TGW Presents "The Tale of the Tempest" designed by Lotrek LIVE on KS

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Re: TGW Presents "The Tale of the Tempest" designed by Lotrek KS LIVE on 10/30 12pm ET

Unread post by Lotrek »

Apart from the greed and appetite for backers' blood, another reason for having Prism and Dynastinae editions grouped with other decks is the fact that it's the only way to avoid overselling. Running a campaign with 300 backers, it's easier to do it manually and tell people "Stop, it's sold out" but with 1K + things get much much more complicated. If KS allowed backers to select multiple tiers, we wouldn't be discussing now...
"Bite more than you can chew and then chew it"

----------------------------------------------------------
fb: https://www.facebook.com/oathplayingcards/
twitter:@OathPCC
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Re: TGW Presents "The Tale of the Tempest" designed by Lotrek KS LIVE on 10/30 12pm ET

Unread post by vasta41 »

Ice_Panda wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:55 pm
I also think if you are upset with the way stuff is handled you can easily say that in a few lines of one post. at this point these two just look like 14 year olds who just got dumped and are WAY bitter.
I have expressed my opinion in a few lines on one post. So I assume (hope) you're not talking about me. And for the record I also stated that the "one-of-each" tier that I currently have (which is actually just a measly little three deck tier now) is all I want. So I really don't even have a horse in this "why do I have to spend more money to get exclusive decks or whatever this is all about" race.
MagikFingerz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:36 am But, Omar was clear from the beginning about how many decks there were going to be
Maybe he was, but I certainly don't recall. So maybe it's my fault but I disagree on the level of clarity you speak of. 17 pages into this thread I'm more confused than on the 1st post. Not Omar's fault, I know, but it also wasn't too clear to me on the project page either.
Ragzzz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:48 am I mean...what ever happened to the good old Standard Ed & Ltd Edition only projects
AMEN.
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

TheGentlemanWake wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:33 pm
Harvonsgard wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:16 pm This might be a redundant question; but since money is tight; will the most elaborate edition be available as a single?
Still not a fan of the overbranding but Lotrék's courts and foil wizardry might win me over to get the most premium edition.
Tuck box front is a bit empty for my liking.
In all honesty, not sure that I can answer that right now... but probably not. The "Tempest in a Bottle" edition will only have about 200-250 edition size due to the complexity. That's if we get through enough stretch goals to make it happen. Other editions will still be elaborate but also with limitations.
TheGentlemanWake wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:18 pm
Bradius wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:51 pm Somehow I missed that top tier. Maybe it was added since I first looked. :shock: That tier alone would bring in $41k alone with just 100 backers....I mean, I don't know what you have planned, but one of each and you are talking about 15+ decks and other stuff and for the price of nearly 3 mixed bricks.... or over a pound of silver.

I am afraid I am going to have to pass on that one just like I did on a brick of Jody's Umbra gilded decks. I guess I am going to have to cage the squirrel for awhile. :lol: :(
I have a feeling those will be filled in as we show off what those three extra decks will be. I’m gonna talk about our plans on the prelaunch livestream at 11am. First up is a gilded “treasure” edition. Lotrek’s Dynastinae edition. And the Tempest in a bottle edition. Also will prob have whatever extras we end up producing. The gaff pack, coin, etc.
TheGentlemanWake wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:03 pm Okay so editions are (FOR UC EYES ONLY! :P)

Ocean - Tuck is navy blue, teal foil, gold foil. Cards are teal with gold accented on navy field
Dusk - Tuck is Deep Purple/Burgundy, purple foil, copper foil. Cards are burgundy red with gold accents on dark purple field
Midnight - Tuck is black, gun metal silver foil, gold foil. Cards are gun metal COLD FOIL, with GOLD cold foil accents AND BORDERS (as on black Parlour) over black field.
Treasure (Locked stretch for now) - Tuck is gold paper, with gold foil. Cards are Gold cold foil with 2nd gold tone accents on Gold metallic field. GOlD ON GOLD. GILDED!
Dynastinae (locked) LOTREK SPECIAL EDITION - SECRET alternate tuck case. Dark green and gold will feature
Tempest in a Bottle (locked) ultra limited - Black and White alternate tuck case. Deck inside a SEALED glass bottle with wax seal. NUmbered. Only 200. Bottled by impossiblebottle
2 days before the campaign launched, the different editions were specified in detail, including the size of the print run of the most limited one.
TheGentlemanWake wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:20 pm Now because the new decks are limited there is a bit if a timing issue. People should make the plan to be there on release. In that respect it’s no different then any other deck release. The good news is that if you were lucky enough to be a part if the Complete Tempest you are locked in and need not worry. You are getting your limited items. No need to change anything.

