Avengers by TXI

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
montenzi
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Re: Avengers by TXI

Unread post by montenzi »

Harvonsgard wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:56 am It's a matter of costs after all. Monochrome - now matter how you wanna lock at it - is simply cheaper than 2 colours.
When you print one color, it's usually a Pantone color. At USPCC, you don't pay anything for an upgrade and can use up to 6 Pantone colors on a card. But they charge a fee for metallic Pantone (cents per deck). Most likely, there is no discount for printing one color only.
Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

You pay the same for a one colour back design and a six colour back design at USPCC?
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
montenzi
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Harvonsgard wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:35 pm You pay the same for a one colour back design and a six colour back design at USPCC?
I never printed one color back at USPCC, but I don't think there is a discount. CMYK/Pantone (excluding metallic) printing cost is the same. They may have other conditions if you print 100000 decks :lol:

At the same time, it is more expensive to print 3 Pantone colors at Cartamundi vs. CMYK. Printing two colors: almost the same. One color: cheaper.
DiminishedSeventh
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Anything I do not have

Unread post by DiminishedSeventh »

Tuck appears to be purple foil with a holographic overlay? Or maybe a purple holographic foil? Either way, cool effect.

Courts are nicely done and I like them way better than the Star Wars series. Lots of character cameos besides the court cards, but also some glaring omissions which leads me to believe there may be another deck, or possibly a series of decks. I like that the exploded ace pips are slightly different as well.

Anyways, enough jibber jabber; on to the pics. I figured everyone has had enough of the front of the tuck and the courts T11 keeps posting so here are some fresh angles:
Attachments
8F61EA1D-FB2B-41A9-96FD-0744DE4162BA.jpeg
8C78EC60-E496-4909-BB66-51FC3F841419.jpeg
11316B06-1BB5-4DDA-83C2-BF0B459B6A2C.jpeg
B44AC4FE-A8A6-40B2-9837-FB1E7E8D5B05.jpeg
B9D752A5-B8C7-41FA-BF74-102C130795B7.jpeg
68BF7703-D225-4CA4-ADA9-2C7D84544CE1.jpeg
57C59E47-607A-41B8-9AFC-2C63E6D30F36.jpeg
laitostarr777
Magician: Yes
White Whale: 2019 NPCCD - KWP decks
Decks Owned: 200

Unread post by laitostarr777 »

DiminishedSeventh wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:19 pm Tuck appears to be purple foil with a holographic overlay? Or maybe a purple holographic foil? Either way, cool effect.

Courts are nicely done and I like them way better than the Star Wars series. Lots of character cameos besides the court cards, but also some glaring omissions which leads me to believe there may be another deck, or possibly a series of decks. I like that the exploded ace pips are slightly different as well.

Anyways, enough jibber jabber; on to the pics. I figured everyone has had enough of the front of the tuck and the courts T11 keeps posting so here are some fresh angles:
DAMN THIS IS A REAL PROMISING DECK OF CARDS FOR ME
I definitely gotta treasure this for a LOOONG TIMEEE

Hey I like how They put Nick Fury and Maria Hill on the ad cards, glad they dont forget about them!!!
Oh, and if ya don't mind, can you show the Queen of Spades?
A furry who has a sona of a magician ;3
My collection - https://www.portfolio52.com/profile/16212/collection
Instagram - @laitostarr777
DiminishedSeventh

laitostarr777 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:12 am DAMN THIS IS A REAL PROMISING DECK OF CARDS FOR ME

Hey I like how They put Nick Fury and Maria Hill on the ad cards, glad they dont forget about them!!!
Yeah! There are two ad cards with a few other cameos from some Guardians too! :D QoS image attached below as well!

You can check out a short video of the tuck effect on my IG - justicebeaver07
Attachments
22998090-DDD7-4A3C-9075-EDDF8752AC8E.jpeg
07DD8F42-523C-4BD4-AF62-BF6ACC222353.jpeg
9E6EF7B0-8165-4723-A0EF-6951EEC8D68E.jpeg
laitostarr777

DiminishedSeventh wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 am
laitostarr777 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:12 am DAMN THIS IS A REAL PROMISING DECK OF CARDS FOR ME

Yeah! There are two ad cards with a few other cameos from some Guardians too! :D QoS image attached below as well!

