Bicycle Full Moon Werewolf Deck

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
CBJ
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 2000

Re: ***Bicycle Full Moon Werewolf Deck - LIVE!!!

Unread post by CBJ »

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!! 40K EARLY UNLOCK!!!!!

Hey everyone!

So, we've been going back and forth on if we should wait to release the 40K item early or not. Ultimately, we decided that if we wait until we naturally hit 40k, there might not be enough time for backers to make their decision, so we've landed on an early release. YIPPIE!!!!!

The 40k item is AWESOME! BUT, it does provide a bit of an interesting situation.

****PLEASE READ****

In order to actually have these exist, we have to have AT LEAST 20 backers for it. If we don't have at least 20 backers, then it's a no go.

So, here's how we'd like to proceed.

IF YOU'D LIKE ONE OF THESE AWESOME DISPLAYS, SIMPLY COMMENT ON THE KS UPDATE HERE: http://bit.ly/KSUPDATE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - DO NOT UP YOUR PLEDGE YET!
WE WILL KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY FOLKS WANT THEM, AND THE MOMENT WE HIT 25 (need to have a buffer in case people cancel), WE WILL SEND OUT ANOTHER UPDATE, AT WHICH POINT EVERYONE CAN UP THEIR PLEDGE!

So, here's the AWESOME 40K unlock!

These are simply stunning. Talk about a real attention grabbing item. It literally looks like an award for being AWESOME for BADASSARY! Is that a word? :)

COMMENT ON THE KS UPDATE HERE: http://bit.ly/KSUPDATE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...and let's make it happen!
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
Yashi

Unread post by Yashi »

Would be cooler if it could double up as a deck display.
CBJ

Unread post by CBJ »

Giving this a bump with just 2 days left!!
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
CBJ

Unread post by CBJ »

Hey guys,

It's the last 6 hours of our campaign!
Check it out, and pledge if you like what you see..

Link : http://bit.ly/BicycleFullMoon

Link : http://bit.ly/BicycleFullMoon

Jay
CBJ

sms69x
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 700

Re: Bicycle Full Moon Werewolf Deck

Unread post by sms69x »

I'm f***ing mad right now.

I went to the KS page and notice that it is a button saying "Buy here!", so a clicked on it and was redirected to coinsforanything.com website, and there I was able to choose the SE and the LE, and guess what, the price is WAY CHEAPER than in the KS page!

I added 4 LE decks in KS and end up paying $88, in the coinsforanything.com it is only $67.95 (shipping included)!!

So basically everyone backing this guy in KS was just giving him money for he to sepend in a nice vacation... What a waste.

I know that this guy is "selling" (in quotes as he is almost giving them away) his decks (Viking, Made, ..) in ebay for a way less that he asked in KS, but this brings his greedy to a whole new level...

I wish I could cancel my pledge right now, and wish that everyone who backed him did the same, so this guy would not laught at us for giving him money for he to spend in what the hell he wants, because he'll not need all that money to produce the decks.

I feel so dumb....

EDIT: as per louizz request I remove part of my comment.

To make things clear, I only assumed the prices were correct because he is selling is decks on ebay for less money than he asked on KS.
So for the future consider to wait for the deck to hit ebay, and then save some money.
PrincessTrouble

Unread post by PrincessTrouble »

That is so UNCOOL. Won't back this guy again.
Cbkimble
Decks Owned: 363

Re: Bicycle Full Moon Werewolf Deck (wap)

Unread post by Cbkimble »

Isn't his company called crooked kings. I quit backing him b/c he does so many tucks with the same set of cards. Its a ripoff.
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
CBJ

Unread post by CBJ »

sms69x wrote:I'm f***ing mad right now.

I went to the KS page and notice that it is a button saying "Buy here!", so a clicked on it and was redirected to coinsforanything.com website, and there I was able to choose the SE and the LE, and guess what, the price is WAY CHEAPER than in the KS page!

I added 4 LE decks in KS and end up paying $88, in the coinsforanything.com it is only $67.95 (shipping included)!!

So basically everyone backing this guy in KS was just giving him money for he to sepend in a nice vacation... What a waste.

I know that this guy is "selling" (in quotes as he is almost giving them away) his decks (Viking, Made, ..) in ebay for a way less that he asked in KS, but this brings his greedy to a whole new level...

I wish I could cancel my pledge right now, and wish that everyone who backed him did the same, so this guy would not laught at us for giving him money for he to spend in what the hell he wants, because he'll not need all that money to produce the decks.

I feel so dumb.... BE VERY AWARE OF THIS GUY IN THE FUTURE

Guys, it was an error on the site. It's been corrected.
CBJ

louizz
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by louizz »

GEEZ GUYS! CHILL!

It was simply a programming error on the store. I'm not "going on vacation", lol!

We just fixed the pricing, so we're all good. Man, you guys are ruthless, I'm a good dude, I wouldn't screw a bunch of awesome people like that.
CBJ

Unread post by CBJ »

Update!

"Hi everyone!

Look what came in today!!!!

Unfortunately, today is a US holiday, so the mail isn't running, BUT tomorrow we are anticipating on hitting the ground running with roughly 500 orders going out tomorrow.

We've got everything ready to rock, and over the course of the next few weeks will be cranking these bad boys out to their new homes, so keep an eye out for them!

Thanks again for the support and patience, and you all are going to LOVE these! They're simply AMAZING!!!! :)"

CBJ
CBJ

CBJ

Unread post by CBJ »

Read the small print...

12162871_10156091578965487_1852311984_o.jpg

Jay
CBJ

4.of.Clubs

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

CBJ wrote:Read the small print...
Can't tell what I should be looking for. :oops:
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
Eoghann

Unread post by Eoghann »

4.of.Clubs wrote:
Can't tell what I should be looking for. :oops:

CBJ is Jason Rideout. :)
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

The USPCC moved to KY!? When did THIS happen!? :shock: :shock:
LouCipherr
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 200

Unread post by LouCipherr »

I received my decks yesterday (Standard, SE & LE). While I really like the cards and the tucks, I'm a bit disappointed in the LE. According to the campaign page, it states the LE would come with a "Crooked Kings limited edition deck band" (hand signed and numbered) and "the custom metal CK seal on the back" - mine didn't. Not sure if it was an oversight or the idea was abandoned but there has been no mention of it at all.

I did post a question to the creator in the comments section of the KS, but no reply yet. To be fair, it was late last night when I posted.

Either way, still enjoy the cards.

***edited to add: I meant to post this a while ago but it slipped my mind. Scott got back to me and very quickly sent me the deck band that should have come with the decks. He's a good guy, and he made up for an "oops" quicker than I expected. Thanks Scott!