[SELL] Some rare decks

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Kirillas
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 130

[SELL] Some rare decks

Unread post by Kirillas »

I would like to sell some rare decks from my collection. All are in perfect condition, no dents or tears in the cellophane, list with prices (in USD) below. There is only one difficulty that I can hardly get around: the fact is that I'm from Russia and therefore at the moment I can only accept payments in cryptocurrency (BTC or ETH) or to my friend's PayPal account. If the last circumstance does not bother you, write to me for any photos of the decks.

Lotrek

CRYPT --------------------------------------------------------------- $320
LITURGY BLACK BRONZE (V1) Red ------------------------------ $150

Stockholm 17

THE PARLOUR DYNASTINAE -------------------------------------- $200
HOUSE OF THE RISING SPADE Room17 ------------------------- $275
HOUSE OF THE RISING SPADE Faro ----------------------------- $50
HOUSE OF THE RISING SPADE PATREON PACK 2020 ----------- $100
No.17 V.1 ----------------------------------------------------------- $80
NOTORIOUS GAMBLING FROG Green Gilded ------------------ $80
THE ODD FELLOWS - EL SAPO CUBANO ------------------------ $100
THE ODD FELLOWS - JAKKO MINI ----------------------------- $40

Kings Wild

BLACK RESERVE NOTE Green ------------------------------------- $100

Seasons Playing Cards

NPCCD 2016 Green ------------------------------------------------ $75
NPCCD 2018 Full Set ---------------------------------------------- $300
NPCCD 2018 Full Matching Set (#133) -------------------------- $350

Others

SMOKE & MIRRORS Private Reserve V1 (cello wrapped) ----- $200
ORIGINS SHADOWS OF HISTORY Black Label ------------------- $200
HANA Silver --------------------------------------------------------- $80
GATORBACKS SILVER limited edition signed ------------------- $100
LE FLORENTIN (BLUE BACK) -------------------------------------- $100
LE FLORENTIN (RED BACK) --------------------------------------- $100
JAMES COFFEE Co V1+V2 ------------------------------------------ $170
WHITE CENTURIONS ----------------------------------------------- $400
kevork
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Re: [SELL] Some rare decks

Unread post by kevork »

I'm interested in the 2017 Anthracite but I'm wondering if there's a way we can have a trusted third party hold the funds while the deck is being shipped, so that there are no shenanigans. I'm happy with paying that individual maybe 5-10% for the trouble.

Crypto has now way to hold a shipper accountable and the last person who asked me to use crypto scammed me when I ultimately used PayPal with them.
Kirillas

kevork wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:20 pm I'm interested in the 2017 Anthracite but I'm wondering if there's a way we can have a trusted third party hold the funds while the deck is being shipped, so that there are no shenanigans. I'm happy with paying that individual maybe 5-10% for the trouble.

Crypto has now way to hold a shipper accountable and the last person who asked me to use crypto scammed me when I ultimately used PayPal with them.
I understand you, but this situation is no different in risk than paying PayPal "Friends and family". More than once I paid in this way if the seller asked for it, even here on the forum. I'm afraid that I can't offer an intermediary as I won't be able to receive payment in dollars, euros, pounds and so on anyway. Not only should we both trust this person, but he will also have to carry out the conversion into cryptocurrency himself and send it to me without making a mistake with the address or something else. Too much responsibility on someone else's shoulders. I have a couple of friends in the US who I can trust with my decks, but with such payments, they are unlikely to deal with cryptocurrencies, and also how can you trust them?

In any case, I will send you photos of the deck first, and then decide for yourself.
GandalfPC
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Ambergris
Decks Owned: 1700

Unread post by GandalfPC »

People can transact as they wish, but when someone requests friends and family I instead just pay the extra paypal fees.

Regarding a bitcoin transaction, it is about as risky as you can get - like mailing cash - if I found myself in that position I would take the trust on myself and ship the decks unpaid, expecting payment upon arrival, leaving me to establish the trustworthiness of the buyer - in this case I would trust Kevork to make good without reservation.
Hunting Karl Gerich and Elaine Lewis

My collection and tradelist: http://gandalfpc.great-site.net
kevork

Unread post by kevork »

When it comes to PayPal, I always opt for G&S. I've done F&F with people prominent in the community and those I've done transactions with in the past, but even then, PayPal can still offer some protections as an intermediary, and if not, the bank that you belong to can offer protections. Crypto offers none of that whatsoever.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are on what Gandalf said, Kirillas.

