A1 Dot by anyone worldwide

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
LasVegasCards
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 156

Re: A1 Dot 2020

Unread post by LasVegasCards »

TwoPiece wrote:Who posted that, and on what platform? I will go out of my way to berate that person for being a little b^&*h.

Simple s&*tty designs merit criticism for the most simple "design change" of modifying a base color. It's the laziest s&*t you can do to an already lazy, garbage, design.

You wanna design a piece of s&*t? Go ahead? You wanna recolor it and advertise it? F&*k off.

I find the "mediocre-to-poor taste" comment quite hilarious, considering the deck is the literal "basic bitch" of playing cards. May wanna take a look in the mirror and realize that you lack any "taste" at all (whoever the loser OP is of that graphic).

Not every deck deserves a damn participation medal, either. "It's designed for yadda yadda yadda" my ass. That type of commentary is for losers who think "everyone can get along". News flash: We can't. Personalities clash, and there are people who literally disagree about everything. I could take a dump on a sheet of card stock and that would be more effort put into the design than this crap.
It definitely looks like an Instagram post to me. I won't speak for shiroo56 but I think he's only being about 50% serious and that's not his content he shared.

Edit* I don't know how to tag members on UC yet...
vincent1018

Unread post by vincent1018 »

[quote="TwoPiece"]Who posted that, and on what platform? I will go out of my way to berate that person for being a little b^&*h.[/ quote]

@sus.deck on IG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vincent1018

Unread post by vincent1018 »

Although the cards looks fairly cheap, we have to admit Anyone World Wide is good at feeding the sheeps.

CupcakeBaron

Unread post by CupcakeBaron »

Guys it's simple... When it comes to cardistry decks the only opinions permitted are positive ones. You better get in line before your right to have an opinion is revoked.
Decknowledgy

Unread post by Decknowledgy »

vincent1018 wrote:
TwoPiece wrote:Who posted that, and on what platform? I will go out of my way to berate that person for being a little b^&*h.[/ quote]

@sus.deck on IG.

First of all, I don't agree that revealing who said this on UC is a justifiable move.
Second, he posted it as an Instagram story which is meant to be a temporary rant, which is also not available anymore.
Third, since he's never been on UC, it's useless picking a fight with someone who has no clue what's happening here, and it's highly likely that the one who picks a fight over there will get swarmed by the cardistry gang and cause IG people to hate on UC for no reason.
Fourth, his target are some wannebe card critics who grow their reputation by ranting and bashing Anyone, Fontaine, Dealersgrip for simply riding the simple anti-hype train.

Which brings me to my conclusion:
@shiroo56's intention to screengrab sus.deck's rant and to post it here is highly questionable and seemingly intentional to infuriate certain people in this thread. And since I'm pretty fed up with this childishness and his will to silence UC's critical voice, I'm not afraid to point out that @shiroo56's intentions are the main problem.

If you so like to pick a fight with Twopiece, Shiroo, go pick a fight in your PMs and stop trashing threads with playing card unrelated subjects, arguments, and ideologies. As for Twopiece, there's no need to pick a fight with someone who doesn't even know or care about UC; "mediocre-to-poor taste" is definitely not taking a jab at UC folks so there's no need to call him out.
"We look at the present through a rear-view mirror; we walk backwards into the future."
                        -- Marshall McLuhan (Media Theory Giant)
Decknowledgy™ (Ted)
Instagram Reviews: https://www.instagram.com/decknowledgy

Portfolio 52
Harvonsgard
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Wow...

I removed the post. Seriously, some of you need to chill the f**k out.
Decknowledgy wrote:I'm not afraid to point out that @shiroo56's intentions are the main problem.
My intention was clearly to read! I chuckled, and thought I'd share a positive feeling. Simple as that.
Has the mainstream really infected some peeps that much to smell a certain politic or bad intention behind every light hearted smile?

I seriously don't get how people can be this serious over a childish feud. I stated multiple times that I'm fine with everyone's opinion.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
Decknowledgy

Unread post by Decknowledgy »

Who knows? I decided to get serious about it because on several occasions your sarcasm treads the thin line of humor or taking a jab at certain people or their thoughts, and by the time you know it, the threads are full of your trash talk with each other. You might find it funny, but I find that escalation irritating. It's even more irritating when your "discussions" start going back and forth arguing about what's legitimate reasoning vs what's irrational emotions.

