Talisman »

Hey Randy, I just wanted to clarify this $4 pledge. If I wanted just two Brimstone decks, I add an extra $4 to the pledge or does the $4 pledge cover both decks? Oh and BTW thanks for giving us this option.
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin

RandyButterfield wrote:Sorry Tom, no custom Brick Box for the Draconian Brimstone. I doubt I'll do any custom Brick Boxes in the future. They just don't have the sway they used to, even with a ton of Foil bling! Custom 6-Pack Boxes are pushing it these days also.
Oh, I was talking about the Grinders Brick Box, since I never buy enough decks to get them. Guess I forgot this was a new thread :oops:
- Tom

Check out my collection

LouCipherr
Decks Owned: 200

Unread post by LouCipherr »

Eoghann wrote:Really nice of you to include a Draconian tier on Grinders instead of requiring to pledge for a deck. Thanks!

^^ This. Thanks Randy!
RandyButterfield
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Talisman wrote:Hey Randy, I just wanted to clarify this $4 pledge. If I wanted just two Brimstone decks, I add an extra $4 to the pledge or does the $4 pledge cover both decks? Oh and BTW thanks for giving us this option.
Hey Talksman,

The Draconian Brimstone will be a BackerKit Add-On item (meant as a post-funding Pre-Order). It will be $11 per Deck, $56 per Six Decks, or $98 per Brick (a little more for .INT prices).

The new $4 Pledge Tier is for Backers of the original Draconian campaign who asked for a non-Grinders Tier, to let them Add-On Draconians in BackerKit. The $4 Pledge ONLY covers some of the Shipping and Fees brunt of the order. The total for 1 Draconian would be $15 ($4 + $11 Add-On). The total for 2 Draconians would be $26 ($4 + $11 + $11). The Grinders Pledge Tiers are built in a similar way ($14 for 1 Copper Deck - $4 shipping / fees + $10 Add-On price). The only difference is the MSRP. I've set the Blue and Copper Grinders at a $10 MSRP. The Draconian Brimstone MSRP is set at $11.

The Grinders BackerKit will be open from mid-December to early-February. Closing the BackerKits in early February gives everyone a nice cushion away from the expensive Holidays (as that will be when any extra BackerKit purchases will be charged).

I hope that helps clear some things up!

Thanks, Randy
Talisman

RandyButterfield wrote:
Talisman wrote:Hey Randy, I just wanted to clarify this $4 pledge. If I wanted just two Brimstone decks, I add an extra $4 to the pledge or does the $4 pledge cover both decks? Oh and BTW thanks for giving us this option.
Hey Talksman,

The Draconian Brimstone will be a BackerKit Add-On item (meant as a post-funding Pre-Order). It will be $11 per Deck, $56 per Six Decks, or $98 per Brick (a little more for .INT prices).

The new $4 Pledge Tier is for Backers of the original Draconian campaign who asked for a non-Grinders Tier, to let them Add-On Draconians in BackerKit. The $4 Pledge ONLY covers some of the Shipping and Fees brunt of the order. The total for 1 Draconian would be $15 ($4 + $11 Add-On). The total for 2 Draconians would be $26 ($4 + $11 + $11). The Grinders Pledge Tiers are built in a similar way ($14 for 1 Copper Deck - $4 shipping / fees + $10 Add-On price). The only difference is the MSRP. I've set the Blue and Copper Grinders at a $10 MSRP. The Draconian Brimstone MSRP is set at $11.

The Grinders BackerKit will be open from mid-December to early-February. Closing the BackerKits in early February gives everyone a nice cushion away from the expensive Holidays (as that will be when any extra BackerKit purchases will be charged).

I hope that helps clear some things up!

Thanks, Randy
Thanks Randy,
You brought something else to my attention that the $4 pledge was meant for backers of the original Draconian campaign. I thought it was open to anyone who didn't back the Grinders campaign. I guess I'll need to add more to my pledge to back your Grinders cards as well.
Talisman

RandyButterfield wrote:Hey Everyone,

I just added a $4 Pledge Tier for anyone who wants to get the Draconian Brimstones, but aren't interested in the Grinders design. The $4 covers the shipping / fulfillment / Kickstarter fees / BackerKit fees portion of the pledge. Like all of the Grinders Deck Tiers, $4 Tier will have access to all of the BackerKit Add-Ons post-funding.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ra ... ying-cards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;...

thanks, Randy
Now I'm totally confused as your OP says the $4 pledge tier is for anyone...
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Talisman wrote: Thanks Randy,
You brought something else to my attention that the $4 pledge was meant for backers of the original Draconian campaign. I thought it was open to anyone who didn't back the Grinders campaign. I guess I'll need to add more to my pledge to back your Grinders cards as well.
I'm pretty sure that while it is intended primarily for Draconian backers who are not interested in Grinders, it also does/will not exclude anyone else who also just want the Brimstone deck.
- Tom

Check out my collection

shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by shermjack »

Talisman wrote:
RandyButterfield wrote:Hey Everyone,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ra ... ying-cards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;....

thanks, Randy
Now I'm totally confused as your OP says the $4 pledge tier is for anyone...
I believe that Randy's original intent was to open up the Draconians Brimstone to everyone that is interested (including those that pledged for the original Draconian as well as anyone else that has not backed Grinders)...those that are already backing Grinders don't need to do anything, just add on decks when they get their backer kit. The 4 dollar pledge is just to get access to the backerkit (the 4 dollars will cover postage for anything you add on through backer kit) where you will be able to order as many Draconian Brimstones that you wish for the set price (i.e. You will be able to add on more Grinder decks for 10 each...would imagine the Brimstone Draconians will be around the same price).

So, if you just want the Brimstone, pledge for the 4 dollar tier and then when you get your backerkit, you can then add on the number of decks you want.
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
RandyButterfield
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Shermjack and Magikfingerz are correct! The $4 tier is for anyone who wants Draconiams within BackerKit, but aren't interested in Grinders Decks. I only added the $4 Tier because some original Draconian Backers were requesting it. That's why I mentioned it in my original post.

If you're already pledged in any $4 or higher Tier for the Grinders campaign, the Draconians will be available within BackerKit.

Thanks, Randy
Bruno
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Bruno »

But will they glow in the dark places ?
O, I beg of you your comprehensions,
yet laugh at your contempts ....
my only competition is with myselves.

But Lèse-majesté, especially >Normans, natch.

Is jarnstill the Ars of the Hors Nebulous ?
Neigh .... the Effluxor of the Omniverse ??