You can check out a short video of the tuck effect on my IG - justicebeaver07
THE WHOLE GANG IN ONE DECK
oh T11, you are son of a gun to manage to produce a deck dedicated to MARVEL

Falcon, War Machine, Nebula, Drax, Groot, and OMG Rocket Raccooon <3
And the Queen of Spades is Valkryie the Angry girl

OH I AM DEFINITELY GOTTA GET THIS DECK ASAP
DiminishedSeventh

laitostarr777 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:43 am THE WHOLE GANG IN ONE DECK
oh T11, you are son of a gun to manage to produce a deck dedicated to MARVEL

Falcon, War Machine, Nebula, Drax, Groot, and OMG Rocket Raccooon <3
And the Queen of Spades is Valkryie the Angry girl

OH I AM DEFINITELY GOTTA GET THIS DECK ASAP
Yeah! And Ant Man and Wasp have guest appearances too! :o
macstrat

Unread post by macstrat »

Full Deck Scan: https://www.flickr.com/photos/167981955 ... 8881751519

Note: did anyone else find it weird that there were 2 identical ad cards?
DiminishedSeventh

macstrat wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:26 pm Full Deck Scan: https://www.flickr.com/photos/167981955 ... 8881751519

Not quite identical, but I get what you mean. I definitely think they could have been more creative with them!
TheFrozenSlime
White Whale: Crypt
Decks Owned: 57

Unread post by TheFrozenSlime »

Love the purple on the tuck. This would make a great gift for my brother, who's a big Marvel fan.
laitostarr777

DiminishedSeventh wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:03 pm
macstrat wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:26 pm Full Deck Scan: https://www.flickr.com/photos/167981955 ... 8881751519

Not quite identical, but I get what you mean. I definitely think they could have been more creative with them!
You should scan the back of the ad cards, as they have different characters headshot!!!
laitostarr777

I am really geeking out about this deck - a real MCU fan here haha, so excuse me for doing this write-up for the characters featured in this deck:
(For those who haven't watched any MCU movies, consider this SPOILER WARNING)

AVENGERS by THEORY 11
Joker A - Loki
Loki is a Norse god of mischief, and he is Thor's brother. Well, a half-brother, since it is revealed that Loki is a boy coming from Jotunheim, the realm of the Frost Giants. Odin though by adopted and raised Loki, he might help to build a peaceful truce between him and Laufey. He loves doing illusions, like disguising and creating duplicates. In the Battle of New York, he is the one leading the Chitauris, using his staff and dons his helmet. Loki always have a rivalry with his brother Thor, and eventually he reconciles with him later on.
Joker B - Thanos
Thanos is a big purple Titan. He is a warlord leading an armada of big army. He with his lieutenants: Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian, Proxima Midnight, and Corvus Glaive go around and decimate civilizations - removing half life. When Thanos learns of the Infinity Stones, he is very determined to get them all, and used it to remove half of life across the universe. The reason behind his mission is to solve the problem of overpopulation. He is very powerful, even the Hulk got defeated by him.

Ace of Spades - Doctor Strange
Stephen Strange is an acclaimed yet arrogant neurosurgeon in New York. He comes into an unfortunate events of crippling his hands in a car accidents, which ended his career. Still pursuing a way to heal his hands, he got a tip that there is a mystical place called Kamar Taj where he might get healed. He eventually goes there, and ended up being a sorcerer. During his learning, he progresses a lot due to his intelligence. After the Ancient One's passing, he becomes the protector of the New York Sanctum and also become the guardian of the Time Stone encased in an amulet Eye of Agammotto. He is the next Sorcerer Supreme after he mastered every spells and illusions.
Ace of Hearts - Gamora
Gamora is an assassin. She has the prominent green skin with tattoos. Gamora is adopted by Thanos after his army decimate half of her kind. For years, she served Thanos until eventually come up with a plan to run away from him. She planned to get the Orb that was stolen by Peter Quill to be sold for a lot of money to get away as far as she can. But, she didn't know that she ended up as part of a team after all of events that is happening to her. [PS: Gamora was meant to be the "Queen of Spades", yet the plan was scrapped]
Ace of Clubs - Winter Soldier
James "Bucky" Barnes is Steve's best friend back in the 1900s. While he got captured behind enemy lines, Steve braves himself to save him and the rest of the captured soldiers. After that, he joined Steve's team to take down a lot of HYDRA bases established around during the World War. But, during one mission, he falls down to the ravine and presumed dead. HYDRA rescued him, turning him into a deadly assassin known as the Winter Soldier. His left arm is replaced with a metal arm with a red star on it. There is a set of words that will turn on his brainwashing program and making him cold-blooded killer. Steve later discovers him to be alive, and he is determined to help him. He undergoes treatment in Wakanda in hopes of their technology is able to remove the HYDRA programming.
Ace of Diamonds - Vision
Vision is an android made of Vibranium powered by a complex mechanism. He has the AI intelligence of JARVIS (Tony's former AI) and ULTRON (AI coming from the Mind Stone). He might be the philosophical character, with a lot of phrases and such. He is the Keeper of the Mind Stone, which is placed on his forehead, and it is what powers him. He formed a relationship with Wanda, who he and her shared the connection through their powers. Sadly, he met his fate when Thanos pulled the Mind Stone from his head, killing him (dying twice).

