CARAVAN of SEE'ers -Fortune Telling Cards live on KS take 3

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
ForTheSeekers

Re: CARAVAN of SEE'ers -Fortune Telling Cards live on KS tak

Unread post by ForTheSeekers »

Hi again, guys!
Yep...third time up! The low goal is because the printers I've found don't have minimums...they are just evil expensive in small quantities. There are a bunch of companies that print amazing cards outside of USPC. I have sample decks from 2 of them so far and they compare to the Bicycle decks. I was impressed! They have a good snap when you shuffle them. They are nice and sturdy...black core, good finish. I've given one of the decks a good beating doing the 3 card readings in the last campaign and they are holding up great! Totally quality.

I'm waiting on a 3rd..and somebody mentioned possible 4th option for printing yesterday. I would like to peek at the actual cards before I decide on one of them or rule them out. I'm going with the best quality I can get outside of printing through Bicycle or sourcing out to China.

I got a vague quote from Cartamundi and finally got out of them that they also have a minimum order of 2000. Not quite as bad as USPC but still...a tough mark to hit when your asking to produce 3 decks. They have crazy great options for gaming packaging and cards but I wasn't impressed with their customer service and that kinda scared me. I have to say no to Cartamundi. I'll be the first to admit...USPC has awesome people working for them. They are very nice...quick to respond and very helpful with your project.

As for prices...they are all about neck in neck. It's all about the minimum order. If you go full on Bicycle then it gets more expensive for sure, but non-branded USPC is right in the same basket as the rest of them.

Even though we had to put the USPC option on the shelf I'm thrilled with my decision. The sample decks I already have turned out beautiful and I'm super picky about my work. We will have some amazing decks once these are done!
student of everything, master of nothing...explorer
ForTheSeekers

Re: CARAVAN of SEE'ers -Fortune Telling Cards live on KS tak

Unread post by ForTheSeekers »

Hey guys..announced that we're printing through AdMagic Inc. - That opened up doors to a few possible upgrades to the decks. Looking into adding custom seals right now.

Things are looking good! :ugeek:
student of everything, master of nothing...explorer