Options for Printing Custom Brick Boxes

Anything and everything playing cards!
jon_bg

Options for Printing Custom Brick Boxes

Unread post by jon_bg »

Hey all,

So far, the only place I've seen for specifically printing custom brick boxes or custom half brick boxes or playing cards (at a reasonable price) is MPC. Are there other good options?

For printing product boxes in general, Uprinting.com looks like it might be a decent option. DukePackaging.com also might be an option.

Thanks!
CollectADeck
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Anything by OathPCC
Decks Owned: 88

Re: Options for Printing Custom Brick Boxes

Unread post by CollectADeck »

Custom printers like Clove Street Press do a lot of the half/full brick boxes in the industry as well. Gamblers Warehouse also has a connect for this sort of custom work.
Lazybeasts
Lurker
Lurker
Player: Yes

Unread post by Lazybeasts »

Do you know any company in the uk? It's either China or USA. Customs fees are not very cheap. I manage to find a fairly cheap card printing company but no.sign of brick boxes, my option for now is board games maker.com which is own by the same company that owns making playing cards. But it's HK or China and customs fees are ridiculous.
Fes
White Whale: The Dude Deck

Unread post by Fes »

Lazybeasts wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:24 am Do you know any company in the uk? It's either China or USA. Customs fees are not very cheap. I manage to find a fairly cheap card printing company but no.sign of brick boxes, my option for now is board games maker.com which is own by the same company that owns making playing cards. But it's HK or China and customs fees are ridiculous.
There are printing options available to you in the UK. Many wonderful printing options actually. I don't live there so I can not help with direct names but I can give you an example. There is a deck called Eleventh Pier by a chap called Damon Smith which was produced entirely in London. It has a fantastic Matchbox tuck case. If someone around there can pop out matchbox tucks, they can damn sure pop out a brick box or half brick box. I'd be willing to bet you can find a Printer in Scotland that will not only meet your desires but exceed your expectations for a brick box. Ultimately, it's just printing, a little cutting and some folding to make any box. Prop up the dimensions and get creative! All the best.
TL:DR It's completely up to you.
We can still be friends.
I actually like playing cards.
We live in interesting times.
Harvonsgard
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Lazybeasts wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:24 am Do you know any company in the uk? It's either China or USA. Customs fees are not very cheap.
Not UK but EU which of course can be worth nothing for you after Brexit. But Oath (based in Greece) aka Lotrék did tuck and brick boxes in the past for several high profile playing card projects.

UK based would be Liquorice Press who is involved in a Kicksarter project atm they print the cards though, but might print brick boxes as well.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.