Love Art Playing Cards

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Bikefanatic
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 333

Re: Love Art Playing Cards

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

I hate it when all the cards are not shown. At the moment I'm on the phone but by seeing that uncut sheet, just another standard deck. Seems like only the tucks are the selling point though I could be wrong. I want to see more!
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
whoshineleon

Unread post by whoshineleon »

badpete69 wrote:I have a few sellers I deal with on ebay that usually have all of these decks. I got all my quality decks from them in the past with no issues. I might wait to see if they get these
i'm with you on this point. there must be other distributors out there for buyers from around the globe. on the other hand, it's not possible to have uspcc printed only 288 decks which is obviously below minimum order quantity.
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Bikefanatic wrote:I hate it when all the cards are not shown. At the moment I'm on the phone but by seeing that uncut sheet, just another standard deck. Seems like only the tucks are the selling point though I could be wrong. I want to see more!
You're right. Standard courts and faces, and a monochrome back. I'll just repost my comment on the Boardwalk deck:
MagikFingerz wrote:These are like a stereotypical T11 deck to me. The box looks so good, the cards make for somewhat of a disappointment when taken out of it. This is particularly due to the grossly overstated back design on the back of the box, which the monochrome of the actual back design can never live up to. Add in standard courts, and these are an easy pass for me.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
msp062

Unread post by msp062 »

I really would like an opportunity to buy these. If anyone has success ordering these in China tomorrow, please let us know.
Gruul
Decks Owned: 382

Unread post by Gruul »

For those who are hesitant to order, it looks like my company is bringing some over to the states for distribution. It will be a few weeks. Just FYI.

*EDIT: I don't own the company or anything, so I cant set up sales. Just letting you know that some of these might crop up from "The usual suspects" that we distribute to.
Dentyne

Unread post by Dentyne »

Gruul wrote:For those who are hesitant to order, it looks like my company is bringing some over to the states for distribution. It will be a few weeks. Just FYI.

*EDIT: I don't own the company or anything, so I cant set up sales. Just letting you know that some of these might crop up from "The usual suspects" that we distribute to.
Yea, I realized after I saw the "Customer Review" before the pictures on the preorder link that whoshineleon posted lol
BOCOPOHK
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by BOCOPOHK »

Hi Unitedcardists friends

My friend told me that you were talking about the new deck of our company here. It is our pleasure. I am coming .
Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Rebecca, from Bocopo Hong Kong company. I am international market business manager. If there is any question you want to know, you can tell me. I will be honest to reply all the information I know.

Our company is currently closed. Our products have just finished printing, shipped from USPCC. And our website is closed now. It is still not fully completed, and I believe that our website will be online at the end of this month.

Templar deck and Love Art deck are the products of our company. Templar has been produced 2750 sets, and Love Art has been produced 2504 sets. They will be released at the end of this month or early September in the international retail market.

Our Chinese partner CardsDancing will be released in priority in China market, please don't worry, and don't have to go to China to buy. We will to release part of the supply to the United States and European market through our website.

Once again thank you for you are interested in our products, we will release official photos of deck as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or need our help, please send email to contact me.

Email:Support@bocopoart.com
International Sales Manager
The BOCOPO HongKong Co.

Kind Regards,
Rebecca
volantangel
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

Welcome to UC rebecca ! Interesting read, i wonder how large the chinese market actually is, there is quite a number of things we could talk about =)

Will there be any coming to the rest of the asian markets ? Im sure collectors in Singapore will want to get their hands on these as well.

Mirror you are going to like this, looks like the courts will be like the old S&M courts. Wonder if SI Scott retained the rights to the courts from d&d.
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

I know it's much too late for constructive criticism, but I just wish the back design had some of that yellow like on the AoS/jokers/tuck. Would make all the difference in the world :|
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
msp062

Unread post by msp062 »

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for joining the conversation! I would love to see a close up picture of the back design.

Mike
Mirror

Unread post by Mirror »

volantangel wrote:Mirror you are going to like this, looks like the courts will be like the old S&M courts. Wonder if SI Scott retained the rights to the courts from d&d.
Indeed, I'm happy to hear this :) But for me, nothing has beaten the original Smoke & Mirrors v1 - v3 court cards with the black, yellow and red color scheme yet ;) But these are nice and I'm looking forward to this deck even more now, thanks!
BOCOPOHK
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

volantangel wrote:Welcome to UC rebecca ! Interesting read, i wonder how large the chinese market actually is, there is quite a number of things we could talk about =)

Will there be any coming to the rest of the asian markets ? Im sure collectors in Singapore will want to get their hands on these as well.

Mirror you are going to like this, looks like the courts will be like the old S&M courts. Wonder if SI Scott retained the rights to the courts from d&d.

Thank you. I’m sorry I have no accurate data about your question because I’m not in Mainland China and I can only tell you what I know to avoid making trouble for you. When I went back to the office this morning, I heard that Love Art deck had presold 210 sets in Chinese mainland market in 1.5-2 days. Now their presale has ended.

I will inform you once our website is ready. Our website will be available to all customers around the world, so anyone can buy from it. Thus, you can directly buy from our official website whether you are in Singapore or Japan or Germany or the United States.

Please let us know if you have any other questions , i will answer all .

Best Regards,
Rebecca
BOCOPOHK
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

msp062 wrote:Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for joining the conversation! I would love to see a close up picture of the back design.

Mike

Dear Mike

Thanks for you interested in our products, we will release official photos of deck as soon as possible. when we done , i will let you see first .

Rebecca
msp062

Unread post by msp062 »

Thanks Rebecca!

I am excited to see the official photos!

Mike
JamieS12

Unread post by JamieS12 »

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... s&_sacat=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I found these at Ebay. The bid is starting at $50 with a buy it now option of $150 USD. I love them but not for $75 USD a deck. :-(
Cbkimble
Decks Owned: 363

Re: Love Art Playing Cards (wap)

Unread post by Cbkimble »

Did these ever come on sell in the US?
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
runit

Unread post by runit »

Just a heads up, these will be available to Magic retailers (connected to Murphy's) at $20 each.
Dentyne

Unread post by Dentyne »

runit wrote:Just a heads up, these will be available to Magic retailers (connected to Murphy's) at $20 each.
You can buy these at Collectible Playing Cards now. They are $19.95 each.
Sparkz
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by Sparkz »

Dentyne wrote:
runit wrote:Just a heads up, these will be available to Magic retailers (connected to Murphy's) at $20 each.
You can buy these at Collectible Playing Cards now. They are $19.95 each.
A little less if you use coupon code "sparkz" 12% off your entire purchase.........this coupon does not expire, use it in good health :)
cosmicsecret
Decks Owned: 140

Unread post by cosmicsecret »

Yup here my german magic shops are selling them and the Templar decks at 19.25€ each.
A bit pricey...for $15 or 12.95€ it would have been a okay price tag.
Have to think about it.