Finally the entire process will be repeated for the dynastinae and/or Black Fridays release. Still figuring this all out. But again Complete tempest reward tier backers need not worry. Everyone else will be vying to change their pledge to newly open limited tiers.
On launch day, premium tier backers are told that they are guaranteed all editions.
TheGentlemanWake wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:51 pm I can tell you that getting the limited decks will require moving into limited tiers at different price points.

Here is what i think so far they will likely look like (note that numbers might add up to MORE than limited runs in number only -- because they will be adjusted as new tiers open and close--for instance if 100 people move from the quad to the five set the quad sets disappear. They are not filled again. The cut off is 1000, 777, 200 for the treasured, dynastinae, bottle or whatever this ends up being)

Tempest Quad Set (Dusk, Ocean, Midnight, Treassured) Limited to 250
Tempest Five deck set (Dusk, Ocean, Midnight, Treassured, Dynastinae) Limited to 250
Tempest Six deck set (dusk, ocean, midnight, treassured, dyanastinae, bottle) Limited to 50
Tempest Brick + treasured edition (Limited to 200)
Tempest Brick + Treasured + Dynastinae (Limited to 200)
Tempest Brick + Treasured + Dynastinae + Bottle (limited to 50)

If at the end of the campaign any of the three limited decks remain unsold we will sell them 1 to a backer through backerkit.

The other option of course is simply opening up more premium tiers if there's enough demand. Those numbers would obviously cut into the numbers above.
This is where I suppose some people could have got their hopes up that they might be able to "add-on" the more limited editions without being on the higher tiers of pledge levels. But it's never stated that they will, all of it was stated as still being worked out at that point.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
jerichoholic
White Whale: Many
Decks Owned: 4800

Unread post by jerichoholic »

Ragzzz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:48 am I had to pull out of this project - despite having the plenty of income to purchase top tier

However- One thing I avoid in collecting things in the past (obsessive nature) is the constant roll out of another edition of such and such thing...

I really don’t need a huge amount of spare decks in my collection because I’m not going through the effort of trying to sell them

I mean...what ever happened to the good old Standard Ed & Ltd Edition only projects

Now there’s a shadow edition, light edition, moon edition, sun, wind, snow, chicken, bacon, vegan, gluten-free edition being released on most dang KS projects

Happened with comic books

Happened with action figure collectibles

Now playing cards

It’s frankly ridiculous
Totally agree with that statement. A couple of versions is more than enough, some projects get needlessly excessive with all the versions. It gets too a point where it stretches backers funds too far for one project.
Save 10% at Playing Card Decks here - https://app.marsello.com/Portal/Custom/ ... 561772eaee
Save 10% at Card Addiction here using code VJOSE32 - https://card-addiction.com/?ref=1efow7c06m
Check out my collection - http://portfolio52.com/profile/124
Check out my reviews - https://www.youtube.com/vjose32
The Card Club - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vjose32
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/vjose32
Game Collection - https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/vjose32
bdawg923
White Whale: bdawg x 923

Unread post by bdawg923 »

jerichoholic wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:54 pm
Ragzzz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:48 am I had to pull out of this project - despite having the plenty of income to purchase top tier

However- One thing I avoid in collecting things in the past (obsessive nature) is the constant roll out of another edition of such and such thing...

I really don’t need a huge amount of spare decks in my collection because I’m not going through the effort of trying to sell them

I mean...what ever happened to the good old Standard Ed & Ltd Edition only projects

Now there’s a shadow edition, light edition, moon edition, sun, wind, snow, chicken, bacon, vegan, gluten-free edition being released on most dang KS projects

Now playing cards

It’s frankly ridiculous
Totally agree with that statement. A couple of versions is more than enough, some projects get needlessly excessive with all the versions. It gets too a point where it stretches backers funds too far for one project.
I'm happy with multiple versions. Nobody is stretching your funds. Get this, you can buy 1-2 versions and call it a day! That's the beauty of Kickstarter. There are tiers for collectors who want a few simple decks, and there are tiers with more expensive decks for collectors who want to splurge and get super rare and fancy decks.
This comment has been mod-approved since you are able to see it.
jerichoholic

bdawg923 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Now playing cards

It’s frankly ridiculous
I'm happy with multiple versions. Nobody is stretching your funds. Get this, you can buy 1-2 versions and call it a day! That's the beauty of Kickstarter. There are tiers for collectors who want a few simple decks, and there are tiers with more expensive decks for collectors who want to splurge and get super rare and fancy decks.
I agree but many collectors like to be able to get the whole set not just the standard editions. I've never been a fan of the whole buy a brick, or two, and get a super limited edition deck. It always comes across as creators simply trying to upsell standard decks. Sure give those backers a free bonus but allow others the opportunity to get the deck. And I understand there's only 200 of the Prism but nobody is ever forced to produce such limited quantities especially if they know there will be demand for it.
Save 10% at Playing Card Decks here - https://app.marsello.com/Portal/Custom/ ... 561772eaee
Save 10% at Card Addiction here using code VJOSE32 - https://card-addiction.com/?ref=1efow7c06m
wingedpotato
White Whale: Cardistry-Con Tally Ho 2018
Decks Owned: 600

