New Postage Increases in U.S. January 17

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Jazzman99
Collector: Yes

Re: New Postage Increases in U.S. January 17

Unread post by Jazzman99 »

I understand that getting political is probably frowned upon here, but if you're upset about this and you live in the US it might be worth contacting your Congressional representatives about. There's nothing accidental about this. The Postal Service is being deliberately sabotaged by Republicans who want to change the system to benefit private carriers.
My small but growing collection: http://www.portfolio52.com/collection/811/images
ecNate
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by ecNate »

Or maybe it is because they lose billions of dollars every year at the expense of the US taxpayers. In fact, the US Postal Service claims if they could modify and reduce their pension program and other employee benefits or drop Saturday delivery they wouldn't lose money. Clearly the unions and Democrats are against that and not Republicans. Not that I'm a defender of Republicans, for any politicians for that matter! :-)

Could've just said contact your congressperson rather than getting political throwing partial and misinformed opinions into the mix that's the problem
tewodros.getenet
Deck Artist
Deck Artist

Unread post by tewodros.getenet »

Mike Ratledge wrote:
tewodros.getenet wrote:Hello all,

I need to know something. Is it possible to bulk mail kickstarter decks? I have a bulk mailing license and an artist asked me if they could use it...

Has it ever been done? Bulk mail don't have tracking codes so how would we be sure the customer isn't ripping us off?

Thanks!
You can't, Teddy. That's why nobody ever uses bulk rate - especially for overseas.

I noticed when I shipped some Carat Card Cases™ yesterday that yes, the USPS.com "Click and Ship" (preprint ș affix your own postage) is indeed gone, but if you use PayPal (including from eBay), the discount is still there. Of course, that doesn't help campaign fulfillment....

Thanks Mike.

Is that no we can't check if people ripped us off or no you can't even send kickstarter decks via bulk mail? It is probably the first one, but I want to be sure.

Thanks!