Jack of Spades - Hawkeye/Ronin & Ant-Man [PS: This is the only one-way court in the deck]
Clint Barton is an expert marksman, especially with his impressive skills with bow and arrow. He has an arsenal of arrows, each arrow have different projectiles - like grappling hook, bombs, electric shock, etc. He has a wife and three children who he loved very much. But one day... when half life turned to dust, his family got dusted as well. Angered to himself for not being able to protect them, he becomes the vigilante known as Ronin.
Scott Lang is a man who is trying to redeemed himself after being convicted for burglary of his ex-boss where he tries to returned the money to the customers, and he had served his time in prison. But, it is very hard to secure a job if there is already a criminal record. By fate, he eventually steals what appears to be a suit. The suit is "allowed" to be stolen as it is a test by scientist Hank Pym, who gives him the mantle of the Ant-Man, a hero that can shrink is size and doubles the strength as of that of an ant using the Pym particles Hank developed and swore to protect. Later on, he is able to grow large as Scott starts to learn some of the gizmos he can achieve with the suit.
Queen of Spades - Valkryie
Valkryie is a legion of women warrior of Asgard. During the war against Hela, Thor's sister, most of the women warriors slain, leaving one survivor (this woman) who goes to Sakaar and live as a bounty hunter and get drunk. Later, a fateful encounter with Thor eventually convinces her to back as a warrior to stop Hela in Asgard.
King of Spades - Captain America
Steve Rogers is a kid from Brooklyn, skinny, frail, and have a lot of health issues. But his determination for helping out in a war is high! When a doctor overheard this, he helped him enlists to the military and enrolled on a Super Soldier Program. Injected with Dr. Erskine's formula and doused in Vita Rays, the combination turned him into a tall, muscular guy. Donning the patriotic colored costume with a round shield made by vibranium, he is later known as Captain America. During the World War, he helped stop HYDRA from conquering the world with fear. During one mission, he has to sacrifice himself by putting down the plane to the coast of Greenland and presumed dead. 70 years later, a team discovered him and shocked that Steve is still alive - he had been sleeping in ice. Adapting to modern society, he still dons the patriotic title of Captain America.

Jack of Hearts - Spider-Man
Peter Parker is your ordinary teenager living in Queens with his uncle Ben and aunt May. One day, he got bitten by a genetically modified spider, granting him spider abilities - such as climbing on walls, super strength, and sensitive senses. He later adopt technologies that allow him to shoot webs. At first, he though this power can be use for personal gains, but when he witness his uncle Ben dying in front him (after a criminal ambushed him), he knew that great powers comes great responsibilities. He becomes the friendly neighborhood hero. Tony then gifts him a more powerful tech that enhances his costume and abilities.
Queen of Hearts - Captain Marvel
Carol Danvers was a female pilot presumed dead during a failed experimental jet engine. She was brought to Hala and trained to be a Kree warrior. Through mishaps and memories start to come to the surface, she discovers herself and realized that she in on the wrong side of the scale. With her powers of photon blasts, great power, and flight - she swore she would protect the helpless from the Kree and help the Skrulls. She befriends with SHIELD agent Nick Fury, who is entrusted an emergency contact in case the world really needs her.
King of Hearts - Iron Man
The heart of MCU. Tony Stark is a billionaire and the CEO of Stark Industries, the biggest company of manufacturing weapons for military use. He used to be a reckless and flamboyant guy until that incident in Afghanistan. After that incident, he had been building a lot of models of Iron Man, a mechanical suit equipped with weapons and trusty AI. Tony is a genius in technology, and of course, a guy who provided big money for good cause. He made the ultimate sacrifice by eliminating Thanos and his army with the Snap, leaving his wife Pepper Pots and daughter Morgan. A lot of heroes mourned for his death, and eventually Peter would have to take the mantle of Iron Man. "I Love You 3000"

