::UPDATED:: [SELL] - Revealed Bricks! $30 Bricks

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Wildereachday

::UPDATED:: [SELL] - Revealed Bricks! $30 Bricks

Unread post by Wildereachday »

This sale has been moved to eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1265943161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Addons are still available, even through eBay, but you must contact me as soon as you purchase (or before) so we can work out the details.

::UPDATE AT THE END OF THE POST::

Greetings everyone! It's been a long time since I've been on the boards. For the past year my wife and I have been caring for foster children at a group. Now we have a new place and I need to drastically reduce my collection. So, I'm starting off by selling 600 decks in 50 packages of 12. Pictures will be added below.

At least half of these decks are sealed, and most of the opened decks have been used for less than 5 minutes with clean hands. Some decks are from dent/ding sales, but all are in very usable condition, often without the cards themselves even dinged at all.

I have decks from Blue Crown/HOPC, DnD, T11, Ellusionist, Ohio printed Rider backs and Vintage reprints, Aladdins (blue and black seal, some air cushion finish), and a whole slew of random decks that include UC 2013, Anglos, Rugby, Aces, WPT, Apollo, etc.

You'll get 12 decks shipped within the US in a padded flat rate envelope for $30. After shipping that's only $2 a deck. This is a great way to start collecting and trying new decks or increase your current collection. Every package will have at least one rider back, but there won't be any duplicates of color/version. For instance, if you were to get three Rider Backs (which very few packages would receive), one would be black seal, one blue seal (ohio printed), and the third a rarer version (black back, elephant tsunami, fashion colors, etc)

::Note Added:: There also won't be duplicates of other decks. They will essentially be randomly packed (without duplicates other than Bikes) then mailed off. There's always the chance the numbers won't work out (I haven't built the bricks yet). If that's the case, I'll add some other custom decks into the mix such as Blaine, Old T11 (centurions, propagandas), dinged Wynns, and DnD S&M Vs 4 and 6. ::End Note::

As previously stated, pictures will be added below. I took some general photos of the whole lot, then a few just showing one "category" (Producer or Random set). Questions are welcome. Currently I'm only shipping within the US. International customers can PM to see if we can work something out. Shipping is so expensive that I think you would want to buy enough sets to fill a medium or large flat rate box to make it worth it. I've dabbled with eBay's international shipping options, but I don't know what the extra shipping costs are (I only charge for US shipping to a type of fulfillment center that mails the package out to international destinations.

Other details: My eBay handle is Guarddelight. All decks shipping from (and currently to) the US. It's best to reach me at JAWilder@gmail.com, but I can also respond to messages here.

::UPDATE - SPECIAL BRICKS AND UPGRADES ADDED::

I was going to wait until this sale was over for this, but decided now is the best time. Below I have two lists. The first is of special brick offers. The second list is for "add-on" decks.

As many of you know, a padded flat rate envelope can comfortably hold 16 decks. Ergo, the second list. It details extra decks you can add on to your order. I wasn't sure I was going to sell them, but knew that even if I did, they were too high priced to be included in the $30 bricks (many are worth $10 or more alone). These decks will be in the same condition as those in the brick sale, ranging from sealed to opened in like new condition to having minor dents/dings. They are in addition to your brick. For instance, if you wanted a S&M v4 and v6, you would receive 14 decks in your package.

Anyone wanting to purchase these decks without buying a brick deal, send me an email at JAWilder@gmail.com.

Special Bricks - Prices include US shipping in a padded flat rate envelope - All decks are SEALED
4 Brick Blue KY Bikes - $20
2 Brick Red/Blue KY Bikes - $20
1 Brick S&M: 4 ea. V4 (with deck seal), V5, V6 - $275 OBO

Upgrade Decks -
4 S&M v4 (no deck seal) - Sealed with minor dent/ding - $20
1 S&M v4 (no deck seal) - opened, like new, minor dent/ding - $10
7 S&M v6 - Sealed with minor dent/ding - $8
2 S&M v6 - Opened, good condition - $5
3 White Lions Series A Blue - Sealed undamaged - $20
2 White Lions Series A Blue - Opened, in great condition - $13
2 White Lions Series B Blue - Sealed undamaged - $10
2 White Lions Series B Black - Sealed undamaged - $10
2 Silver Split Spades - Sealed undamaged - $10
2 Silver Split Spades - Opened, like new - $8
1 White Ghost Ohio UV500 (with deck seal) - Sealed, undamaged - $25
1 White Ghost Ohio UV500 (with deck seal) - Opened, in great condition - $15
1 White Ghost Ohio UV500 (no deck seal) - Sealed, undamaged - $25
1 White Ghost Ohio UV500 (no deck seal) - Opened, in great condition - $15
1 Original JAQK Cellars (not T11 printed) - Opened, like new condition - $10
3 Guardians Ohio Print - Opened, like new condition - $8
2 Centurions - Opened, great condition or dent/ding with like new condition - $10
1 Propaganda Ohio Print - Opened, in great condition - $18
1 Propaganda KY Print - Sealed, undamaged - $20
1 Propaganda KY Print - Opened, like new condition - $18
3 VIRTS Launch Edition (Red/Black) - Sealed, undamaged - $20
1 MagicCon 2012 - Opened, Like new condition - $15
1 Black Crowns - Sealed, undamaged - $10
1 Red Bike Ohio Invisible Deck - Opened, but unused - $5
1 Deck (55 cards) double facers - Opened but unused - $3
1 Tetra 4 Way Fanning Deck - Opened, in good condition - $3
Attachments
IMG_1915s.jpg
IMG_1916s.jpg
IMG_1917s.jpg
IMG_1918s.jpg
Wildereachday

Re: [SELL] 600 decks - $30 US Shipped Bricks - New to Used

A few more photos:
Attachments
IMG_1919s.jpg
IMG_1920s.jpg
IMG_1921s.jpg
IMG_1922s.jpg
Wildereachday

Last two photos:
Attachments
IMG_1923s.jpg
IMG_1924s.jpg
ecNate
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by ecNate »

Looks like a great way to get a boost on my starter collection! Email sent, good luck in the new place!
Firthetic

Unread post by Firthetic »

I've bought decks from Jim on two occasions - each time they were shipped in a timely manner and packed very securely. He always has great deals too. Definitely :ucstar: :ucstar: :ucstar: :ucstar: :ucstar: from me!
nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

I would like some of these. PM sent.........
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
Wildereachday

Re: UPDATED! [SELL] 600 decks - $30 US Shipped Bricks - New/

All orders currently paid for are packaged and ready to be dropped off at the Post Office tomorrow. There are a couple orders pending, but looks like about 25-30 bricks remain, plus many of the add ons. If you would like one of these packages, act quickly, as they will soon be gone (whether sold here or moved to eBay)!

Make sure to check out both of the updates to the original post as well.

Thanks!
nECr0MaNCeD

Wildereachday wrote:All orders currently paid for are packaged and ready to be dropped off at the Post Office tomorrow. There are a couple orders pending, but looks like about 25-30 bricks remain, plus many of the add ons. If you would like one of these packages, act quickly, as they will soon be gone (whether sold here or moved to eBay)!

Thanks!

Not sure if mine got there in time. If not another day or so won't kill me. I'm checking out the add ons and I will be getting one or two more bricks in a couple days when I get paid.
Wildereachday

nECr0MaNCeD wrote:
Wildereachday wrote:All orders currently paid for are packaged and ready to be dropped off at the Post Office tomorrow. There are a couple orders pending, but looks like about 25-30 bricks remain, plus many of the add ons. If you would like one of these packages, act quickly, as they will soon be gone (whether sold here or moved to eBay)!

Thanks!