Unread post by wingedpotato »

Ah, this reminds me of the good old days when everyone called Jackson R. “Jack$on” and repeatedly said all he cared about was money. Growing pains of being successful.

My hope, Omar, is that you can sort through the vitriol and find the legitimate criticisms that will help you improve your offerings and communication moving forward.
"I have no response to that."

https://portfolio52.com/profile/1230
Ragzzz

Unread post by Ragzzz »

Lotrek wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:46 am Apart from the greed and appetite for backers' blood, another reason for having Prism and Dynastinae editions grouped with other decks is the fact that it's the only way to avoid overselling. Running a campaign with 300 backers, it's easier to do it manually and tell people "Stop, it's sold out" but with 1K + things get much much more complicated. If KS allowed backers to select multiple tiers, we wouldn't be discussing now...
I don’t pretend to understand the business strategies around producing plating cards - especially exclusives

For me a producer can conduct their business how they see fit as they know what’s best

I’m just not a fan of this particular process on this particular project

Parlour was the campaign that I bought my first brick from and I love the series
TheGentlemanWake
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by TheGentlemanWake »

Even if I don’t agree with a lot of the opinions on here I appreciate them. I make a note of the things I want to improve for next time. If unfortunate because had I done this the way I probably should have I wouldn’t have been able to share any work-in-progress details with this forum and community and so many choices were colored and influenced by constructive comments made here. But an equal amount of confusion seems to have also been sowed. I’ve no one to blame for that but myself.

Years ago when Jackson and I would talk regarding his UC departure I never really understood. “But so many people love you over there!” But he found that the toxicity levels were too much to make this a comfortable place to come and talk about his projects. I know he comes around every once and a while but he’s been more inaccessible generally than he was before. I would like not to find my self in the same position.

Ultimately I believe there is a very vocal but perhaps small contingent of dissatisfied backers or former backers. The campaign has lost 20-30 backers since my announcement on Friday of tomorrow’s impeding tier release. However we have more backers today total than we did on Friday. And my hope is that once the dust settles Monday’s releases will be a success. If they are not we will learn the necessary lessons and even if they are I promise you this will never go down the same way again.

I don’t think I should have to defend the new editons. The tuck cases for these are very different. In fact I wish they had been completed ahead of time and that we had been able to show them off. Because I think these decks are not just recolors. The difference between a Lotrek deck and a mass produced deck perhaps cannot be explained to anyone who hasn’t held one of Alex’s masterpieces in their hands. I’ve reas some people feeling like they can’t justify the value given in the top tier. The aftermarket will gauge this I suppose. I have confidence the prism edition will likely only go up in value at the very least.
For the best in playing cards related content:

https://www.wake.video/youtube
Ice_Panda
White Whale: Golden Oath [Blue]
Decks Owned: 200

Unread post by Ice_Panda »

vasta41 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:38 am
Ice_Panda wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:55 pm
I also think if you are upset with the way stuff is handled you can easily say that in a few lines of one post. at this point these two just look like 14 year olds who just got dumped and are WAY bitter.
I have expressed my opinion in a few lines on one post. So I assume (hope) you're not talking about me. And for the record I also stated that the "one-of-each" tier that I currently have (which is actually just a measly little three deck tier now) is all I want. So I really don't even have a horse in this "why do I have to spend more money to get exclusive decks or whatever this is all about" race.

sorry I should have been more clear in my post. (I thought about that after I read it) When I said these two, I wasn't talking about you at all. I only quoted you for the first part about being up front with the versions. I shouldn't have talked about Azahn and Jeri(whatever is screen name is) while quoting you. I can see how that looks like I was coming after ya, but that wasn't my intention. I just respectfully disagreed with the point about the creators launching everything at once.
Ice_Panda

bdawg923 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Now playing cards

It’s frankly ridiculous
I totally agree with this statement. Multiple versions is more than enough, I like when some projects have needlessly excessive versions. It gets to the point where it stretches my funds and gives me more value on the project :ugking:
GandalfTheWhite
Decks Owned: 56

Unread post by GandalfTheWhite »

Excellent views, opinions, statements etc. Really liked Lotrek's wisdom about difference between "need" and "want" which I have heard before and aptly applies to me at least. I love the midnight edition, dusk edition (the purple color is beautiful), dynastinae, and prism. I need (and kinda want) midnight and dusk 100%, I can stretch my wallet a bit for the "Tempest Five deck set (Dusk, Ocean, Midnight, Treassured, Dynastinae) ", but.... do I need that tier just for (at least) dynastine? Not really. I fell really happy with the midnight and dusk edition.

