Standart Playing Cards (ill. Daria Brazhenko)

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
hsbc
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Standart Playing Cards (ill. Daria Brazhenko)

Unread post by hsbc »

Standart Playing Cards, $24.00

In the world of increasingly virtual experiences, a craving for tangible, analog experiences is ever more present. Drop the needle on your vinyl record, flip the pages of your favorite print magazine, or feel the thrill of the game that’s over three millennia old.

Coffee-themed, Standart Deck of Cards promises hours of engagement and camaraderie with friends, with every shuffle holding the promise of cherished memories yet to unfold. Each of the 52 cards features a phrase about specialty coffee, carefully curated to test your coffee knowledge and at the same time, enhance your understanding of coffee jargon.

Designed by Daria Brazhenko
Awarded Best Coffee Magazine and Best European Indie Magazine of 2023, Standart is an independent print magazine that delves into the fascinating world of coffee culture, delivering inspiring literary journeys for coffee lovers, regardless of their level of expertise. Delivered quarterly to the doorsteps of more than 11,000 readers worldwide, each issue presents a harmonious blend of stories and perspectives encompassing every aspect of the coffee chain, from seed to cup.
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
kevork
Collector: Yes
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Re: Standart Playing Cards (ill. Daria Brazhenko)

Unread post by kevork »

What a funky deck. Crazy how the word "reusable" on that AoD hurts my eyes.
Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Re: Standart Playing Cards (ill. Daria Brazhenko)

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Not my cup of espresso in this case I guess.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.