The Groundskeeper by Wyrmwood (Produced by the Gentleman Wake, ill. Dan Greta)

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
PiazzaDelivery

Re: The Groundskeeper by Wyrmwood (Produced by the Gentleman Wake, ill. Dan Greta)

Unread post by PiazzaDelivery »

Should I be worried if my profile has read "Completed" for over 2 weeks and I've yet to receive tracking or the package itself?
"[...] But someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."
https://www.portfolio52.com/profile/20093
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes

Re: The Groundskeeper by Wyrmwood (Produced by the Gentleman Wake, ill. Dan Greta)

Unread post by rousselle »

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered several times already, but I'm lazy as well as forgetful. Will these decks be available after fulfillment is actually completed?
This space intentionally left blank.
Disenchanted_11

Unread post by Disenchanted_11 »

Limited quantities only on TGW's website
JazzBaloo

Unread post by JazzBaloo »

Disenchanted_11 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:22 am Limited quantities only on TGW's website
why wouldn't WW sell some on their website?
Evilgamer

Unread post by Evilgamer »

JazzBaloo wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:39 am
Disenchanted_11 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:22 am Limited quantities only on TGW's website
why wouldn't WW sell some on their website?
Im 99% sure they will and equally not sure why they have been quoted as being unsure about that.
Disenchanted_11

Evilgamer wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:21 am Im 99% sure they will and equally not sure why they have been quoted as being unsure about that.
I believe they removed the ability to order them to the point that even backers who did not confirm thier orders will be left with non-expiry credits?
Evilgamer

Disenchanted_11 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:08 am
Evilgamer wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:21 am Im 99% sure they will and equally not sure why they have been quoted as being unsure about that.
I believe they removed the ability to order them to the point that even backers who did not confirm thier orders will be left with non-expiry credits?
You had to complete the order on their regular web site, if you cant order it from there you cant order it from anywhere and just have a credit with them.

They dont use backer kit or a third party any more to complete campaigns.
Disenchanted_11

Evilgamer wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:05 am
Disenchanted_11 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:08 am
You had to complete the order on their regular web site, if you cant order it from there you cant order it from anywhere and just have a credit with them.

They dont use backer kit or a third party any more to complete campaigns.
Yeah I'm a backer too. I'm just saying they removed the ability to order Groundskeeper on their website.
Evilgamer

Weird slight update, they really are leaning into the limited stock. They said they would fix my missing prismatic deck but absolutely want the cobalt (blue) base deck back to...I dunno....it's opened just to make sure I wasn't going crazy...offer I guess in worse case since at this point it's a perfectly undamaged deck minus cellophane (I dont even cut seals unless I have to and these peel cleanly)

And the punchline for everyone who was making comments about their shipping materials they asked for and will receive it back in the same padded envelope.