Jack of Clubs - Star Lord
Peter Quill is a Terran (that's inhabitants of Earth term for others). He was abducted by a group of space pirates called the Ravagers, where he is raised by Yondu Udonta. A mishap of stealing the Orb leading him to create a team called "Guardians of the Galaxy", consists of himself as the leader, Gamora, Drax, Groot, and Rocket Racoon. He is a man of culture, knows quite a few of pop culture and always listening to his walkieman for pop music - a memory of her mother.
Queen of Clubs - Black Widow
Natasha Romanov is a woman with many dark past experiences. She was trained to be an assassin, and slowly she starts to redeem herself to do good deeds when she joined SHIELD. Natasha might be mysterious, but her skills proved to be extraordinary for espionage. She always dons her black suit with a red hourglass logo - thus dubbed the Black Widow. She has an arsenal of electrify batons and gauntlets, but mostly it is her martial arts training that do the work. More of her story will be revealed soon.
King of Clubs - Thor
Thor Odinson, the god of Thunder lives in a dream that he will become a King someday to replace his father Odin AllFather. But, his reckless act led him to be stripped off his power and exiled to Earth. His hammer, Mjolnir, is enchanted with a spell that whoever is worthy should possess the power of Thor. During his exile on Earth (or Midgar in Norse term), he learns to be compassion and fall in love with a woman. During his sacrifice, the hammer comes to him and he is back being Thor again. He is one of Earth's mightiest defender. When Hela returns, his hammer got destroyed by her. But eventually, he can later generate electricity without the hammer. During Thanos's conquest to retrieved the Stones, he ventures into Nivadelir to ask Eitri to make him a weapon capable enough to kill the Titan - the Stormbreaker.

Jack of Diamonds - Hulk
Bruce Banner is a scientist specializes in gamma radiation. He is enlisted in a project to recreate the Super Soldier serum that was lost during the War. The project involves using Gamma Radiation to achieve it. But the experiment goes wrong, turning Bruce into a huge big green guy dubbed the Hulk. The Hulk has incredible strength, and it is achievable if Bruce gets mad and every time his heartbeat goes high. Slowly he learns how to control the transformation. Later, Bruce gets to merge himself with the Hulk, permanently being the green guy forever. "Putting the brains and the brawns together. The best of both worlds." he said.
Queen of Diamonds - Scarlet Witch & Wasp
Wanda Maximoff was orphaned when her home in Sokovia got bombed that killed her parents. She with her twin brother Pietro enlists in HYDRA experiment, turning them into people with superpowers with the help of the Mind Stone. At first, she is fighting against the Avengers, but after learning that Ultron wants to cause a total annihilation, she turned to the good guys. Pietro died during the battle against Ulton in which the whole nation of Sokovia turned to crumbles. She develops a relationship with Vision, but that love is cut off when Thanos killed Vision. She unleashed her anger to Thanos after her return from the dust. Later, she learned that she was a witch along, and she possessed the power of Chaos magic, dubbing her the Scarlet Witch.
Hope van Dyne is the daughter of Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne. She resents her father when Hank keeps on telling her lies about her mother's death, but Hank just wants to protect her. Hope eventually gets the mantle of the Wasp, and together with Scott the Ant-Man, they both becomes the hero couple!
King of Diamonds - Black Panther
T'Challa is the son of King T'Chaka of Wakanda, an African nation that is very highly developed that is filled with many technological advances. All of those achievements is a result from harnessing a lot supply of vibranium from a meteorite that falls near the region million of years ago. After the King died, he is crowned King. He dons the mantle of the Black Panther, the titular warrior of the nation. At first, his costume is simply a tight suit with a helmet, but with the help of his sister Shuri, she developes a nanosuit, in which all of the costume would be store in a tooth necklace. During T'Challa's reign as king, he established Wakanda to be opened to the world.

Ad Cards - Nick Fury; Maria Hill; The Falcon; War Machine; Nebula; Drax; Groot; Rocket Raccoon
Nicholas Joseph Fury is a proud leader in SHIELD. Every people that knows him only called him Fury. He always get that iconic black patch on his eye, because of an incident that he will never reveal - actually it is because of a cat alien that scratched his eye years before. He is the one who established the Avengers Initiative after her encounter with Captain Marvel.
Maria Hill is considered to be the second in command in SHIELD, and always on Fury's side. But, after SHIELD is revealed to have HYDRA secretly operating in the organization - both organizations got destroyed, and Maria becomes Stark Industries secretary.
Sam Wilson was a pararescue military guy who retired after his partner died during a mission. But, when Steve needed help, he eventually back into action. He is revealed to be a soldier trained to use a Wing Suit - some sort of a jet pack, but it is a tech of wings, which the wearer would be able to fly like a bird.
Colonel James Rhodes is Tony Stark's military liaison and best friend. One time, when Tony was drunk, he stole one of Iron Man's model and with Tony's agreement, Rhodes keeps the suit and becomes the War Machine.
Nebula is Thanos's daughter and Gamora's sadistic sister. She has blue skin and equipped with a lot of technological augmentations, due to Thanos wants Nebula to be as equal to Gamora everytime Gamora beats her in sparring battle.
Drax is a big guy with a lot of red tattoos on his body. He has a revenge mission against Thanos because the mad titan killed his family.
Groot is a humanoid plant. He is tall and being a plant himself, he can extends his limbs into vine tentacles that acts like whips and spears. He probably hard to kill, because if he get blasted to pieces, simply take one of his twig remains and slowly he will grow up back.
Rocket Raccoon is a result of an animal experimentation. A raccoon enhanced with technological augmentations seen planted on his spine, thus why he is able to stand on two legs and able to talk. He sometimes can act like a douche bag, but at heart, he is reliable!
hsbc
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

