Hello everyone!

Where are you from and what are your interests?
rookiecrdnut
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 514

Hello everyone!

Unread post by rookiecrdnut »

My name is Mike and live in Delaware. Use to be a huge sports card and comic book collector. Started deck collecting about 2 months ago after doing a search on "collecting cards" that brought up the subject of deck collecting. Honestly didn't know there was such a hobby. Right now I'm just over 100 decks in my collection. I don't play many card games but love the art and designs on the decks. I've recently backed a few projects on KS that I can't wait to get. Any advice that anyone can give me would be much appreciated.
http://www.portfolio52.com/profile/50/collection" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eoghann
Player: Yes

Re: Hello everyone!

Unread post by Eoghann »

You started collecting two months ago and are 100 decks in? Good God man! Slow down! Haha

Welcome to the mad house. :)
rookiecrdnut
Decks Owned: 514

Unread post by rookiecrdnut »

Eoghann wrote:You started collecting two months ago and are 100 decks in? Good God man! Slow down! Haha

Welcome to the mad house. :)
Thanks! Yes, I went somewhat crazy to start. Sold a few of my sports cards to get started. Love the Harley Quinn.
http://www.portfolio52.com/profile/50/collection" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eoghann
Player: Yes

Unread post by Eoghann »

Most of us start that way!

Just a word of advice:

Only buy what you really like. Don't just buy whatever gets in your way. It's easy to fall in the "eh, might as well add these to my shopping cart while I'm at it". There will come a time where you'll just look back at the hundreds of decks and realize some of them aren't really that great or that you even regret buying. So try to focus your tastes and save your money for stuff you really like. If you like everything, well may God help you. :lol: