[SALE] TONS of RARE decks & accesories!

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
halcyondaze
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Re: [SALE] TONS of RARE decks & accesories!

Unread post by halcyondaze »

Also picked up a few decks from Angel_Magic and not only did they arrive in perfect condition, but pretty quick as well. Oh to have more money to spend on cards.
Meriam AlSultan

Unread post by Meriam AlSultan »

I'm interested in the Tendril (I want two decks) and the united curdiest, I can't pm you.
SuicideKing

Unread post by SuicideKing »

Perfect transaction. Communication, Shipping, everything. Thanks!
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

Meriam AlSultan wrote:I'm interested in the Tendril (I want two decks) and the united curdiest, I can't pm you.
You won't be able to PM until you make at least 3 posts.
darkfinale1
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 25

Unread post by darkfinale1 »

Cool stuff :)
~Singaporean Card Enthusiast~ Loves anything related to Exquisite deck designs, XCM/Cardistry and Magic Tricks ^^
Angel_Magic

Unread post by Angel_Magic »

Updated!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Strag wrote:
Meriam AlSultan wrote:I'm interested in the Tendril (I want two decks) and the united curdiest, I can't pm you.
Yep, sorry - unlike before I am no longer able to read every single message posted here any more. There are certain safeguards built into the system, like the one Strag just mentioned: you cannot create a "Private Message" until you have posted a minimum of 3 forums posts, and the 1st forum post is "curated"- meaning that one of the mods (or me) has to approve it AFTER you post it. That's why if you have never posted before, you do not see the poost in the forum - ONLY when it has been approved - and you get a note from the approval saying that you can now post messages without having to get them approved any more. It's a one-time thing, just like he restriction on PM creation - and the one does NOT send you a notification, it's in the TOS (Terms of Service) regulations for using the forums here at UC: just like the thing that you can't participate in polls either, or at least you aren't supposed to be able to do so. Same thing with respect to the reading messages here - as opposed to posting messages, which requires that you are registered user (and also that means that your e-mail address and therefore your name has been verified). It sends a request for you to verify that you 'own' the e-address you use during registration. That way unless we have some way of contacting you by email you can't use the system - at all - except to read, and anyone (a "guest" user is what the software calls you and anyone else that is not 'signed in') can do that - read messages - all they want - WITHOUT registration, always.

Sorry, WAY off topic for here, but I needed to insure that we have a reference point for these sort of things. Maybe I should replicated this message in the "Site Info" forum?
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Angel_Magic

or maybe you could just sticky my thread so everyone can see that post :P
Sher
Decks Owned: 100

Unread post by Sher »

Mike Ratledge wrote:
Strag wrote:
Yep, sorry - unlike before I am no longer able to read every single message posted here any more. There are certain safeguards built into the system, like the one Strag just mentioned: you cannot create a "Private Message" until you have posted a minimum of 3 forums posts, and the 1st forum post is "curated"- meaning that one of the mods (or me) has to approve it AFTER you post it. That's why if you have never posted before, you do not see the poost in the forum - ONLY when it has been approved - and you get a note from the approval saying that you can now post messages without having to get them approved any more. It's a one-time thing, just like he restriction on PM creation - and the one does NOT send you a notification, it's in the TOS (Terms of Service) regulations for using the forums here at UC: just like the thing that you can't participate in polls either, or at least you aren't supposed to be able to do so. Same thing with respect to the reading messages here - as opposed to posting messages, which requires that you are registered user (and also that means that your e-mail address and therefore your name has been verified). It sends a request for you to verify that you 'own' the e-address you use during registration. That way unless we have some way of contacting you by email you can't use the system - at all - except to read, and anyone (a "guest" user is what the software calls you and anyone else that is not 'signed in') can do that - read messages - all they want - WITHOUT registration, always.

Sorry, WAY off topic for here, but I needed to insure that we have a reference point for these sort of things. Maybe I should replicated this message in the "Site Info" forum?
I informed Meriam on FB about this, and she was able to contact the seller via FB. But yes, I agree about putting it in the Site Info.
Angel_Magic

List Updated!
iDoctor
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by iDoctor »

Hi, I'm interested in Bee Tech Art and black Carpathia. Please info me the shipment cost to Moscow, Russia. Yours, iDoctor
Yours, iDoctor
powerpaper10

Unread post by powerpaper10 »

man i want to buy 5 magic con 2012 decks
i live in south korea so need an ebay transaction ill pay the ebay fee please contact me at powerpaper10@naver.com please
iDoctor

Unread post by iDoctor »

Hi, Angel_Magic.

As you know, I've purchased from you 2 rare decks (USPCC Bee Tech Art and black Carpathia). I have paid you about 40 days ago (September 14th, 2014) USD 118 plus USD 29 for registered shipment to Moscow, Russia. You have sent me the following tracking number: LC394974704US.

I haven't received the decks yet, as I have already written you.
Moreover, according to the USPCC tracking results, the parcel didn't leave US territory at all and was delivered today to somebody at Northborough MA01532 (quite close to your address at Westborough MA01581). Tracking info attached.

I've already PM you about that, as here so via PayPal, but haven't received any reply from you yet. Please respond.

Yours, iDoctor

USPS tracking: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 94974704US
Yours, iDoctor
Angel_Magic

Hi Doctor,

I've looked at the tracking and sent you a response, thank you.
iDoctor

Unread post by iDoctor »

Hi, Angel_Magic
Unfortunately I've received nothing from you yet - neither shipping receipt with proof that it was mailed to my address nor any other shipping documents. Please send me the copies of shipping docs by email, I need them to initiate official investigation. Hope for your understanding and responsibility. Thank you.
Yours, iDoctor