[EBAY / SELL] PROTOTYPE Metaluxe Packs & Spreadsheet added 200+ Decks for sale

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
chach
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Vietnam Era Secret Weapon
Decks Owned: 0

[EBAY / SELL] PROTOTYPE Metaluxe Packs & Spreadsheet added 200+ Decks for sale

Unread post by chach »

Hey all, longtime no talk, been a good couple of years. Anyways, I'm going to be selling a bunch of my collection off via ebay over the next few weeks, username Kamyl, https://www.ebay.com/sch/kamyl/m.html?_ ... pg=&_from=

I've also uploaded a spreadsheet of all my decks that I have for sale. Please feel free to message me with offers on anything you're interested in and I'm sure we can make a deal.

LIST OF DECKS AVAILABLE:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... ue&sd=true

EBAY AUCTIONS:

Cobalt Blue Metaluxe Prototype
http://ebay.us/hRfONR?cmpnId=5338273189

Crimson Red Metaluxe Prototype
http://ebay.us/5dFqMG?cmpnId=5338273189

White & Gold Monarchs - Theory 11
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174866303327?m ... =824&kw=lg

Le Chat Rouge - Stockholm 17
http://ebay.us/jKjZLF?cmpnId=5338273189
WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck
cardvana52

Re: [EBAY] Mix of decks from my collection, some ultra rare lotrek, S17, KWP etc...

Unread post by cardvana52 »

Do you have the liturgy treasure? I would be interested in a strong offer and we could save the eBay fees. I am also interested in both of the silk decks and any other lotrek you may be willing to part with - thanks!
chach

Re: [EBAY] Mix of decks from my collection, some ultra rare lotrek, S17, KWP etc...

Unread post by chach »

I do have a Liturgy Treasure deck, #88/130 No silk decks, but I do have a full ICONS set, Venexiana Dark & Gold, Ambassadors, Sanctus, and Grostesk decks for sure.
chach

Unread post by chach »

Anyone interested in a NOUVEAU BOURGNOGNE - UC GRAN RISERVA deck? I'd prefer to sell here first instead of eBay as it's a UC specific deck.
Attachments
1627244899120618764118070530809.jpg
16272449167127450202972719907601.jpg
GoodKnight

Re: [EBAY / SELL] Mix of decks from my collection, some ultra rare lotrek, S17, KWP etc...

Unread post by GoodKnight »

Hello! I sent ya a pm. I would be interested in the Arabesque silver.
hsbc
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

chach wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:29 pm Anyone interested in a NOUVEAU BOURGNOGNE - UC GRAN RISERVA deck? I'd prefer to sell here first instead of eBay as it's a UC specific deck.
How much?
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
chach

Unread post by chach »

hsbc wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:06 pm
chach wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:29 pm Anyone interested in a NOUVEAU BOURGNOGNE - UC GRAN RISERVA deck? I'd prefer to sell here first instead of eBay as it's a UC specific deck.
How much?
To be honest, I don't know what it'd be worth as its the deck that was only available to UC members only 34 made. Make an offer if you like.
hsbc

Unread post by hsbc »

chach wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:14 pm To be honest, I don't know what it'd be worth as its the deck that was only available to UC members only 34 made. Make an offer if you like.
Only 34, wow! Do you happen to remember how much they cost then, originally? What are those loose cards, did they come with it like that? :D
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
chach

Unread post by chach »

hsbc wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:50 pm
chach wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:14 pm To be honest, I don't know what it'd be worth as its the deck that was only available to UC members only 34 made. Make an offer if you like.
Only 34, wow! Do you happen to remember how much they cost then, originally? What are those loose cards, did they come with it like that? :D
If IIRC they were less than a hundred as an add on, but you had to be a UC member to get this variation. Mike Ratledge would have the full details on it all.
hsbc

Re: [EBAY / SELL] Mix of decks from my collection, some ultra rare lotrek, S17, KWP etc...

Unread post by hsbc »

I dug up the old thread and Kickstarter page - looks like it was $70 shipped :D

I'd go as high as $100 - if that's super low (sorry!) and you want to hold out for more I totally understand :D A month or two ago there was a 2017 limited UC deck on here that I snagged for at or just above original cost so I'm just hoping to strike gold twice :lol:
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
Timmargh
White Whale: Cartes Indiennes green back

Unread post by Timmargh »

chach wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:14 pm To be honest, I don't know what it'd be worth as its the deck that was only available to UC members only 34 made. […]
I had no idea so few were made! I was lucky enough to get both the Nouveau UC Gran Riserva and the Bourgnogne edition from @ALBERTO68 a while ago.
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

Yes, all of the limited decks in this series with special tucks are really rare. I have them for the other kickstarter campaigns, but wasn't collecting back when this campaign happened. One of many holes... :lol:
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
chach

Unread post by chach »

Updated first posting with ICONS set including Imperial Reverse and Signature
cardvana52

Unread post by cardvana52 »

chach wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 pm I do have a Liturgy Treasure deck, #88/130 No silk decks, but I do have a full ICONS set, Venexiana Dark & Gold, Ambassadors, Arabesque, Sanctus, and Grostesk decks for sure.
Will you be selling the litury treasure on ebay? I am very interested. If you PM me a price you want we can go from there and perhaps save on the eBay fees. Thanks!
chach

Unread post by chach »

cardvana52 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:07 pm

Will you be selling the litury treasure on ebay? I am very interested. If you PM me a price you want we can go from there and perhaps save on the eBay fees. Thanks!
Sorry, Liturgy Treasure sold, but if you have any others you're looking for PM me a list and I'll see what I have.
CourtCurator

Re: [EBAY / SELL] ICONS Reverse, Mix of decks & uncuts from my collection, some ultra rare lotrek, S17, KWP etc...

Unread post by CourtCurator »

Hi, I’ve been lurking here for a little while. Stumbled upon UC after backing The Tale of the Tempest. I have been lusting after the Arabesque Gold deck ever since I watched TGW’s review of the error deck last winter. Since I am new here, I can’t PM yet. (Not sure how many posts I need to make before that is allowed?) What are you asking for that deck?
Bradius

Re: [EBAY / SELL] ICONS Reverse, Mix of decks & uncuts from my collection, some ultra rare lotrek, S17, KWP etc...

Unread post by Bradius »

Welcome CourtCurator to UC. We do have a market section for members to either offer decks up for sale or want to buy something, which you are in on someone else's thread. I am sure you will be able to use the message tool shortly. I would just set up thread of your own on your interest to buy the Arabesque Gold.

I am not currently monitoring the price of the Gold Arabesque, but I would guess it is $200+. There is an Arabesque Silver listed for $495, but is rarer than the Gold variant.

I see the Icons Silver Reverse is already at $620, which is awesome. Don't expect all Lotrek decks to sell for these amounts, and I would be very cautious about thinking of playing cards as some kind of investment. If you want it for the enjoyment of an amazing deck, then that is fine.
chach

Unread post by chach »

Bradius, thanks for putting into words my exact thoughts in a way that I never would've been able to.

My Arabesque Gold deck has indeed sold already, and yes it was in the $200 range.

I'm working on an updated spreadsheet / list of my remaining decks. In meantime if anyone has a wishlist compiled I can look it over to see if I have anything.

I'll also be listing some more items on eBay on Sunday 1st, including Le Chat Rouge Red Label deck and an original Fed 52 set including Black Reserve Unbranded. Will update original post with link when posted.
CourtCurator

Unread post by CourtCurator »

Thanks, Bradius. Not trying to hijack Chach’s thread. I just thought I saw mention of an Arabesque deck for sale above. Looks like I must have misread it. 😄 I appreciate all the info, though! Definitely not looking at these high dollar liabilities as assets. 😆
chach

Unread post by chach »

CourtCurator wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:22 pm Thanks, Bradius. Not trying to hijack Chach’s thread. I just thought I saw mention of an Arabesque deck for sale above. Looks like I must have misread it. 😄 I appreciate all the info, though! Definitely not looking at these high dollar liabilities as assets. 😆
LOL, no you didn't misread it. I edited it out of my above post because I've recvd a lot of DMs about it even though I sold my last one. You're not going crazy. ;)
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

I'll be surprised if that Imperial Silver Reverse sells for less than $1,000.
This space intentionally left blank.
Bradius

Unread post by Bradius »

Less than an hour to go on the Icons Reverse. Currently at $735....
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

Sold!

I called it!

Imperial Reverse on Ebay screenshot.png
This space intentionally left blank.
Harvonsgard
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Easy bet, haha. Congratulations chach 🦾.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
Bradius

Unread post by Bradius »

Wow. That is awesome.
chach

Unread post by chach »

Thanks all, sure the traffic from here definitely helped it. I was a bit disappointed at first, I was watching it on my phone and it didn't update the price live. I thought it only sold for $775 and the signature for 200 something. Was pleasantly surprised when I saw the final amounts. =D Guess I can afford the new shoes for my truck now. ;)

I'll have more auctions in a few days, need a little break and nothing of that caliber sadly. I will have a lot of uncut sheets in the future if anyone is interested. My collection has definitely dwindled over the last week.
Bradius

Unread post by Bradius »

For something of that value on eBay, I would always snipe. Although, these days I am not buying anything of that size. I imagine putting something like that on a live auction is nerve-wracking. That said, that is a solid result.
Strag
White Whale: None

Unread post by Strag »

I'll have to update the valuation on my spreadsheet, I had it ballparked at 900.
bdawg923
White Whale: bdawg x 923

Unread post by bdawg923 »

Strag wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:10 am I'll have to update the valuation on my spreadsheet, I had it ballparked at 900.
You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers
This comment has been mod-approved since you are able to see it.
Harvonsgard
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.