[ISO] AoP & S17

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
rorschach

[ISO] AoP & S17

Unread post by rorschach »

Might not have much, luck but if anyone is interested in selling any of the below, please send me a PM.

- Art of Play - Smokey the bear (25 days of Christmas letter pressed tuck version)
- Art of Play - not sure what to call it other than the shining style deck with the letter pressed maze tuck - FOUND
- Stockholm 17 - The Eye Of The Ocean - quartermaster edition (I can at-least try to get this)...
Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Re: [ISO] AoP & S17

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

The deck you don't know the name of is called Overlook.
1/4master won't be hard to find since it will be available after the fulfillment of 👁🌊 from your favorite local scalper for sure.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
Bradius
Collector: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

While the Quartermaster is somewhat rare (rare for someone like Lorenzo) and will carry a premium, It is really just a large run prototype. I am not sure if Lorenzo made any changes from the Quartermaster to the final version. Maybe. Even if there are changes, they are likely very minor as he tweaked the design. It is a nice thing as it can boost his initial Kickstarter campaign numbers (and boy did it), and reward the lucky few that get one. All that said, I think you will find the final decks in those cool tucks by Lotrek to be much better from a production and artistic perspective.

However, if you are really set on parting with your money, as Harvonsgard said, when the decks are released you will likely have your best shot at getting one. Just be forewarned, they will not be cheap. A few Quartermaster decks did change hands when some Patreon backers sold theirs, but I have a feeling that most that were interested in selling their Patreon Quartermaster decks have already done so.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
justplaycards
White Whale: Requiem Prototype 00
Decks Owned: 250

Unread post by justplaycards »

Bradius wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:07 pm While the Quartermaster is somewhat rare (rare for someone like Lorenzo) and will carry a premium, It is really just a large run prototype. I am not sure if Lorenzo made any changes from the Quartermaster to the final version. Maybe. Even if there are changes, they are likely very minor as he tweaked the design.
The QM has the Kraken back. Have you never opened yours? (if you do it from the bottom you can keep your seal). He printed 300 as it was always meant for patrons. The excess that were left are the ones he sold in the campaign. It's why he had to be so strict with the numbers.

As you and Harvy rightly say though, some campaign ones will be grabbed by resellers so expect them around release time and expect sadly to be scalped. :roll:
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

I have not looked at them, but I do remember now that you are correct justplaycards, and the back is different on the Quartermaster. Again, I am just not sure it is worth aftermarket prices.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
nur1988

Unread post by nur1988 »

I have an Overlook deck for sale, if you're still looking. Based on the UK
rorschach

Unread post by rorschach »

Bump.
kasuma99
White Whale: Dynasty Black deck by Florey
Decks Owned: 666

Unread post by kasuma99 »

I think Harvonsgard have a spare in his collection some time back then. you can try to ask him?
I mostly collect Stockholm17 and always looking for any S17 New/Opened decks/ accessories: Brick Boxes, prints, coins, Pins, ect... If you have some weird small thing and want to trade/sell please let me know! If you are also a fan and have free time to chat, feel free to send me a PM!
P52: https://portfolio52.com/profile/20009
Instargram: https://www.instagram.com/kasuma99/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/kasuma9999
Up to date sale list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
wrb24745
Decks Owned: 70

Unread post by wrb24745 »

I have an overlook for sale. Based in the US