[BUY] Kin-no-Sensu (golden winter) and Mankai-no-Sensu (blossoming spring) by Jack Brutus Penny

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
KGthePrince
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Junkanoo Blue Seal

[BUY] Kin-no-Sensu (golden winter) and Mankai-no-Sensu (blossoming spring) by Jack Brutus Penny

Unread post by KGthePrince »

Hello,

If you are selling either deck new, or open, please let me know :)

These are the remaining two decks I need to complete my JBP collection.

Thanks again!

-Kevin
Attachments
IMG_1541.jpeg
IMG_1541.jpeg (469.32 KiB) Viewed 157 times
IMG_1543.jpeg
IMG_1543.jpeg (384.39 KiB) Viewed 157 times
"O you who are unaware of what burns and what does not; Love comes suddenly, it cannot be learned" - Abu Sa'id
kevork
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Re: [BUY] Kin-no-Sensu (golden winter) and Mankai-no-Sensu (blossoming spring) by Jack Brutus Penny

Unread post by kevork »

I have to say, the Kin-no-Sensu is one of the most beautiful tucks I've seen.

I've seen two of these sold before. Best of luck on this one, KG. I'm rooting for you.
Dplay

Re: [BUY] Kin-no-Sensu (golden winter) and Mankai-no-Sensu (blossoming spring) by Jack Brutus Penny

Unread post by Dplay »

kevork wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 1:27 pm I have to say, the Kin-no-Sensu is one of the most beautiful tucks I've seen.
It really is. Good luck from me as well!
Bradius
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

I seem to recall i was somehow slipping when Kin-no-Sensu was released and missed it myself. I just have to chalk that down to something i missed and move on. The tuck does look sweet. Good luck on the hunt. Sometimes you just have to open your wallet..a lot for something tough.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
brownsl
White Whale: UUSI Le Jeu De Tarot
Decks Owned: 10000

Unread post by brownsl »

Bradius wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:51 pm I seem to recall i was somehow slipping when Kin-no-Sensu was released and missed it myself. I just have to chalk that down to something i missed and move on. The tuck does look sweet. Good luck on the hunt. Sometimes you just have to open your wallet..a lot for something tough.
That is funny, same happened to me. I got one each of the standard decks but that is it. Completely missed these.
kevork
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by kevork »

I've only ever seen two of these sold, within two days of each other, back in October 2022 for $300 & $250. The one that sold for $50 less was opened.

Of course there may have been others sold since then that I have no idea about.

EDIT: I forgot I can check Worthpoint. Someone somehow had bought 3 of them and resold them?!
Kin-no-Sensu Playing Cards.png