New Card Collector

Where are you from and what are your interests?
Ice_Panda
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Golden Oath [Blue]
Decks Owned: 200

New Card Collector

Unread post by Ice_Panda »

Hi all,

My name is Anthony, I am 35 from Utah. I am super new to playing card collecting. I first got started down this rabbit whole by watching youtube videos of Chris Ramsey (at first for his puzzle boxes). I eventually started seeing some of the decks he had and it really got me interested in all the different artistic versions that people were creating. I started trickling down through different creators such as; Dan and Dave, David Blaine, Chris Ramsey V3 of his 1st deck. Then I found KickStarter in April and have backed a few of the recent projects such as; Thirdway's Apocalisse, Passione's Florentia, and Eternal Reign. That then sent me down this path of looking into other decks from previous kickstarter campaigns.

I am personally in this for the artwork. I am not an artistic person myself and I really enjoy seeing all the amazing themes people come up with. I would say my favorite decks as of now that I have are Thirdway's Black Monolith with the holo (They are stunning). The Dan and Dave Smoke and Mirrors private reserve. I just came across the Mr Cup EPHEMERID decks and the Gold version is beautiful.

I ended up here by accident, I was looking for some black market Lotrek Crypt decks online since I was late to the party and ended up finding this forum and I'm glad I did! I have been reading a lot of your threads getting more deck options I haven't heard of and I love it! Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to finding new things from people who have been doing this for much longer than I have. Cheers.

Anthony
Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Re: New Card Collector

Unread post by Thirdway Industries »

Hello Anthony!

Thank you for the kind words and welcome :-)
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Timmargh
White Whale: Cartes Indiennes green back

Unread post by Timmargh »

Hi Anthony and welcome to the party!
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

Welcome. It is possible Lotrek might have a few extra Crypt decks held back in case of shipping problems. It never hurts to message him. Some will also likely sell a few when they are released. You might message Lotrek though. Sometimes he is really busy, so don’t get upset if he doesn’t respond.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Hi Anthony and welcome at UC.

Since Crypt isn't fullfilled yet, there is no aftermarket atm. Steve from woundedcorner.com did order a couple of them though so, you'll be able to get one or two from him. I hope the prices aren't too bad like with some of Lotrék's decks but Steve prices stuff reasonable. Instagram is the easiest way to get in touch with him.

Welcome to the hobby again and see you in the threads.
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
Ice_Panda

Bradius wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:41 pm Welcome. It is possible Lotrek might have a few extra Crypt decks held back in case of shipping problems. It never hurts to message him. Some will also likely sell a few when they are released. You might message Lotrek though. Sometimes he is really busy, so don’t get upset if he doesn’t respond.
that is a really good idea! I will hit him up and see. If not I won't be upset :) this is the collecting game. This is great advice though. thank you !
Ice_Panda

Harvonsgard wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:47 pm Hi Anthony and welcome at UC.

Since Crypt isn't fullfilled yet, there is no aftermarket atm. Steve from woundedcorner.com did order a couple of them though so, you'll be able to get one or two from him. I hope the prices aren't too bad like with some of Lotrék's decks but Steve prices stuff reasonable. Instagram is the easiest way to get in touch with him.

Welcome to the hobby again and see you in the threads.
awesome! thank you for the heads up. I did notice that nobody was talking like they have them as of yet. That is good to know I will check his site out for sure.

thank you
JacksandJokers
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by JacksandJokers »

Hi Anthony,

Welcome to UC

We'll have a couple of extra Crypt decks available if you don't have any luck finding them elsewhere.

Regards,
Simon@JacksandJokers
Ice_Panda

JacksandJokers wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:00 am Hi Anthony,

Welcome to UC

We'll have a couple of extra Crypt decks available if you don't have any luck finding them elsewhere.

Regards,
Simon@JacksandJokers
thank you for letting me know. I think I will grab some of your current stuff! :)
theCapraAegagrus

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

Ice_Panda wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:31 pm ...I was looking for some black market Lotrek Crypt decks online...
:lol: :lol:

Welcome to UC, Anthony.
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
Ice_Panda

theCapraAegagrus wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:21 am
Ice_Panda wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:31 pm ...I was looking for some black market Lotrek Crypt decks online...
:lol: :lol:

Welcome to UC, Anthony.
haha :) Now I am looking for Cartomancer uncut sheets ;) its going well so far, I think I'm going to glue something together :lol:
lucapalas

Unread post by lucapalas »

hello everyone, I'm looking for these Decks Lotrek, Ambassadors Platinum and Liturgy Treasure. who helps me please I miss only those . Please