Kings Wild Project - Official Thread

These are official company threads only. Do not start new topics here.
hawk199

Re: Kings Wild Project - Official Thread

Unread post by hawk199 »

Not sure if been asked.

But i am still confused with the subscription plan.

I am stuck deciding between this two..
1)One of EVERYTHING Subscription
- Do i get automatically deducted every month $152 or every month $84.39 (One of each edition*) then every other month the full amount?

2)ONE OF EACH - Kings Wild Premium Bicycle + ONE OF EACH EDITION - Kings Wild Shorts (minus the Table Players Deck)
- Same thing, do i get automatically deducted every other month for the Premium Bicycle?

Edit:
Just saw "How subscriptions work"...so does that mean to get the bicycle decks , i have to pay like $86? ($43 x 2 months) for the 3 decks.

Just want to be sure..thanks in advance
Bradius
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

I am not sure where the confusion is on this. You can package subscribe, like 1 of everything, which is $152 per month, plus shipping and tax (if applicable). If you just want a standard bicycle deck, it is $7 per month for a deck every other month (plus shipping and tax). There is a one of each (limited, gilded and standard) of the subscription decks which come out monthly for $84.29 per month. You could also go for one of each for the bicycle decks (limited, gilded and standard) of the bicycle decks that come out every OTHER month for $43.17 per month.

Hopefully, that make some sense and helps.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
Lotrek
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Re: Kings Wild Project - Official Thread (wap)

Unread post by Lotrek »

JacksonRobinson wrote:
Lotrek wrote:
JacksonRobinson wrote:
Bradius wrote:Yes. They did Lotrek’s 2019 52 Plus Joker deck, The Entertainer.
EPCC does do cold foil but Lotrek's 2019 52+Joker deck was actually three hot foils not cold foil.
No, Entertainer was cold foil overprinted with CMYK plus hot foil. 8-) All possible foils on board! :lol:
Lotrek, I'm still waiting for you to do luke warm foil... :)
Yeah but I'm currently working on frozen foil. :lol:
"Bite more than you can chew and then chew it"

----------------------------------------------------------
fb: https://www.facebook.com/oathplayingcards/
twitter:@OathPCC
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

Just got my first delayed shipment package and I have to say I'm quite disappointed.

Everything was packed well, but I got no detailed packing list, just the customs document. It's going to be a nightmare reconciiling this against my orders. Even worse, it looks at first glance that I'm missing at least two items; my December shorts sub deck (I got the standard two but not my limited edition one) and for some reason the Green Gilded black note is listed on the customs sheet but it's obviously not in the package. This means that I've paid customs fees on a deck (gilded Blank Note) that I'll never received plus not sure if I'm ever going to get my right number LE if it was mistakenly sent to someone else. Oh and I've paid customs fees on that one as well.

Once I have time, hopefully tomorrow, I'll try to do a full reconcile and send to Nick/Jackson but it's going to take me quite a while just to sort everything out. Not a great experience and given the way past orders are represented (or the lack thereof) on the site, I'm not even sure if I'll figure everything out.
JacksonRobinson
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
White Whale: Hermes 2 Deck Set
Decks Owned: 78623

Unread post by JacksonRobinson »

Strag wrote:Just got my first delayed shipment package and I have to say I'm quite disappointed.

Everything was packed well, but I got no detailed packing list, just the customs document. It's going to be a nightmare reconciiling this against my orders. Even worse, it looks at first glance that I'm missing at least two items; my December shorts sub deck (I got the standard two but not my limited edition one) and for some reason the Green Gilded black note is listed on the customs sheet but it's obviously not in the package. This means that I've paid customs fees on a deck (gilded Blank Note) that I'll never received plus not sure if I'm ever going to get my right number LE if it was mistakenly sent to someone else. Oh and I've paid customs fees on that one as well.

Once I have time, hopefully tomorrow, I'll try to do a full reconcile and send to Nick/Jackson but it's going to take me quite a while just to sort everything out. Not a great experience and given the way past orders are represented (or the lack thereof) on the site, I'm not even sure if I'll figure everything out.
Hey Strag, sorry your order didn't go well for you. With each of your orders you would have received a confirmation email with what you order which you should be able to compare with what you received. Don't hesitate to email Nick tomorrow with your issues, they crew should be able to work it out. I've already gave him a heads up... But also know that I don't know who you are through the UC (i can't tell from most people usernames) so make sure you explain everything to him.

Jackson
Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Just a PSA from KWP for all the folks that don't have/use instagram.

You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
Magic Tapp
Decks Owned: 816

Unread post by Magic Tapp »

I have a question for Jackson. Now that I have completed my stickers certificate for the short subs for 2019, what do I need to do to claim my 13th deck? Ta
masagin303

Unread post by masagin303 »

Magic Tapp wrote:I have a question for Jackson. Now that I have completed my stickers certificate for the short subs for 2019, what do I need to do to claim my 13th deck? Ta
Just make a photograph of the certificate, send it to the KWP crew and that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember Earth clearly.
PrincessTrouble

Unread post by PrincessTrouble »

The 20/20 Standard Edition is sold out already? Or is "sold out" just a placeholder and the extras haven't been loaded on the site yet?
BaconWise
White Whale: Gold Arabesque
Decks Owned: 225

Unread post by BaconWise »

Has anyone heard much about the gilded Invocation from Kickstarter? I haven't been able to follow much of the livestreams lately. Gracias!
"But why male models?"

Curio Playing Cards

Web: www.curioplayingcards.com
Instagram: @curio_playingcards
Facebook: Curio Playing Cards
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

PrincessTrouble wrote:The 20/20 Standard Edition is sold out already? Or is "sold out" just a placeholder and the extras haven't been loaded on the site yet?
I'm wondering about this too since this is my first time being a subscriber.

I thought the decks will automatically be shipped to you but you have to pay $30 monthly just to have access to pay for decks when they show up?

The 20/20 limited deck is already gone since it's 200 so I won't ever get one?
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
PrincessTrouble

Bikefanatic wrote:
PrincessTrouble wrote:The 20/20 Standard Edition is sold out already? Or is "sold out" just a placeholder and the extras haven't been loaded on the site yet?
I'm wondering about this too since this is my first time being a subscriber.

I thought the decks will automatically be shipped to you but you have to pay $30 monthly just to have access to pay for decks when they show up?

You will automatically get the standard 20/20 deck if you're a subscriber (for the standard edition shorts). This is just where he puts extras. I wanted to pick up a second deck for my optometrist. As a subscriber, you have access to buy extra decks that are on the site. Once the month ends, if there are any left, he opens it up to the public for purchase.
hsbc
White Whale: Grid 1 LE
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by hsbc »

Bikefanatic wrote:

The Standard edition wasn't listed yesterday, so I'm almost certain it's a placeholder and it's not actually sold out

The Signature edition, though...
...which from what I gather is separate from the Limited and Gilded editions, was listed yesterday with 200 available. An email went out to subscribers. They were for sale and are now listed as sold out so I think that's that.

The Limited editions don't usually show up on the KWP site except as occasional artist proofs
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
Timmargh
White Whale: Cartes Indiennes green back

Unread post by Timmargh »

So that's another version to add to the list. Are we going to see Signature Editions of every new deck from now on?
PrincessTrouble

Timmargh wrote:Are we going to see Signature Editions of every new deck from now on?
No
chicken_ql

Unread post by chicken_ql »

Is the limited edition going to have the deck sleeve instead of the holographic case? i'm kinda sad if it is :(.
hsbc

Unread post by hsbc »

So what's the deal with the 13th deck and the completed certificates? Isn't the Edred the Gizzard deck the 13th deck? Weren't pre-orders for that months ago?
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
Bradius

Re: Kings Wild Project - Official Thread (wap)

Unread post by Bradius »

hsbc. Jackson had mentioned they will be issuing those later. I thing February, maybe March.
BaconWise
White Whale: Gold Arabesque
Decks Owned: 225

Unread post by BaconWise »

chicken_ql wrote:Is the limited edition going to have the deck sleeve instead of the holographic case? i'm kinda sad if it is :(.
DS1 sleeve for the LTD and I asked KWP on a recent IG post if the gilded edition would be a sleeve or a tuck and another user responded it would be a sleeve as well to show off the gilding. However, that is an unofficial response. :?
"But why male models?"

Curio Playing Cards

Web: www.curioplayingcards.com
Instagram: @curio_playingcards
Facebook: Curio Playing Cards
masagin303

Unread post by masagin303 »

Bradius wrote:hsbc. Jackson had mentioned they will be issuing those later. I thing February, maybe March.
Still it’s a bit weird, that it was available to preorder and thus not exactly exclusive for certificate completionists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember Earth clearly.
Bradius

Unread post by Bradius »

Still it’s a bit weird, that it was available to preorder and thus not exactly exclusive for certificate completionists.
Jackson gets criticized frequently about having stuff only for Subscription members. I think he is trying to appease as many people as possible. Subscribers still get the limited version. Also, several subscribers are having photos of family members included in the deck, which was a fun feature.

