Turbulence (Black and Gold)

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Fes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: The Dude Deck

Turbulence (Black and Gold)

Unread post by Fes »

As spied on Murphy's.

The card is available in two colors, black/gold. Each color is limited to 1,000 decks and comes with individually numbered sealing sticker.

Turbulence Deck uses black core paper imported from Germany, and uses BPCC's most providly technique Air S finish.

The most distinctive feature of the Air S pressing is that it will not increase the thickness of the card while increase the weight of the card, ensuring that the entire deck is thin,easy to handle and has the appropriate weight in the hand. (Compared with standard Bicycle 808)
TL:DR It's completely up to you.
We can still be friends.
I actually like playing cards.
We live in interesting times.
Eric Lee
White Whale: Korchma Taras Bulba

Re: Turbulence (Black and Gold)

Unread post by Eric Lee »

Did I read that right? BPCC is Bacon Playing Card Company? Baconwise, you getting into card printing now? :D
Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

He does - not under that label though πŸ˜‰.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”«π” π”’π”― by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
Eric Lee
White Whale: Korchma Taras Bulba

Unread post by Eric Lee »

Harvonsgard wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:11 pm He does - not under that label though πŸ˜‰.
What? Jamie's actually going to go that route? No wonder he's been so quiet! Come on, spill what you know. Inquiring minds want to know. : :lol:
Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Eric Lee wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:16 pm Come on, spill what you know. Inquiring minds want to know. : :lol:
Nothing really besides that he doesn't fly under 🐷πŸ₯“PCC πŸ˜ƒ.

This is the profile Jamie created for his deck(s?) - Curio Playingcards. No posts yet though. He'll promote it whenever he's ready.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”«π” π”’π”― by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.