[SELL] 2 Uncut Sheets - Red Stingers and Red Heraldry

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Wildereachday

[SELL] 2 Uncut Sheets - Red Stingers and Red Heraldry

Unread post by Wildereachday »

Up for sale are two uncut sheets of playing cards. They are $40 each, and include US shipping in the price. International buyers, PM and I'll check out rates.

I opened these when they first arrived and inspected for damages but found none. They have not been handled since.

They are:
Red Stingers from Theory11
Red Heraldry from House of Playing Cards

Purchase both for $70 (over 10% off)

Items are shipped from Florida. You can contact me here or at JAWilder@gmail.com. My eBay handle is Guarddelight.

I will consider offers on these, as well as trades.

Here are the decks I'm interested in. They do not need to be sealed (unless specified), but if opened must be in great condition. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.
Red Rounders
Blue Rounders
White Rounders - sealed only
Red Bordered Dealers - sealed only
Black Artifice
Gold Artifice
Red Artifice
Gold Smoke and Mirrors
T11 Mystery Box (the deck, not the box :) ) - sealed only
Feel free to offer something as well!
Wildereachday

Re: [SELL] 2 Uncut Sheets - Red Stingers and Red Heraldry

Unread post by Wildereachday »

I've lowered the price to $35 each which includes US shipping, or both for $60. Still interested in trades.