Plus - save funds for the other (I need type of decks) black friday playing card sales (KWP, BlackInk, Stockholm for the rising spades, balck17 (even though he does not do BF sales) =)
shkorc

Unread post by shkorc »

Has anyone seen the deck highlight on Kier Gomes' YouTube channel?

Man those standard decks look really sweet. I'm certain all will be happy when they get them in hand even if they didn't go for the expensive ones.
jerichoholic

GandalfTheWhite wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:15 pm Excellent views, opinions, statements etc. Really liked Lotrek's wisdom about difference between "need" and "want" which I have heard before and aptly applies to me at least. I love the midnight edition, dusk edition (the purple color is beautiful), dynastinae, and prism. I need (and kinda want) midnight and dusk 100%, I can stretch my wallet a bit for the "Tempest Five deck set (Dusk, Ocean, Midnight, Treassured, Dynastinae) ", but.... do I need that tier just for (at least) dynastine? Not really. I fell really happy with the midnight and dusk edition.

Plus - save funds for the other (I need type of decks) black friday playing card sales (KWP, BlackInk, Stockholm for the rising spades, balck17 (even though he does not do BF sales) =)
With that token does anyone here actually really "need" any of those decks. Most people here just "want" them. So it's kind of a moot point.
PiazzaDelivery

Unread post by PiazzaDelivery »

I'll ask again: is there anyone in here pledging only the basic decks that isn't planning on upgrading come Monday? Would love to work something out.
"[...] But someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."
https://www.portfolio52.com/profile/20093
masagin303

Unread post by masagin303 »

Lotrek just added to the confusion a bit with his e-mail :)
The decks will become available as add-ons to existing pledges which means that if you aren't a backer yet you can only get them combined with the standard decks of the campaign, selecting one of the new tiers that will open tomorrow.
Remember Earth clearly.
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Lotrek »

masagin303 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:33 pm Lotrek just added to the confusion a bit with his e-mail :)
The decks will become available as add-ons to existing pledges which means that if you aren't a backer yet you can only get them combined with the standard decks of the campaign, selecting one of the new tiers that will open tomorrow.
I'm good at it...
What do you mean though? :shock:
"Bite more than you can chew and then chew it"

----------------------------------------------------------
fb: https://www.facebook.com/oathplayingcards/
twitter:@OathPCC
masagin303

Unread post by masagin303 »

Lotrek wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:54 pm I'm good at it...
What do you mean though? :shock:
Well those decks won't be available as add-ons but as a part of complete tiers, right? There's some common understanding of what Kickstarter add-ons are and this is not it. ;)
Remember Earth clearly.
TheGentlemanWake
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Chalk it up to language barrier. The tiers will be unfurled as they were announced.

Here’s an updated render of the Dynastinae tucks
Attachments
7FC6C103-315A-4AE5-A77D-A696255011E6.jpeg
BC48D420-F5AD-4BAA-9451-ED67DB086951.jpeg

GandalfTheWhite
Decks Owned: 56

Unread post by GandalfTheWhite »

jerichoholic wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:45 pm
GandalfTheWhite wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:15 pm Excellent views, opinions, statements etc. Really liked Lotrek's wisdom about difference between "need" and "want" which I have heard before and aptly applies to me at least. I love the midnight edition, dusk edition (the purple color is beautiful), dynastinae, and prism. I need (and kinda want) midnight and dusk 100%, I can stretch my wallet a bit for the "Tempest Five deck set (Dusk, Ocean, Midnight, Treassured, Dynastinae) ", but.... do I need that tier just for (at least) dynastine? Not really. I fell really happy with the midnight and dusk edition.

