[Buy / ISO] Lotrek Silk, Icons, Liturgy, (also sold price info would be helpful)

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
cardvana52

[Buy / ISO] Lotrek Silk, Icons, Liturgy, (also sold price info would be helpful)

Unread post by cardvana52 »

Hello!

I am looking for the following Lotrek decks.

Also, if anyone has any information on recent sale amount for any of these decks, that would be helpful as well as I really do not have any idea what some of these have been going for. You can PM me the recent sale $ info or leave in the comments.
Would prefer open but sealed is okay as well:
Blue Oath
Icons Imperial
Icons Signature
Liturgy Treasure
Silk Red
Silk Blue
Update
FOUND - Damask Red
FOUND - Damask Blue

EDIT: thank you everyone for the comments and feedback. I do know about looking through the search history of eBay for historic sales. It has also been my experience that sales on here and reddit and facebook tend to be under eBay sales figures generally, though perhaps not for Lotrek decks, so any private sale info would also be helpful - thanks!!
veil
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Arabesque Error
Decks Owned: 200

Re: [Buy] Lotrek Decks (also sold price info would be helpful)

Unread post by veil »

I believe there's an Icons Imperial available on eBay.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

- Steven Wright

http://www.curatedcards.ca
Bradius
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

The silk decks and the red damask decks should be fairly possible. The Imperial Icons also should be more available with 555 issued. I am not sure what they are selling for that much, but none of them are close to cheap anymore. I honestly wasn't shocked at what the two decks on eBay were asking for the Imperial Icons are listed for. Heck the Damask and Silk decks I got from Lotrek initially, and they weren't cheap directly from him. Blue Damask is going to be tough with only 120 issued. Those of us that bought red damasks were given the option for purchasing one (and only one) blue damask. Therefore any sold would be someone's only one unless they got an extra on the secondary market. In which case they paid even more for their extra deck. Liturgy Treasure only had 140 issued, so it is likely going to be tough as well as there are just not many out there. Blue Oath is in a whole different category. Only 50 were issued, so good luck on that one. Likely if one comes up, you will either have to out bid others for it, or pay whoever is selling what they want for it. If it makes you feel any better, 3 of the seven decks listed above were ones I had to get on the secondary market as well. That was several years ago and they weren't cheap. My guess is they haven't gotten cheaper in the meantime.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
hsbc
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

On eBay you can view sold listings to get a sense of what things are selling for :D
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
Oneiros88

Unread post by Oneiros88 »

Hi, I have an Icons Imperial and Silk Red that I'm very tempted to sell.
cardvana52

Oneiros88 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:10 am Hi, I have an Icons Imperial and Silk Red that I'm very tempted to sell.
Thank you I will send you a PM!
cardvana52

Here is a recent sale I found for the Crypt, the Santus, and the Red Damask for $665 from ebay just FYI: https://www.ebay.com/itm/353470371633?h ... SwVklghSOH
cardvana52

Oneiros88 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:10 am Hi, I have an Icons Imperial and Silk Red that I'm very tempted to sell.
I send a PM but didn't hear back. You can email me at cardvana 52 at gmail dot com if that is easier - thanks!
cardvana52

Re: [Buy / ISO] Lotrek Silk, Damask, Icons, Liturgy, (also sold price info would be helpful)

Can anyone let me know what a blue damask might sell for. I want to make a fair offer but I have no idea where to start - thanks!
cardvana52

Re: [Buy / ISO] Lotrek Silk, Damask, Icons, Liturgy, (also sold price info would be helpful)

I just found a set of red and blue damask, but just today I saw a aution for a red damask if anyone is wanting one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/124817100101?h ... Swzqtg9YKa
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

That starting price is awesome. That price encouraged me to go back and check what the launch price was $95 sight unseen for Mystery Deck #2 (Red Damask). The Blue Damask was $115 and limited to one per person that purchased at least one Red Damask.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
hsbc
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

Random price info: Sanctus is sold out but still listed on Lotrek's webstore for €90. Blue Silk was $80 shipped from Oath.
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
GoodKnight

Unread post by GoodKnight »

I am looking for a Blue Damask if anyone is considering selling. Ideally unopened, but would consider either. Please shoot me a PM! Thanks!
cardvana52

Re: [Buy / ISO] Lotrek Silk, Icons, Liturgy, (also sold price info would be helpful)

bump
chach
White Whale: Vietnam Era Secret Weapon
Decks Owned: 0

Re: [Buy / ISO] Lotrek Silk, Icons, Liturgy, (also sold price info would be helpful)

Unread post by chach »

**EDIT** I've put the decks from my ICONS set on ebay individually, including the Silver Reverse deck.

I have a full ICONS set, 6 decks, that I'd be willing to sell, but as I already have interest in some of them I'll probably be putting them on ebay. Just not sure if I should sell the set as a whole or break them up.
WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck