[Hblaizek] My Collection

Members are welcome and encouraged to "Show Their Cards" here. Don't be bashful!
Forum rules
  1. Make a new thread. Be sure to put your username in square brackets [] at the beginning of the title.

2. Write a small (or big, if you want) introduction about you, your collection and your collecting habits.

3. Post as many pictures of your decks as you want in your thread, with or without descriptions.
    (But please refrain from posting pictures of your collection in someone else's thread.)

4. Have fun with it, be creative, and check out other users' threads as well :)

hblaizek
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

[Hblaizek] My Collection

Unread post by hblaizek »

Let's see... I've been a member here for 7 years and have done you all the discourtesy of rarely posting, having amassed 25 (now 26!) posts. I'm 33, based in Sydney, Australia, and my journey in card collecting inadvertently began (at the age of 12) after looking at my growing magic collection and realising I had around 40 decks.

My very first Kickstarter (of any good) was Omnia, where I purchased Perduta (I was still unsure about KS and didn't want to part with too much money). How quickly my view changed... thanks, TWI, for kickstarting an expensive habit!

I have decided, after many years, to stocktake my collection and have provided a spreadsheet with information that is important to me. Please note there are certainly going to be inaccuracies ($ value, number produced, exact names), but these are things I will continue to work through!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

My most loved Artists/Producers are Oath PCC, Stockholm17 and TWI (I am a Patron of all), but I also love many other designers.

I will provide photos in due course with some queries regarding some of my collection, and I will look to this wonderful community to help provide answers!

If you have any questions/comments, please feel free to post!
Bradius
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Re: [Hblaizek] My Collection

Unread post by Bradius »

Thanks for introducing yourself. You have quite the collection. You started collecting a little before I did, so that is interesting. We have very similar tastes. You can't go wrong with those Patron accounts. My first TWI kickstarter was Sins back in 2017.

I look forward to more posts and what you think of playing cards over the past many years and the playing card community. Or heck, whatever else you want to talk about.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
kevork
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by kevork »

That is some fine cataloging sir. Beautiful collection, even on a soreadsheet!

Looking forward to seeing more of you around, as I definitely appreciate those who have been in the hobby for some time.
Timmargh
Player: Yes
White Whale: Cartes Indiennes green back

Unread post by Timmargh »

That is, as others have said, a fine collection!

My first Kickstarter was Cult Movie Cards, but I backed that because I like movies. A while after, I went back to Kickstarter to look for other movie related decks, only to find this whole world of custom playing cards; that’s when I fell down the rabbit hole. My first Kickstarter after that was MPC's Impressions Cardinal Edition, followed by Sins.

Glad to have you here.