Bicycle - Karnival X-treme

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
CBJ
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 2000

Bicycle - Karnival X-treme

Unread post by CBJ »

Now available!

http://www.collectableplayingcards.com/images/karvextre600.jpg

http://www.collectableplayingcards.com/ ... 46674.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CBJ
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Re: Bicycle - Karnival X-treme

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Strange how they're available at CPC and not BBM.

Without having seen more yet, this seems like a step down for the Karnival series. Looks much more amateur-ish than some of their other work.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

MagikFingerz wrote:Strange how they're available at CPC and not BBM.

Without having seen more yet, this seems like a step down for the Karnival series. Looks much more amateur-ish than some of their other work.
Yeah I wonder what is going on with BBM. I've noticed that their decks have become available at a lot of European retailers at a very low price lately, I wonder if they sold the rights off? Too many variants and not enough originality to me.
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

I like the back design a lot. But I don't know if I want a see-through naked man displayed in my collection. Little too "X-treme" for me.
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

That is a unattractive tuck. BBM haven't made a great deck since...... I don't know. Didnt care for the plaque doctor deck. The back on this one is acceptable.
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
AceOfHearts
Decks Owned: 50

Unread post by AceOfHearts »

The deck look awesome, and here is more info: this deck should be avaivable somewhere in early august and not now, that's why is not in BBM site yet and CPC are actually not allowed to presale it..
AceOfHearts

:) ME LIKE. Relise date August 7th. Buy 10 and get 10%+10% (20) off from oficial site. "Only" 8000 made.

"The Karnival Xtreme is a beautiful new Bicycle Deck that combines icy blue Xray imagery with eye catching crimson highlights. The stunning designs, by renowned graphic artist Sam Hayles of Dose Productions, are both beautiful and macabre, and guaranteed to turn heads.

With edge to edge silky black designs and a brand new look for your playing cards this is a deck that YOU WILL WANT TO USE!

As with all Karnival Decks the cards also features the USPCC world famous Air Flow Finish for superb handling and unparalleled durability.

The deck features a blank faced card, a pair of spectacular skeleton jokers, and an xray character card – all of which are just waiting to be put to use by any imaginative magicians out there. Plus there is also a ‘6 of Clubs’ clasped in an Xrayed hand printed on the INSIDE OF THE BOX! That’s a potentially brain melting, and truly magical, reveal for a card!

With a print run of just 8000 units, these decks are SERIOUSLY rare. Grab one before they are transported into extinction."
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

AceOfHearts wrote: With a print run of just 8000 units, these decks are SERIOUSLY rare.
Not only is 8,000 not rare, it's certainly not seriously rare and I'd be surprised if they ever sell out. That statement SERIOUSLY annoys me.
AceOfHearts

vasta41 wrote:
AceOfHearts wrote: With a print run of just 8000 units, these decks are SERIOUSLY rare.
Not only is 8,000 not rare, it's certainly not seriously rare and I'd be surprised if they ever sell out. That statement SERIOUSLY annoys me.
Yeah, they seriously exaggerated here and probably 10k are made...
The statement is true from a layman point of view. Becouse compared to USPCC decks with idk maybe 20k run and unlimited, those are rare and limited. I am not sure how much Earthstone9 and Elite decks are made but lets say 5 000 but probably they are more. Well as you can see right now Bicycle Elite which are 2013 Edittion are Sold out months ago and are already very rare and with high price. The same we can say for Earthstone9 which are 2012 and right now sold out too and their price will go up pretty soon. So... i would say well i dont know but after 2-3 years probably they would be gone if not soon and never to be print again (sry my eng bad)...
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Definitely not for my taste. But if they're printing 8k (or probably 10k) BBM must be doing pretty well. Good for them :)
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
Cbkimble
Decks Owned: 363

Unread post by Cbkimble »

the only way I'd own a deck of these is if I won them. then they'd go in the back of the box.
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
Widdee

Unread post by Widdee »

vasta41 wrote:
I hope they stagger the release so I'll be sure to get one. :lol: :lol: :lol: