Black and White Actuators Updates

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
BMPokerworld

Re: Black and White Actuators Updates

Unread post by BMPokerworld »

lumpyliew wrote:Shiiiiaaattt.. I missed the KS , any idea where can I get them ? BMpokerworld?

Yes we have them.

Thanks!
CBJ
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 2000

Unread post by CBJ »

I sent s message to Lance asking him to stop by and address the issues people are having.
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
max
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by max »

CBJ wrote:I sent s message to Lance asking him to stop by and address the issues people are having.
thanks Jay! I hope you have better luck with that!
lancetmiller

Unread post by lancetmiller »

Hi Everyone,

I must make an apology. I have been away from FB and the internet in general recovering from exhaustion and sleep deprivation. Being an Independent product developer is an amazing thing, but it has it's draw backs. I'm not sure how many of you know, but it is literally my wife and I making everything happen from a business sense and balancing orders between KS and my personal website has been difficult to say the least. Processing packages and signing an insane amount of decks is a task I never quite understood the depth of until now.

That said, I am getting back in the saddle here, and as always my customers are my number one concern! If you have not yet received an order or a KS pledge, you have my most humble and sincere apology. I thought we had cleared all orders. As it sits, I have just gone through my email and discovered about 20 or so missing or otherwise not sent orders. I pledge to not only fulfill those orders but to also include something special for each and every customer that has awaited their cards and not received them. If you are one of those individuals whose order has not been fulfilled, please send an email to info@lancetmiller.com. If I have shipped your order, I will have a confirmation or tracking number for you. If not, we can figure it out pretty fast and process your package in a timely manner. If you have already sent an email to info@lancetmiller.com you need not send another, chances are I already know of your situation and am working diligently to resolve the case.

Max, Katani, Noodle, and The Card Collectors, I owe you each a direct apology because you have expressed your frustration right here on this forum. I am honored greatly that you all chose to buy my products and back my Kickstarter and am disappointed in myself for dropping the ball on your orders.

- Lance
max
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by max »

Hello Lance!!!!

just knowing you are here again is enough to know you are going to solve everything... Believe me I was more worried about you than about my decks.

I have sent you an email following your instructions...

Best wishes

Max
The_Card_Collectors

Unread post by The_Card_Collectors »

Hey Lance,

No worries, thanks a lot for stopping by to address our concerns. I have dropped you an email as well last week, hopefully you've received it and managed to track the order!

Looking forward to my decks :D
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

Hey Lance, good to see you taking care of this issues. As I stated I received mine when you first announced shipping so I had no issues. I think all of the actuators are great decks. They add uniquness to card tricks. Hope you and your family have a great Chistmas. :D
max
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by max »

I HATE to ask this but, has anyone of you received any answer to your personal messages to Lance along last weeks? :(
PlayingCardz
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by PlayingCardz »

max wrote:I HATE to ask this but, has anyone of you received any answer to your personal messages to Lance along last weeks? :(
Through Facebook, yes.
Online magic playing cards shop : http://www.playingcardz.net 5% off your entire order using the coupon code UNITED
Shipping worldwide, Free to the european union and Switzerland if your order is > $200
And to the rest of the world if your order is > ~$400!!!
katani84

Unread post by katani84 »

Unfortunately no answer via email :(
PlayingCardz
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by PlayingCardz »

I got my brick today, I am so happy! :)
Online magic playing cards shop : http://www.playingcardz.net 5% off your entire order using the coupon code UNITED
Shipping worldwide, Free to the european union and Switzerland if your order is > $200
And to the rest of the world if your order is > ~$400!!!
kc62002

Unread post by kc62002 »

katani84 wrote:Unfortunately no answer via email :(
same here. a simple "got it. will work on it" would suffice for me. still..just waiting
The_Card_Collectors

Unread post by The_Card_Collectors »

I have not received any replies either, except for whatever was posted here on the forums..
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

Too bad there are issues with this subject. I wonder if Lance did a VORTEX and spent his shipping money prior to shipping.
max
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by max »

Honestly, I have had always a perfect communication with Lance so after his last email I thought he would solve this quickly.

I have emailed him and post a couple of PMs in Facebook but no answer along last ten days. I have indeed asked him for a refund if there is any problem with the shipping of the decks

I feel sad and alone... :(
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

max wrote:Honestly, I have had always a perfect communication with Lance so after his last email I thought he would solve this quickly.

I have emailed him and post a couple of PMs in Facebook but no answer along last ten days. I have indeed asked him for a refund if there is any problem with the shipping of the decks

Don't worry max, If you need a shoulder to cry on I am here for you.
BMPokerworld

Unread post by BMPokerworld »

walrus wrote:
max wrote:Honestly, I have had always a perfect communication with Lance so after his last email I thought he would solve this quickly.

Shoulder? What Shoulder? You don't have a shoulder.

Thanks!
alric
Cardist: Yes

Unread post by alric »

I'm sure Wally meant flipper! Lance better be careful, he's drifting into Vortex territory......
max
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by max »

walrus wrote:

Thanks walrus! Your shoulder must be cold having in mind you are an aquatic mammal, but I appreciate it a lot... I will tell you as soon as I get my decks from Lance, I hope soon...
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Careful, walrus is cold blooded like Rick James.

- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
lancetmiller

Unread post by lancetmiller »

Hey all,

I want to address something real quick, I have gotten your emails and am sending out decks as I am able. Someone mentioned me drifting into "Vortex Territory" and while I understand the thought, I have to beg to differ. I have processed and completed shipping for almost all of the decks and had thought I had gotten decks to everyone. After a reconcile of over 577 KS backers rewards and over 600 website orders I have to say that I am way not in the Vortex Territory, though I do understand the frustration.

To bring you all up to date: of the recent grouping (20 at most) of people who have emailed me stating that their order was somehow lost in the mail or never processed. I had not made contact with anyone directly because I was waiting on something special to come in, so I could group it with these orders. You guys know me, it's all about the valued customer service. Anyway, I have now received those items and will begin shipping those Monday.I don't mean to be aloof or not answer the emails you guys are sending, that's not my M.O. I do have a life that I must deal with on a daily basis while trying to get myself to a point where cards can be my 100% job and focus. I also don't want you guys to think I am whining or sounding ungrateful. You all are the only reason that I stand even the slightest chance in this industry and I want to do right by you. I'm not gonna lie, it's tough and this project cost way more than I even raised on KS. However, I have learned how to make my future deck projects go a lot smoother, and a lot less costly because of my experiences thus far.

Anyway, As always, I value all of your feedback and comments, and just because I don't respond immediately doesn't mean I haven't received them. I have a habit of wanting to know something solid before talking with folks. That way I'm not saying "Well, I think I can do this" or "I think I'll send something Wednesday"... I like to say: Hey, Your package is on the way, and I've included something special just for you. :D

- Lance
alric

Unread post by alric »

Maybe I should've stated drifting "towards" Vortex territory instead of "into". For the record, I got my B&W Actuators a while back and am very happy with them, I was just concerned for others who still haven't received their orders yet. Glad to see you're responding again and it appears you're righting the ship.