RPM Nitro by Luke Wadey

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
kevork
Collector: Yes
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

RPM Nitro by Luke Wadey

Unread post by kevork »

Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Re: RPM Nitro by Luke Wadey

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Nice design overall. The courts though... ๐Ÿ˜ž
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thatโ€™s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”„๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฏ by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: โ†‘Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
brownsl
White Whale: UUSI Le Jeu De Tarot
Decks Owned: 10000

Unread post by brownsl »

I usually buy one of each of his decks. I think that will end with this campaign.
DeepCard

Unread post by DeepCard »

brownsl wrote: โ†‘Mon May 13, 2024 10:18 pm I usually buy one of each of his decks. I think that will end with this campaign.
Why is this deck different from the others he has created? What sets it apart?
brownsl
White Whale: UUSI Le Jeu De Tarot
Decks Owned: 10000

Unread post by brownsl »

I am more of a fan of his Grid and Matrix decks. Bought the others when I was spending more. I have recently cut back and am not buying as many decks
Luke Wadey
โœ” VERIFIED Designer
โœ” VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Luke Wadey »

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you for posting the campaign on here, and also the individual feedback. I totally respect that not all decks are not for all people, so no worries if this isnโ€™t for you!

The comment about the court cards - no worries, I tend to use modified standard courts for my more traditional decks as Iโ€™m no illustrator and itโ€™s something I will look to tackle in the future!

The comment about howโ€™s is it different to my other decks - I encourage to look through my full catalogue, and even a lot of my patron bespoke decks - I pride myself on my designs being 98% different to eachother in terms of back, tuck, jokers, ace etc. to date I donโ€™t really do recolours that often, but hopefully you may find something in any of my collections you enjoy. Grid, compared to Mono, to Matrix, to ARW and so on - they are all different :)

But overall, I hope to see enough support on this campaign from those who enjoy it, and if not, no trouble, hopefully see you on the next one :) all the best
Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Luke Wadey wrote: โ†‘Thu May 16, 2024 1:13 pm The comment about the court cards - no worries, I tend to use modified standard courts for my more traditional decks as Iโ€™m no illustrator and itโ€™s something I will look to tackle in the future!
Yay, Iโ€™m looking forward to that as I enjoyed your back designs quite a lot.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thatโ€™s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”„๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฏ by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: โ†‘Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
Luke Wadey
โœ” VERIFIED Designer
โœ” VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Luke Wadey »

Thank you I really appreciate that