With that token does anyone here actually really "need" any of those decks. Most people here just "want" them. So it's kind of a moot point.
Well, in my case -- I needed the midnight and dusk edition (whatever reason you'd want to assume. Maybe the FOMO in me, or maybe when I watch your review on YT, I don't get go "darn.. I could have backed and satisfied my need".) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :)
guru
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by guru »

Think it is a classic case of cognitive overload in terms of comms, options & asking the backers to change pledges or select a tier. Any new action tends to act as a friction point. Fear of missing out & exclusivity is also resulting into some anguish. We've seen project creators coming up with multiple versions of a deck concept (e.g. Kevin Yu's Luna Moon etc.) but no one has asked them why these many decks are being done based on the same tuck design (and we know they still sell because of that special tuckbox). Even though TGW has tried to clarify multiple times but considering the number of backers, it will always be a challenge to bring each backer on the same page & have alignment. Given the number of enquiries and questions being asked by backers, I think one other collaborator just focusing on your comments section and updates, might help you with sharing the load.

Hope TGW/Lotrek takes some learnings out of this, and I am sure they would have already.

On the matter of value, Lotrek has always provided great value, and TGW/Omar brings additional value on the table making the whole multiply manifold. Can easily be seen in terms of backer numbers and funding reached.

PS: Lotrek - Your comment (kickstarter comments section) made yesterday cracked me up. Good on you having fun.
TGW - If you do a collab with Kevin Yu/Card Mafia in future while utilizing his special tuck design, I think it will knock every other project out of the park :)
TheGentlemanWake
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Re: TGW Presents "The Tale of the Tempest" designed by Lotrek LIVE on KS

This has been a fantastic learning experience. For one thing my next campaign will be organized a bit differently. Additionally I will have all of the finished prototypes well in advance. Curious to see how noon rolls around.

PiazzaDelivery

Unread post by PiazzaDelivery »

Ice_Panda wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:17 pm
PiazzaDelivery wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:57 pm Serious question: Is anyone in here already locked into a tier with the Treasured and NOT planning on upgrading come Monday?

I'm moving up to a Dynastinae tier and I want a second one. If the situation above describes you, please hit me up, would love to work something out.
Just create a second KS account. Thats what I did. I need two prism/dynastinae decks :)
Thanks for the advice, that's what I ended up doing. Going to have an extra Ocean, Dusk, Midninght and Treasured, but worth for that second Dynastinae.

Manage to score your 2 Prisms?
"[...] But someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."
https://www.portfolio52.com/profile/20093
KingfisherZero

Unread post by KingfisherZero »

My wallet is giving me the side-eye right now. But I still upped my pledge. That Dynastinae.... **chef kissing fingers motion**
AKA "The Card Guy"

Subscribe for deck reviews galore! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Y-CG ... 7GFXMmULWA

IG: @TheCardGuyYT
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Was going to get the five pack, but at just $37 extra for another set of the standards I saw no reason not to go for the half-brick+1+1.

Any chance of that custom brick box becoming an add-on? Perhaps on backerkit? Or just make a half-brick box too :mrgreen:

Have there been pictures/renders of that yet btw?
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
TheGentlemanWake
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

MagikFingerz wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:01 pm Was going to get the five pack, but at just $37 extra for another set of the standards I saw no reason not to go for the half-brick+1+1.

Any chance of that custom brick box becoming an add-on? Perhaps on backerkit? Or just make a half-brick box too :mrgreen:

Have there been pictures/renders of that yet btw?
No pictures yet. It’s coming. Trying to know one thing out at a time. I’ve got Lotrek working fingers to the nubs

Ice_Panda

PiazzaDelivery wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:25 pm
Ice_Panda wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:17 pm
PiazzaDelivery wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:57 pm Serious question: Is anyone in here already locked into a tier with the Treasured and NOT planning on upgrading come Monday?

I'm moving up to a Dynastinae tier and I want a second one. If the situation above describes you, please hit me up, would love to work something out.
Just create a second KS account. Thats what I did. I need two prism/dynastinae decks :)
Thanks for the advice, that's what I ended up doing. Going to have an extra Ocean, Dusk, Midninght and Treasured, but worth for that second Dynastinae.

Manage to score your 2 Prisms?
yep, Im in for two premier tiers one reg and the lite. Worth it for me personally :) super happy I'll get two of each of those (prism/dynastinae)
Meta Collector

Unread post by Meta Collector »

Ice_Panda wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:14 pm yep, Im in for two premier tiers one reg and the lite. Worth it for me personally :) super happy I'll get two of each of those (prism/dynastinae)
Yeah me too! I was able to snatch the last reg slot on Saturday using my main, then I snagged the last lite slot this afternoon using my work email :) I really want to be able to appreciate the cards on the Prism deck and as a rule, I don’t open decks unless I have two of them.
Ice_Panda

I am similar want to open one and keep one
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

I got my Premium Lite, now I'm alright. No more stress, now I can rest.
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586