[ISO][TRADE] Bicycle Karnival Dose Redux *this is done*

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Lord Nikon
Magician: Yes

[ISO][TRADE] Bicycle Karnival Dose Redux *this is done*

Unread post by Lord Nikon »

I am no longer in search of these cards.

I'm looking for a new, unopened deck of the Bicycle Karnival Dose Redux cards. Maybe interested even if they were opened. Please PM me for details. Thanks!
amadhatter53
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 512

Re: [ISO][TRADE] Bicycle Karnival Dose Redux *this is done*

Unread post by amadhatter53 »

I think most of us are looking for that deck, Nikon. :) Do you happen to know what is so special about it and/or why it's so heavily coveted?
Lord Nikon

My kid asked that I get them because they looked cool. When I looked it found nothing but a few expensive one's on ebay. I hear 5000 printed.
The Dose Redux is a TOTALLY NEW imagining of the Dose Deck. We have a brand new back design that works both ways round (so it's not a oneway design like the old deck), and a sexy new foil box.

A stunning (totally new) design - every card has been re-imagined and beautifully rendered by renowned French artist Sam Hayles. With a theme somewhere between grungy post-modern and elegant macabre, this is THE deck to own.

Can be integrated with standard bicycle cards and other decks from the Karnival-Inc range (Karnival Original, Midnight, Assassins, Renegades, Ryujin and Dead Eyes) for creating super cool routines!

Brought to you by BigBlindMedia, the Bicycle Karnival Dose has the USPCC world famous Air Flow Finish for superb handling and unparalleled durability.

A beautifully realised card reveal on one of the jokers - (an Ace Of Hearts pokes from a crack in the Joker's skull).

A bonus card with the message 'You will choose the Four Of Clubs' emblazoned across it.

A double faced card to use in your magic routines

A hidden card reveal on the bottom of the card case (Jack Of Clubs).
Lord Nikon

I'd consider myself luck that I was able to get my hands on 2 of these.
Wilko
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Unread post by Wilko »

Is anyone else on here after a karnival dose redux deck as I have 1 available to trade. I'm based in the UK but happy to trade international.
Let me know what you've got to trade via pm.