FRI 10/29 at 3 PM EST

P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
bdawg923
White Whale: bdawg x 923

Unread post by bdawg923 »

I was hoping this would be a new design with marvel characters they haven't used yet. Pretty disappointed but I guess to be expected
This comment has been mod-approved since you are able to see it.
STLBluesNut

Unread post by STLBluesNut »

yeah, even at just 10 buck i may not buy just for a color swap. maybe in the future if i pick it up with a different deck.
laitostarr777

I feared they might go for the Infinity Stones set
So it’s a chance they might go for Yellow, Blue, Orange, and Green

-3- aaaah, T11 milking the Avengers theme
Eric Lee
White Whale: Korchma Taras Bulba

Unread post by Eric Lee »

Hey, the license isn't going to be cheap! So they gotta do what they did with Star Wars. 4 different tucks so far, plus Mandolorian. I wonder if they have to pay extra for Mandolorian. :D

But you're right. If it's going to be Infinity stone set we may well see all 6 colors! :?
Cardamon

Unread post by Cardamon »

Eric Lee wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:18 am Hey, the license isn't going to be cheap! So they gotta do what they did with Star Wars. 4 different tucks so far, plus Mandolorian. I wonder if they have to pay extra for Mandolorian. :D

But you're right. If it's going to be Infinity stone set we may well see all 6 colors! :?
Pay Disney extra? The answer is yes. Every time.
PiazzaDelivery

Unread post by PiazzaDelivery »

Eric Lee wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:18 am Hey, the license isn't going to be cheap! So they gotta do what they did with Star Wars. 4 different tucks so far, plus Mandolorian. I wonder if they have to pay extra for Mandolorian. :D

Don't forget deck #7, with each stone colored differently.
"[...] But someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again."
https://www.portfolio52.com/profile/20093
Harvonsgard
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

🥛🥛🥛
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
montenzi
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

From a retailer perspective - Avengers is the top-selling deck! For my NZ playing cards shop, I order 20 times more Avengers decks than my usual average. Star Wars, Mandalorian, and 007 are also selling extremely well! I need more colors :lol:
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by rousselle »

Somebody tell Gavin Wong!!!
This space intentionally left blank.
bdawg923
White Whale: bdawg x 923

Unread post by bdawg923 »

Theory 11 is like
96B0567D-3316-4367-9E1E-1090F08F6DA2.gif
96B0567D-3316-4367-9E1E-1090F08F6DA2.gif (486.48 KiB) Viewed 5192 times
This comment has been mod-approved since you are able to see it.
james001a
White Whale: Aurum Laser Cut

Unread post by james001a »

Cha-ching. Glad I got off the T11 train though as I don't generally like licensed decks. Just a weird thing that I have. But hey, if there model works for them, go for it. When I was a retailer they were always super nice to deal with, so although I was an early adopter of their original decks, this is an easy pass.
I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.

-Mitch Hedberg
laitostarr777

They are going with the plan of creating an Infinity Stone set for Avengers. This is susprising hahaha (maybe)
Now we got Purple (Power) - Red (Reality) - Green (Time)
expect we will see Orange (Soul) - Space (Blue) - Yellow (Mind)

Hmmmm.... HEY WE have outselves a six set rainbow XD - good for PRIDE
at least it's more than the DKNY Rainbow Wheels set, where 6 different decks are simply 6 different tuckboxes - for Avengers, 6 different decks of 6 different tuck colors and 6 different back colors
Sugarlumps
Lurker
Lurker

Unread post by Sugarlumps »

Yeah but putting them out one at a time makes no sense, because there is no incentive to rebuy each color unless the set had a gold foil limited edition deck to represent the glove itse..… oh, wait.
laitostarr777

At least one by one is a relaxing pace other than burst in with four new colorways at once
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

I haven't bit at this deck, if I do it'll be the purple version.
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586