Not sure if mine got there in time. If not another day or so won't kill me. I'm checking out the add ons and I will be getting one or two more bricks in a couple days when I get paid.
Yours are going out today as well. :)
nECr0MaNCeD

Wildereachday wrote:Yours are going out today as well. :)
Got my tracking numbers. Thank you sir.
nECr0MaNCeD

Both bricks arrived safely. Nice packaging! Almost had to hire a safe cracker to get into them. :) All decks as described. Very pleased. Do you have ant left? Payday is Friday and I'd love to get more. Thanks again!
Wildereachday

I have at least 20 more bricks left, so you should be good for Friday :)
In the next week or so, though, I will put these on eBay, either in bricks as described here or as one large lot. The AddOns would be sold separately.
SBurk49
Decks Owned: 300

Unread post by SBurk49 »

Sweet!

Emailing now.
"Cards are war, in disguise of a sport."
Wildereachday

This sale has now been moved to eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1265943161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Addons are still available by request, but please contact me prior to purchasing if possible.

Thanks!
Wildereachday

Due to updated eBay fees, I had to increase the eBay price to $33. I will sell outside eBay for the original $30 while supplies last.
SBurk49
Decks Owned: 300

Unread post by SBurk49 »

Figured I would post what I received so others can have an idea of how "random" these are. I'll rate the whole experience 3 of 5 stars. Mainly because of how awesome Jim was through the whole thing.

To be honest, I think I hyped it up in my head before I got the package. Which is why I think I was a tad disappointed. When looking at the stock photos, my eyes shot straight to the T11/Blue crown decks, so I thought that's what it would mostly consist of.

http://s9.postimg.org/bhqdz0ntb/WP_20140424_16_25_26_Pro.jpg

There were 12 sealed decks of the 24 I purchased. The half the open decks were beat up more than I thought. Also with the rider backs, Not sure what the significance is of blue/red seals but they seem to have a more valuable trait to them. The Vintage series was all sealed, those were pretty cool. The whole top right quadrant (minus the green crown) were sealed and in my opinion, make the whole purchase worth it.

Only two decks i thought, "what the heck are THESE?" were the coca cola deck and the Anglo-sweden deck.

All in all, I am satisfied with my purchase. Would I do something like this again? Probably not.

But again, basically $2 a deck. I cant complain too much. :)
"Cards are war, in disguise of a sport."
Wildereachday

Thank you to everyone who has purchased bricks so far! I've made quite a bit of space, but there are still around 15 bricks left.

I need to get these sold, so I'm going to try something. :)

I'm going to show the contents of two bricks (pictured below). If you want one of them, send me your Paypal email address and which brick you want. The first one for each brick gets it. As a bonus for purchasing one of the revealed bricks, you may also change out one deck from the brick, excluding a rider back, for one of the decks listed below (again, first one to a swap deck gets it). All swap decks are opened except the Blue Pluma:

Red Bike Invisible Deck
Deck of Double Facers
Tetra 4-way fanning deck
Green DnD Plaid
Purple NOC v1
Green NOC v1
Blue Titanium Tally Ho
Red Rummy League Back
Blue Rummy League Back
Blue Solitaire High Wheel Back
Blue Spades Eagle Back
Artifice Tundra
Blue Stud
Blue Rugby
Red Rugby
Sealed Blue Pluma

If you prefer, you can still purchase a mystery brick with the contents unknown. I have already sealed all other bricks in padded flat rate envelopes for the eBay sale. If this goes well, I may open some more bricks, though I don't plan to open more than two at a time.
Attachments
IMG_2004a.jpg
IMG_2005a.jpg
nECr0MaNCeD

I'd love to take these. heck, I would take all 15 you have left if I could but I hit a brick wall in my budget. If there are any still floating around when I get paid next I'll grab some.
Wildereachday

Both bricks sold overnight. Stay tuned for two more revealed, and an updated swap list!
Wildereachday

Here is the updated swap list:

Red Bike Invisible Deck
Deck of Double Facers
Tetra 4-way fanning deck
Green DnD Plaid
Purple NOC v1
Green NOC v1
Red Rummy League Back
Blue Rummy League Back