[BUY] Rare Bicycle Decks

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Cruzzer

[BUY] Rare Bicycle Decks

Unread post by Cruzzer »

Hello All,

I have been looking everywhere for these two decks.
2017 Bicycle Welcome to Las Vegas and Bicycle Thursday Night Football.

If anyone has an extra deck or know any contacts who is willing to sell, please hook me up
Attachments
IMG_3806.jpeg
IMG_0239.png
IMG_0072.png
Bikefanatic
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 333

Re: [BUY] Rare Bicycle Decks

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

From what I remember without going back to kickstarter, the Bicycle Imperium deck was funded but something went wrong to where we were refunded for it.
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
Sinecure

Re: [BUY] Rare Bicycle Decks

Unread post by Sinecure »

Bikefanatic wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:57 pm From what I remember without going back to kickstarter, the Bicycle Imperium deck was funded but something went wrong to where we were refunded for it.
Yes, I was also interested in finding this deck a while back. I read in the thread linked below that the project funded but then failed. Not sure if it was just unfortunate circumstance or dodgy. Looks like some backers were refunded. Some weren’t. The decks were never made which is a shame.
http://unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.php ... &start=80