Cupido Playing Cards & Tricks by Witness Kou x Key Card

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Zurgery
Collector: Yes
White Whale: DAVID BLAINE - Create magic

Cupido Playing Cards & Tricks by Witness Kou x Key Card

Unread post by Zurgery »

Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Re: Cupido Playing Cards & Tricks by Witness Kou x Key Card

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Not my cup of the but seems like a project with some thought behind it. While not too exciting, fully custom as well. The gaff joker with the arrow through the JoH should depict the deck's JoH though imo.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
thekeycardcompany
Magician: Yes

Unread post by thekeycardcompany »

Zurgery wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:01 am[trimmed -hsbc]
Thank you Zurgery :drool:
This is the first project we work with Witness Kou. We hope you guys like it and feel free to leave any advice to us to make it better 😍
THE KEY CARD PLAYING CARDS COMPANY
www.keycardpcc.com

Deck prototyping, Printing & Marketing discount for UC members
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21320
Eric Lee
White Whale: Korchma Taras Bulba

Unread post by Eric Lee »

This is a really nice deck. It hits all the right spots for a custom deck that can be used for magic.

Really like that you put the cupids on the corner instead of the standard center placement. It's got that classy vibe with the roses in the background but yet different from the usual back design.

As this was going to be a magic friendly deck, what with the great themed gaff cards; I had figured this to have standard courts with minor color changes at best. But I was pleasantly surprised that you went all in to have the courts match the theme. That's another great plus. Most just use the usual Magic friendly deck explanation and go with standard courts.

What surprised me was that you didn't have a tier with just 1 std and 1 lux. Do consider allowing add-ons for just the lux deck and adding on the different items separately. Some may not want 3 gaff packs.

I would have jumped in for sure if I wasn't so tight financially. Especially so soon after the Lunar New Year.

All in all, Key card is doing some really nice decks with a great variety. There's something for everyone. Glad this deck is funded, but it's sad to see so few backers on this very nice deck.
GandalfPC
White Whale: Ambergris
Decks Owned: 1700

Unread post by GandalfPC »

Not bad, but not in love with it.
Hunting Karl Gerich and Elaine Lewis

My collection and tradelist: http://gandalfpc.great-site.net
thekeycardcompany

Eric Lee wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:46 am This is a really nice deck. It hits all the right spots for a custom deck that can be used for magic.

Really like that you put the cupids on the corner instead of the standard center placement. It's got that classy vibe with the roses in the background but yet different from the usual back design.

As this was going to be a magic friendly deck, what with the great themed gaff cards; I had figured this to have standard courts with minor color changes at best. But I was pleasantly surprised that you went all in to have the courts match the theme. That's another great plus. Most just use the usual Magic friendly deck explanation and go with standard courts.

What surprised me was that you didn't have a tier with just 1 std and 1 lux. Do consider allowing add-ons for just the lux deck and adding on the different items separately. Some may not want 3 gaff packs.

I would have jumped in for sure if I wasn't so tight financially. Especially so soon after the Lunar New Year.

All in all, Key card is doing some really nice decks with a great variety. There's something for everyone. Glad this deck is funded, but it's sad to see so few backers on this very nice deck.
Thank you so much, Eric, it means a lot to us. I will definitely share your comment with Witness! What's on our mind is to design a deck that can combine a Magic deck & collection deck. :D
www.keycardpcc.com

thekeycardcompany

Harvonsgard wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:48 am Not my cup of the but seems like a project with some thought behind it. While not too exciting, fully custom as well. The gaff joker with the arrow through the JoH should depict the deck's JoH though imo.
We changed it to the exact gaff you mentioned :)
Thank you for your comment :drool:
www.keycardpcc.com