[SELL] Entire Collection 545 decks (with pics)

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
krix

[SELL] Entire Collection 545 decks (with pics)

Unread post by krix »

Hello,

I am currently looking to liquidate my playing card collection (approximately 545 decks). I have not had the time to catalog the entire collection, but am looking to sell most if not all the decks. I'll be happy to take pictures of the decks and will entertain reasonable offers. Decks are both open and sealed, range from Bicycle (including all the Club 808 decks), Theory 11, 1st, Ellusionist, and a variety of others. Decks probably range in value from ~$3 to somewhere around ~$50 so will entertain reasonable offers on people who are interested in the whole lot. Buyer will need to cover all fees. I started collecting in 2010 and just have lost interest in the hobby and have moved states more than once with them.

I'm not interested in someone wishing to cherry pick the best decks out. If you're interested I'd love to talk with you. Happy. to zoom. Please see pics of decks below. Decks are in a variety of conditions, including sealed, in plastic still, unopened, opened. New & Used

I currently have some decks/uncut sheets listed on ebay (rixkevin9), which please feel free to contact me there.

All decks currently in Philadelphia, PA USA.
ccralleo

Re: [SELL] Entire Collection 600 decks

Unread post by ccralleo »

Do you have. Unbranded Black Reserve Note -/1000?
krix

Unread post by krix »

There are unfortunately no Unbranded Black decks of cards in the set.
kevork
Collector: Yes
White Whale: NPCCD 17 Amethyst + Prototypes
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by kevork »

If I'm understanding you correctly, you are looking for someone to buy the entirety of your collection? That certainly lowers the pool of eligible buyers. I'm wondering if you can break them up into sets?
Bradius
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

It definitely sounds like the seller wants to sell the entire set. I definitely get the desire to just sell it in one go. I would suggest the seller provide photos as that might yield a better response if a collector notes several decks they want.

I actually purchased someone's complete collection when I first started collecting and picked up a near complete KWP Federal Reserve set (less the noted Unbranded Black Reserve) and picked up an Omni Suprema. For me it was a blind purchase as I didn't even really know Jackson and Gio at the time. I got it in an eBay auction. It was a great way to pick up a lot of early decks I missed.

Again some photos wouldn't be that much effort and might get you more interest.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
krix

Unread post by krix »

Here are pictures of the decks I'm aiming to sell.
Attachments
IMG_0702.jpg
IMG_0703.jpg
IMG_0705.jpg
IMG_0707.jpg
IMG_0708.jpg
IMG_0709.jpg
IMG_0710.jpg
IMG_0711.jpg
krix

Re: [SELL] Entire Collection 545 decks

Unread post by krix »

It is 545 decks. Again, not looking to pull the cherry's out. Happy to talk over zoom to anyone who is a real buyer. Decks are a mix of opened, unopened, sealed. For any deck specifically please feel free to ask about its condition, but I'm not selling any one deck. Will entertain reasonable offers, but will keep them unless a real/acceptable offer is sent.
Attachments
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (23.53 KiB) Viewed 851 times
veil
White Whale: Arabesque Error
Decks Owned: 200

Re: [SELL] Entire Collection 545 decks (with pics)

Unread post by veil »

One of the main issues I see is that it might well cost more to ship all of these decks than someone may be willing to offer for them.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

- Steven Wright

http://www.curatedcards.ca
krix

Re: [SELL] Entire Collection 545 decks (with pics)

Unread post by krix »

Thanks. I'll work with a person who tries to buy the lot on shipping depending on where they are physically located. But the overall cost of the full collection is going to be significant, so happy to talk with people about it.