[SELL] - Kingdoms & Kinghood Playing Cards by ARK Artisan Playing Cards

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Maxit
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 150

[SELL] - Kingdoms & Kinghood Playing Cards by ARK Artisan Playing Cards

Unread post by Maxit »

Hello Everyone,

I'm selling my collection of Kingdoms & Kinghood Playing Cards by ARK.

All item conditions are listed as new and in great condition and ordered from the original seller (Artisan Playing Cards), and the below details show the pricing, descriptions, information, condition and availability.

Set prices are listed in Great British Pounds (GBP), and these items will be shipped from Channel Islands (British Isles).

Please note that shipping costs are not the cheapest sending overseas and any individuals making their initial enquires (Please message me directly) are kindly asked to state their country of origin, items of interest, so that the appropriate shipping costs can be calculated. Kindly allow 24 hours for individual package quotation.
Kingdoms Classic and Deluxe Boxsets
Kingdoms Classic and Deluxe Boxsets
Kingdoms Luxury Black Pearl & Deluxe Walnut Boxsets
Kingdoms Luxury Black Pearl & Deluxe Walnut Boxsets
Kinghood Classic and Black Pearl Boxsets
Kinghood Classic and Black Pearl Boxsets
Kinghood Deluxe Boxset & Deluxe Walnut Boxsets
Kinghood Deluxe Boxset & Deluxe Walnut Boxsets
Disclaimer:
Small parcel option will have tracking and signature applied. Please be aware that if you are interested in more than one item, then the parcel size and, consequently the cost will increase. Items will be protected to ensure safe delivery to purchaser.

Please kindly note that any custom fees for import duties & taxes are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges, if necessary, are the buyer's responsibility.

Payment Method:
PayPal is acceptable.

Please message me directly if interested.

Thank you
Maxit