Here are a few of the many individuals I've had the pleasure of doing business with in the past year: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21136

Thank you for sending me pictures of the deck by the way. It looks to be in great condition.
Bradius
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

I can tell you kevork has a solid reputation as a buyer of rare playing cards. He is about as good as it gets IMHO.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
veil
White Whale: Arabesque Error
Decks Owned: 200

Unread post by veil »

I concur with the above comments regarding Kevork; I've completed many mutually-beneficial transactions with him.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

- Steven Wright

http://www.curatedcards.ca
Kirillas

kevork wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:09 pm When it comes to PayPal, I always opt for G&S. I've done F&F with people prominent in the community and those I've done transactions with in the past, but even then, PayPal can still offer some protections as an intermediary, and if not, the bank that you belong to can offer protections. Crypto offers none of that whatsoever.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are on what Gandalf said, Kirillas.
I have no idea why you decided that PayPal's "Friends and Family" payment is any better than a cryptocurrency payment. If you paid through Paypal to someone as a friend - then contact the FBI, Interpol, the Federal Reserve - they won’t help you because no one stole money from you - you yourself sent it to your "friend" voluntarily. This is the risk, however, if the amount is significant of course.

In this case, I have no doubt that you will pay me later, no at all, it’s just that such a suspicion is unpleasant to me. Someone seriously decided that I would profit from two hundred dollars and hide without sending anything? Is that worth it? I have been visiting the forum for three years and from time to time I bought expensive and rare decks exclusively by paying everyone(!) via paypal "friends and family" and now i'm being listed as a potential scammer and being asked to ship the deck without payment until it's received. Well, it's nice to know that it's a one-way street. Okay, since I'm such a petty swindler, I have a compromise.

I saw your feedback about user Pablo393. As far as I understand, this is none other than Paul M. from Idaho. He is my good friend and I can trust him completely in anything. If he is also a reliable person for you, as you wrote, then transfer the money to him. If the deck does not come to you, he will simply return the money to you. What do you think about this option?
kevork

Unread post by kevork »

I will email Paul and see if this is something he is okay with doing, as I trust him as well. It's not that I'm trying to accuse you of anything, I was moreso highlighting the risks involved and my concerns. I appreciate the compromise. I will follow up.
kevork

Unread post by kevork »

Hey Kirillas, Paul is onboard with helping us by being the intermediary for funds. I will reach out to you privately to provide you with shipping information.

Thank you again.
Shade
White Whale: No17 Crown Edition
Decks Owned: 4567

Unread post by Shade »

I will vouch for Kirillas, we have done numerous high value sales and trades over last couple years. Last one was a couple months ago. We went through an intermediary friend of his in the US, since I was nervous shipping the decks into Russia due to the war. Everything went very smooth, and I would do it again.
Better to Burn Out than Fade Away...
kevork

Unread post by kevork »

Shade wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:20 pm I will vouch for Kirillas, we have done numerous high value sales and trades over last couple years. Last one was a couple months ago. We went through an intermediary friend of his in the US, since I was nervous shipping the decks into Russia due to the war. Everything went very smooth, and I would do it again.
Please consider posting here as well! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=17838
armant96

Unread post by armant96 »

I know that you do not have it on this list but am interested in Table Players Vol. 2 Golden Ticket if you decide to part with it. Thank you!
Kirillas

Shade wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:20 pm I will vouch for Kirillas, we have done numerous high value sales and trades over last couple years. Last one was a couple months ago. We went through an intermediary friend of his in the US, since I was nervous shipping the decks into Russia due to the war. Everything went very smooth, and I would do it again.
Thank you for your support) I've known you since 2019 and have always wondered why I've never seen you on this forum given that you've been collecting for years long before me and have a four digit number of different decks. I'm very lucky that I was able to do business with you, otherwise my collection would be much more modest)
Kirillas

armant96 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 11:28 pm I know that you do not have it on this list but am interested in Table Players Vol. 2 Golden Ticket if you decide to part with it. Thank you!
Sorry, Arman, but I repeat that I do not plan to sell my rare decks, including this one. I've seen your search ads here and on facebook and if this deck comes up for sale somewhere I'll let you know just in case.
Shade
White Whale: No17 Crown Edition
Decks Owned: 4567

Unread post by Shade »

Kirillas wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:21 am
Thank you for your support) I've known you since 2019 and have always wondered why I've never seen you on this forum given that you've been collecting for years long before me and have a four digit number of different decks. I'm very lucky that I was able to do business with you, otherwise my collection would be much more modest)
I am not a big social media fan, my early years were primarily spent on the The Playing Card Forum. Mainly use the UC site to browse card sales/trades :D
Better to Burn Out than Fade Away...