Also, Jackson just posted on Instagram samples of the uncut tucks for the Edred the Gizzard decks, which is shown below.
EdredTheGizzardTucks01.jpg
EdredTheGizzardTucks01.jpg (99.9 KiB) Viewed 4691 times
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

I'm a limited deck subscriber so whenever our monthly deck is coming, we'll get a shipping notification email?
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
hsbc

Unread post by hsbc »

Bradius wrote:hsbc. Jackson had mentioned they will be issuing those later. I thing February, maybe March.
So Edred is the 13th deck? What happens if I never send in a picture of my certificate? If nothing then what's the point? :ugthink:
Bradius wrote:Also, several subscribers are having photos of family members included in the deck, which was a fun feature.
Agreed, but it was only announced on IG and I only found out when Jackson was talking about how he'd finished the art :| :| Would have been nice to at least have a chance to send in some photos
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
bdawg923
White Whale: bdawg x 923

Unread post by bdawg923 »

hsbc wrote: Agreed, but it was only announced on IG and I only found out when Jackson was talking about how he'd finished the art :| :| Would have been nice to at least have a chance to send in some photos
Was announced 5 months ago https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZEFVoHDiC/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This comment has been mod-approved since you are able to see it.
bdawg923
White Whale: bdawg x 923

Unread post by bdawg923 »

hsbc wrote: So Edred is the 13th deck? What happens if I never send in a picture of my certificate? If nothing then what's the point? :ugthink:
It's the 13th deck but you get it only if you send it the certificate or buy it. You're not getting it automatically as part of the subscription. That's the point
This comment has been mod-approved since you are able to see it.
hsbc

Unread post by hsbc »

bdawg923 wrote:It's the 13th deck but you get it only if you send it the certificate or buy it.
But that's my point -- if you could just purchase the deck instead of collecting all the stickers, then why collect the stickers?
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
PrincessTrouble

hsbc wrote:
bdawg923 wrote:It's the 13th deck but you get it only if you send it the certificate or buy it.
But that's my point -- if you could just purchase the deck instead of collecting all the stickers, then why collect the stickers?
So you don't have to pay for the deck.
hsbc

Unread post by hsbc »

PrincessTrouble wrote:So you don't have to pay for the deck.
....oh, well that wasn't made very clear, I guess I bought one for no reason then :lol: :roll: My point with all these comments is that there's a huge lack of communication from Kings Wild :( Customers shouldn't have to be active on Instagram - much less be there when he's live - to find out these things
P52DCIGUCr/m/52+J
JacksonRobinson
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

hsbc wrote:
PrincessTrouble wrote:So you don't have to pay for the deck.
....oh, well that wasn't made very clear, I guess I bought one for no reason then :lol: :roll: My point with all these comments is that there's a huge lack of communication from Kings Wild :( Customers shouldn't have to be active on Instagram - much less be there when he's live - to find out these things
The parameters of the 13th deck (Edred) were made clear on the reverse side of the Subscription certificates. The only way you can get the LTD version of the Edred deck is by collecting all 12 monthly stickers. It is not for sale on the website nor has it ever been for sale on the website.

We are in the process of launching a new Blog/News page on the Kings Wild website to give collector's a centralized location to get important updates of all sorts. Anything that is said over instagram is only me repeating information that I have communicated in other ways mainly through "member only" emails.

I hope that clears it up, and I totally understand how people not active on Instagram might not get as much info, and we are trying to change that.
JacksonRobinson
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

This is what the back of the certificate says.

"This Kings Wild Shorts Collector's Certificate signifies one subscription slot. If the bearer can fill it with the 12 unique monthly Kings Wild Shorts Collector's Seals, the bearer may then send pictures via email to jackson@kingswildproject.com, as proof of completing the certificate. If a bearer completes the certificate and sends proof of completion in the form of pictures, the bearer will then be shipped a completely unique and exclusive "13th" deck, that can only be acquired by completing the Kings Wild Shorts Collector's Certificate. Each completed certificate is good for only one 13th deck. Each certificate is individually numbered and is numerically matched with the on record edition numbers of each subscriber. This matching ensures no duplicate certificate entries are made. If a bearer is the owner of multiple subscription slots, they will be sent a separate Kings Wild Shorts Collector's Certificate for every subscription slot they are currently the owner of. Every subscription slot is good for one 13th deck if the collector's certificate is completed."