Stop hurting my eyes.
"We look at the present through a rear-view mirror; we walk backwards into the future."
                        -- Marshall McLuhan (Media Theory Giant)
Decknowledgy™ (Ted)
Instagram Reviews: https://www.instagram.com/decknowledgy

Portfolio 52
Harvonsgard

Decknowledgy wrote:Who knows?
Exactly. This is why you maybe, just maybe, shouldn't acuse me of something that I didn't do.
By the way, I wrote it above the pic, so you could have known by reading what I wrote.
Decknowledgy wrote:I decided to get serious...
Interesting, because I'm never serious about it. Family, kids, friends, humanity - these are topics that I'm serious about. A dot printed on paper and the emotions it causes to different people... Sorry, not sorry, can't be serious about that.
Decknowledgy wrote:... about it because on several occasions your sarcasm treads the thin line of humor or taking a jab at certain people or their thoughts, and by the time you know it, the threads are full of your trash talk with each other.
You should step back from making these martial comparisons. Conversations are just conversations, especially if they are about playing (you know playing, like in having fun and stuff) cards!
Decknowledgy wrote:You might find it funny, but I find that escalation irritating. It's even more irritating when your "discussions" start going back and forth arguing about what's legitimate reasoning vs what's irrational emotions.
Sorry, not sorry again, if my curiosity to understand others is trash talk to you, then, so be it. By the way, correct me if I'm wrong but except for the "Last person who posts wins ..."-thread I never spammed or took threads more off topic than it is usual/normal/tolerated in here.
Decknowledgy wrote:Stop hurting my eyes.
Says it all... :D Stop taking yourself too serious!
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
theCapraAegagrus

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

vincent1018 wrote:
TwoPiece wrote:Who posted that, and on what platform? I will go out of my way to berate that person for being a little b^&*h.[/ quote]

@sus.deck on IG.

Looks like it's time for to create an Instagram account. :lol: :lol:
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
theCapraAegagrus

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

Decknowledgy wrote:
vincent1018 wrote:

@sus.deck on IG.

First of all, I don't agree that revealing who said this on UC is a justifiable move.
Second, he posted it as an Instagram story which is meant to be a temporary rant, which is also not available anymore.
Third, since he's never been on UC, it's useless picking a fight with someone who has no clue what's happening here, and it's highly likely that the one who picks a fight over there will get swarmed by the cardistry gang and cause IG people to hate on UC for no reason.
Fourth, his target are some wannebe card critics who grow their reputation by ranting and bashing Anyone, Fontaine, Dealersgrip for simply riding the simple anti-hype train.

Which brings me to my conclusion:
@shiroo56's intention to screengrab sus.deck's rant and to post it here is highly questionable and seemingly intentional to infuriate certain people in this thread. And since I'm pretty fed up with this childishness and his will to silence UC's critical voice, I'm not afraid to point out that @shiroo56's intentions are the main problem.

If you so like to pick a fight with Twopiece, Shiroo, go pick a fight in your PMs and stop trashing threads with playing card unrelated subjects, arguments, and ideologies. As for Twopiece, there's no need to pick a fight with someone who doesn't even know or care about UC; "mediocre-to-poor taste" is definitely not taking a jab at UC folks so there's no need to call him out.
As for "Third", I won't be fighting for UC's honor or anything. I won't be dragging this site through the mud like some first-time playing card designers. I fight for myself, and what I think is right. I would be doing both UC and myself a disservice if I was to get UC involved.

And as far as "picking a fight" goes, I don't care WHO the IG user's comment was towards. S/he's a little b^&*h, and I want to slap his/her tits around with the righteous text of my disdain.
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
Harvonsgard

Re: A1 Dot 2020 and 2022

😏...

436423F1-8F35-4566-B909-F66792237584.jpeg
BA0F4B8B-6ED1-4ACE-BB32-B4A8C1225500.jpeg

hsbc
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

The proportions are all wrong now IMO :roll:
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
Eric Lee
White Whale: Korchma Taras Bulba

Unread post by Eric Lee »

I.... I guess I will have to give them credit for taking recycling of their designs to another level. First they combined 2 halves of their back designs into 1. Now they have enlarged their "best" designs. They've definitely gone where no one else has gone or will go for sure. (I'm really hoping no one else will decide to copy this!) :? :lol:
Harvonsgard

hsbc wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:20 pm The proportions are all wrong now IMO :roll:
Spot on.

STLBluesNut

Unread post by STLBluesNut »

running out of ways to even try and s&%t on these creatively. i cannot believe people buy this brand.
Harvonsgard

Dot in dark green is coming.

STLBluesNut

Re: A1 Dot by anyone worldwide

Unread post by STLBluesNut »

revolutionary!