[SELL] Ultra-Rare Decks – Kings Wild Project, Six Foot Five, Stockholm 17, Seasons, Theory11, Anyone Worldwide

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
philmyer92
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes

[SELL] Ultra-Rare Decks – Kings Wild Project, Six Foot Five, Stockholm 17, Seasons, Theory11, Anyone Worldwide

Unread post by philmyer92 »

I’m looking to part with 2 or 3 of these ultra-rare decks. I’m happy to ship in cases for maximum protection. Just send me message if you would like to ask any questions or for additional pictures. I don’t have any prices in mind as most of these are very hard to price up since previous sales are infrequent or not at all so feel free to just submit an offer and i'll pick from all offers, this is not a "bid" as i don't feel it's fair to be going back and forth between different people so please just submit to me the price you're happy to pay.

Six Foot Five Gilded Edition – Limited to just 16 decks (Numbered)
Six Foot Five Signed Artist Proof
Verum Videre Signed Xmas Edition – Limited to 36 Decks
Black Reserve Note Signed & Numbered – Limited to 162 Decks (Numbered)
Room 17 Signed – #002 out of 680
White Centurion – Small corner dent
Summer Mailchimp
Elixir Unreleased Proof – Very Limited but I’m unsure of exact number
Twenty Twenty Blue Gilded – Numbered 1 of 8 decks
Anyone Runaway World Gallery Edition – Limited to 50 decks

Located in UK but willing to ship worldwide. I can provide a shipping cost based on value and location.

Thanks!
kasuma99
Player: Yes
White Whale: Dynasty Black deck by Florey
Decks Owned: 666

Re: [SELL] Ultra-Rare Decks – Kings Wild Project, Six Foot Five, Stockholm 17, Seasons, Theory11, Anyone Worldwide

Unread post by kasuma99 »

Cool Decks!! Just want to ask if your are among those who solved the Room17 puzzle? That number is super low.
I mostly collect Stockholm17 and always looking for any S17 New/Opened decks/ accessories: Brick Boxes, prints, coins, Pins, ect... If you have some weird small thing and want to trade/sell please let me know! If you are also a fan and have free time to chat, feel free to send me a PM!
P52: https://portfolio52.com/profile/20009
Instargram: https://www.instagram.com/kasuma99/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/kasuma9999
Up to date sale list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
philmyer92
Magician: Yes

Re: [SELL] Ultra-Rare Decks – Kings Wild Project, Six Foot Five, Stockholm 17, Seasons, Theory11, Anyone Worldwide

Unread post by philmyer92 »

kasuma99 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:39 am Cool Decks!! Just want to ask if your are among those who solved the Room17 puzzle? That number is super low.
Thanks! Yeah i was which is why it's a low number and signed
hsbc
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

If I had the cash I'd be all over that Elixir deck - is it as orange as it looks in the picture?

Are Room 17 and Six Foot Five that rare now??
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

Are Room 17 and Six Foot Five that rare now??
That is a really good question. I think I can answer that question. Well, at least I can answer it from my own perspective.

Is the Room17 that rare? There are a number of them out there (668 according to Portfolio52). Heck, I have 8 of them. (Obscene, I know. But you all know I am crazy). I even have a Patreon backer one that is also signed. However, even as a very early Patreon backer of Lorenzo, we did not get low numbers (My signed deck is #657). Lorenzo wanted to get us low numbers, but they shipped him higher numbers. I don't know how Lorenzo managed to get a few low numbers, but he did for the contest. So, yeah, that is a rarity among Room17 decks. I guess it just depends though if having a low number is your thing. I personally do like low numbers, when I can manage it. I think it is also cool that this is actually a prize from solving the puzzle. That said, it would be really hard for me to put a price on it. I guess it just depends on the seller and potential buyers.

Next up is the Six Foot Five. The main issue of Six Foot Five decks was 250. Again, crazy me = 5 of them. That said, the Artist Proof I don't have. I don't know how many were issued, but it is reasonable to assume it is much smaller than 250, and those already command a healthy price. Then you get to the gilded. Again, crazy me = 0. What? Yeah it happens. This one had only 16 issued. I have rarer issues of KWP, but only a few. How much is it worth? $10 more than the regular issue Six Foot Five decks for the gilding? :lol: Probably more. It all comes down to how much you want them.

For me, I already have a number of the standard issues and a signed one in the case of the Room17 that has the already sentimental value to me of being my Patreon reward deck (which I admit has value only to me), so I am personally not interested.

Are they rare? I would say YES! because these are an order of magnitude rarer than the ordinary releases. How much that adds to the value over a standard issue I don't know.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
hsbc
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

OHH I missed that the unsigned SFF is gilded :D
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
jakw1912

Unread post by jakw1912 »

PMed
andore

Unread post by andore »

Did you get a chance to see my PM?