UC KS Watchdogs (A strategy for tracking delays)

Anything and everything playing cards!
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes

Re: UC KS Watchdogs (A strategy for tracking delays)

Unread post by rousselle »

Well, May was certainly exciting, seeing a number of projects that have been on this list for a long time finally arrive at the ol' mailbox.

May saw the following projects drop off my list:

De Novo (originally anticipated June of '18) has been the oldest non-Natalia Silva project on my list for quite some time, but no more! The decks and coin arrived in May, looking mighty fine. Likewise, Arabesque (August '18) had previously been the second oldest non-apparently-dead project on my list (because in addition to the two Natalia Silva projects on my list, the Sun Tzu project appears to be dead as the project creator disappeared about a year ago), and it, too, has joined the ranks of successfully delivered. This marks the first time in... years?... that I haven't been anticipating the delivery of a Lotrek project. (That's going to change tomorrow morning, alas.) More recent projects, the Pride of Peacocks (April '19) and Golden Spike 150th Anniversary (April '19) came in very close to their originally projected arrival time, and Cyberpunk (May '19) arrived on time... although, some of the decks will be re-sent once they are re-printed, after a printing error was discovered to have escaped the production line. I'm removing it from the list for the time being, even though it's fair to say the project isn't *quiiite* a hunder percent fulfilled.

Also arriving in May, before it could even be added to the list, was a Motley Pack -- Transformation Playing Cards, which was originally anticipated in July of this year. Way to go, Sunish! Recall, too, that Albino Dragon shipped the Gorilla Deck, Silverback Edition, in mid-April, also long before it would have been added to the list (for June).

Thus, five projects drop off the list in May, and two fall off before they could even be added. Not too shabby. Meanwhile, one project gets added this month!

Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including June, 2019 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Muertos (January '18) -- No word since Halloween 2018, saying this project is still in work. Radio silence since then.
  • Avalon (May '18) -- See above.
  • Sun Tzu (July '18) -- No word since an update posted in late May '18.
  • Vegas Diffractor (March '19) -- Filipe let backers know that production issues have delayed the process by four months, so fulfillment is now anticipated in July. An update from just a couple weeks ago confirmed that is still the target.
  • Hello Tiki V2 (April '19) -- Surveys have been sent out, and it appears that shipment is still slated for sometime in June, as Montenzi has been suggesting for a couple months now. I've received some samples in the mail and they are simply OFF THE HOOK.
  • Agenda Redux (May '19) -- As of May 30th, fulfillment is poised to commence *immediately.* However, if backers selected to have this project ship with Facade...
  • Agenda Facade (May '19) -- As of earlier today (June 3rd), electronic proofs are pending approval, and then physical production can get queued up. Deliveries that were to be combined with Agenda Redux will cause some delay, as a result. Currently looking to be about six weeks out.
  • Samedi - Voodoo (May '19) -- As of last month, a slip in the production queue looks to be delaying completion and fulfillment by a few weeks, into June. Recent comments indicate that they are still on target for around the third week of June.
  • Beta ONE (June '19) -- Surveys have been sent out, and there is no indication that they will miss their June projected fulfillment time frame.
9 projects for me, a couple of which look to arrive Very Soon Now, while several others continue to appear to be dead in the water.

And you? What deliveries are you currently anticipating from non-retail outlets?
This space intentionally left blank.
twotoneskolar
White Whale: Federal 52 Reserve
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by twotoneskolar »

Rouselle,

Thank you for the breakdown. I too am anticipating some campaigns.

I too waited a long time for the shipment of Albino Dragons gorilla deck. Once received, very pleased with the decks.
Likewise, the Arabesque players from Lotrek, again though, very pleased. I love all that is released from Lotrek

The current wait list includes:
* Ephemerid- Mr. Cup- Funded May 6, 2018- I finally have a tracking number, but his newest campaign funded before I received my product from his first.
* Deluxe Bicycle- Elite playing cards- funded Oct 25, 2018- Waiting on gilded editions.
* Agenda Redux/Facade- opted for combined shipping, so as you wrote above, ill be waiting a lil longer

The rest of the campaigns are floating along steadily.
Still learning...

Nate-
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just going to add that the Monolith project, which was originally anticipated to ship in September, has arrived three freakin' months early. Woo-hoo! Christmas in June!

<ahem>

Way to go, Gio!
Cardileigh
White Whale: Golden Oath
Decks Owned: 500

Unread post by Cardileigh »

I got a tracking number for my red ENIGMA decks yesterday (due 3/18). Woo hoo!

Also the Black monolliths... OMG! amazing and early <3
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

June.

Here's a list of all the decks that were anticipated by or during June that arrived at the ol' rousselle mailbox:

[*]

I *did* receive decks, including Gio's kickstarter project Monolith, which arrived three months ahead of schedule. Woo-hoo!

Okay, so zero projects drop off the list in June, although one falls off before it could even be added. One project would have been added to the list this month, but Motley Pack (created by "Guru") arrived a month or two ago, so the list doesn't change at all from June to July. Here's the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including July, 2019 for which I am awaiting fulfillment:
  • Muertos (January '18) -- No word since Halloween 2018, when Natalia posted that this project is still in work. Radio silence since then.
  • Vegas Diffractor (March '19) -- Filipe let backers know that production issues have delayed the process by four months, so fulfillment is now anticipated in July. An update from just a couple days ago confirms that is still the target. Production is near complete, and they're hoping to begin shipping by the end of July.
  • Hello Tiki V2 (April '19) -- Production is wrapping up, and fulfillment should begin soon. I've received some samples in the mail and they are simply OFF THE HOOK.
  • Agenda Redux (May '19) -- Fulfillment has begun for backers who didn't ask for coins or to combine this project with Facade. A very recent update says that orders with coins are going out soon; however, if backers selected to have this project ship with Facade...
  • Agenda Facade (May '19) -- As of June 3rd, electronic proofs are pending approval, and then physical production can get queued up. Deliveries that were to be combined with Agenda Redux will cause some delay, as a result. Currently guessing late July is the best case scenario.
  • Samedi - Voodoo (May '19) -- An update on June 18th indicates that the fulfillment company delayed shipping out to backers who didn't request gilding until the gilding was done, but that should all be wrapping up now. Hopefully, fulfillment can begin soon-ish.
  • Beta ONE (June '19) -- As of two weeks ago, they still anticipated commencing fulfillment in the month of June. There's been no word since, but this is not entirely out of character for MPC. We should hear more soon, if past projects are any indication.
9 projects for me, a couple of which look to arrive Very Soon Now, while several others continue to appear to be dead in the water.

And you? What deliveries are you currently anticipating from non-retail outlets?
BaconWise
White Whale: Gold Arabesque
Decks Owned: 225

Unread post by BaconWise »

A couple of KS projects I am eagerly anticipating:

Playing Arts Zero: fulfillment was scheduled for June. Last update was two weeks ago stating they expect to ship in early July. Considering their previous campaigns, I have no doubt this will be fulfilled and the product will be awesome. Have you seen the AR animations?! It will be worth the wait.

Sumi Kitsune: fulfillment is scheduled for July. Card Experiment hit a recent snag with the Bicycle deck artwork, so I'm not sure how or if that will delay the craft deck fulfillment. Looks like another great campaign!

Tank Masters: fulfillment is scheduled for July. Cool deck I am getting for a good friend who was a tank mechanic for the Marines. No updates since the end of May, so I assume no news is good news?
"But why male models?"

Curio Playing Cards

Web: www.curioplayingcards.com
Instagram: @curio_playingcards
Facebook: Curio Playing Cards
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

July.

In June, not a single deck dropped off the Watchdog list (at least, not *my* list.) And in July, well, a single deck finally did come in: MPC's Beta ONE (originally anticipated to arrive in June '19). Only a month past the expected time frame. Not bad at all.

August, however sees a few decks added to the list, so the list of playing card-related projects that have had an anticipated delivery of up-to and including August, 2019 for which I am awaiting fulfillment grows by a net count of two:
  • Muertos (January '18) -- No word since Halloween 2018, when Natalia posted that this project was still in work. Radio silence since then.
  • Vegas Diffractor (March '19) -- Recent updates indicated that fulfillment has begun, and fulfillment of orders/tiers like mine should commence toward the end of August.
  • Hello Tiki V2 (April '19) -- The most recent update says that fulfillment has just recently concluded. I am currently away from Casa Rousselle, but I have an email that indicates my rewards are on their way. :-)
  • Agenda Redux (May '19) -- According to an update posted July 20th, the rest of the orders were to be shipped out even if their backers were waiting for Redux (I was one of those.) Mine had not arrived as of August 1st, but they may or may not have arrived since then.
  • Agenda Facade (May '19) -- The most recent update pointed out that production was nearly complete and that fulfillment could begin by the third week of August.
  • Samedi - Voodoo (May '19) -- An update on July 11th indicated that production was wrapping up. No word since then, and no cards received, yet.
  • Jetsetter Green (August '19) -- An update near the end of July said that fulfillment was beginning; I've received an e-mail showing that my package has been delivered. Looking forward to seeing them when I return to Casa Rousselle.
  • Semi-Transformation Reproduction (August '19) -- Slight delay with USPCC reported; fulfillment expected to commence at the end of the month.
  • Late 19th Century Playing Card Reproductions (August '19) -- Same as the Semi-Transformation decks above.
11 projects for me, a couple of which are almost certainly waiting for me when I return from my tour of the East (coast of North America), while several others continue to appear to be dead in the water.

rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

The very beginning of August saw two KS projects drop off my list immediately, and then... nada. Hello Tiki V2 (originally anticipated in April '19) was waiting for me when I returned from a family visit on the other side of the country, as was the Jetsetter Green deck (landing right on schedule in August '19.) Another Kickstarter project, Libor Ludorum, was originally anticipated to arrive in September, and arrived a month early at Casa Rousselle. So, that drops off the list before it can even be added.

Meanwhile, six playing card projects are slated to arrive in September that I am eagerly awaiting, so two decks drop off the list while six get added:
  • Muertos (January '18) -- No word since Halloween 2018, when Natalia posted that this project was still in work. Radio silence since then.
  • Vegas Diffractor (March '19) -- Updates say shipping has been happening, comments indicate decks have been arriving, and I have a tracking number that implies mine is on the way (although it hasn't hit the US just yet.)
  • Agenda Redux (May '19) --Recent posts indicate that backers who opted to combine their Redux and Facade rewards will soon have their orders shipped out.
  • Agenda Facade (May '19) -- See above.
  • Samedi - Voodoo (May '19) -- An update posted on Sept. 3rd says that all the products are ready at the warehouse and fulfillment should commence "this week."
  • Semi-Transformation Reproduction (August '19) -- Based upon the surveys recently closing, looks like shipping is about to begin.
  • Late 19th Century Playing Card Reproductions (August '19) -- Same as the Semi-Transformation decks above.
  • Equality // Integrity \\ Justice (September '19) -- Posted a couple weeks ago: "In September all the decks will be shipped."
  • EPHEMERID Precious Metal Edition (September '19) -- Backerkit surveys have been locked down (as of mid-June), but design decisions are still being made? Not sure how to read the most recent update (from a few weeks ago), but it's unclear what the current status is. It sounds like production will commence soon.
  • Fillide (September '19) -- Hard proofs have been evaluated and minor changes have been communicated to the printer. Sounds like production will commence soon.
  • The Parlour (September '19) -- As we have come to expect from Lorenzo-produced decks, a well-detailed update showed that production is well in hand, with an estimated completion date of Sept 19th, and then final assembly and shipping to the fulfillment center (GW) to follow. I'd guess that fulfillment will likely commence in October.
  • Ascension (September '19) -- Steve posted just a day or so ago images of the hard proofs, saying that full production is underway. It sounds like fulfillment won't be *too* far beind. :)
  • The Invocation (September '19) -- JR has noted on Instagram that Cartamundi is encountering some production difficulties and may have to scrap and reprint this deck.
15 eagerly anticipated projects for me, a few of which seem likely to ship soon, a couple of which may already be on their way to me, and some others of which may or may not be lost causes.

Outsider

Unread post by Outsider »

Helheim by Nicolai/Design Imperator is due this month. Latest update confirms they are being packed and prepared for shipment.
BaconWise

Helheim is close to fulfillment!

Also, Sumi Kitsune was due in July. They hit a roadblock with USPCC and had to redesign the standard tuck. After feedback from the backers, another edit was made and the bicycle logo was dropped. Last comment from creator was in July, stating a September fulfillment time frame.
"But why male models?"

Curio Playing Cards

limitededition
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller
White Whale: Orbit V2
Decks Owned: 1450

Unread post by limitededition »

Bradius wrote:Besides the above, this is what I show as outstanding playing cards from Kickstarter (besides Natalie)
- Fibs (Feb 2018) - The regular decks were delayed for some time. The limited decks seem to be still delayed. Not much information on when they will be finished.
I saw the Fibs fall off the list but the Pisano decks were never even made. The creator, LV Cardistry, ghosted himself.

I am very surprised the collector crown isn't even talking about this. I'm sure I can't possibly be the only person that ordered Pisano decks...
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm sure many others did order the Pisano decks, but I, alas, was not one of them. I only ordered the regulars.

LV Cardistry has been active with other campaigns. I seem to recall they've even posted recently here. You may want to try to reach out to them again. I'd suggest PM first, and then on one of the threads for one of the decks here if that doesn't get attention soon.
Eric Lee
White Whale: Korchma Taras Bulba

Unread post by Eric Lee »

JR just reported today that UPS sent him a message that Invocations are being shipped to him. So it'll be soon.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, all.

I typically try to update the list at the beginning of every month, but the first couple weeks of October were brutal for me (for reasons that have nothing to do with playing cards). That said, I think I'd rather not wait until the beginning of November to update the list, because there's a lot to track. So, let's begin with what has arrived since my last update, which means they may have arrived in Septmember or the first week and a half of October:

Vegas Diffractor (originally anticipated to arrive in March '19) dropped off the list, as did Samedi - Voodoo (May '19), Semi-Transformation Reproduction and Late 19th Century Playing Card Reproductions (both originally slated for August '19, and they included an extra deck which I took to be a thank-you for allowing them to group the two projects together and save shipping costs), and Equality // Integrity \\ Justice (September '19). So, that's five projects that drop off the watchdogs list. Interestingly, five other projects are added to this list, as they were originally slated to arrive in October '19. Thus, the total on the list stays constant at 15:
  • Muertos (January '18) -- No word since Halloween 2018, when Natalia posted that this project was still in work. We're coming up on exactly a year since that last update.
  • Sun Tzu (July '18) -- No word since an update posted in late May '18. I've reached out to MPC to politely inquire if they actually received an order from the project creator before he went missing. (Unlike Natalia, this fellow hasn't logged into Kickstarter since the day of his last update in May of '18.)
  • Agenda Redux (May '19) -- a post from last week said that the final batch of shipments (for those who ordered from both projects) should commence presently and be completed within a couple weeks. Nobody has reported receiving their decks yet, but hopefully soon....
  • EPHEMERID Precious Metal Edition (September '19) -- As of an update from August 19, design decisions were made and... it's been silence since then, except for when someone asked in the comments a few weeks ago if there was any update, and Mr Cup replied a few days after that, "Soon."
  • Fillide (September '19) -- Cards have been printed, so by implication, fulfillment shouldn't be *too* far behind.
  • The Parlour (September '19) -- Production at Cartamundi was delayed, but final assembly is in progress according to an update from last week. Fulfillment should be just around the corner.
  • Ascension (September '19) -- A slight delay in production, but it sounds like production is wrapping up and should be completed within the next week or two, with shipping and fulfillment to happen soon thereafter.
  • The Invocation (September '19) -- In an update posted just today, it looks like production continues and appears to be reaching the wrapping-up phase. I'd be surprised if fulfillment doesn't happen before the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
  • Luminosity (October '19) -- An update last week indicated that production is wrapping up, and they hope to begin fulfillment by the end of this month.
  • The One, Portland Edition (October '19) -- According to recent updates, it looks like fulfillment should begin soon.
  • Bicycle Rainbow V2 (October '19) -- Yes, I know, I usually don't back TCC projects any more. I like this one, and I have V1. I'm sorry. Also, fulfillment should happen by the end of this month, according to recent updates.
  • Authentic Jerry's Nuggets (October '19) -- Yes, I'm hanging my head in shame. Even so, production is underway, and the hope is that fulfillment will commence by the end of this month, although that will only be for backers who only ordered whatever happens to be in hand by then. The decks made overseas may be another month yet before they arrive at Murphy's for fulfillment.
  • Dance of Death, V1, V2, V3 (October '19) -- In the comments section, a recent post indicates that production of the cards is wrapping up soon, and that fulfillment shouldn't be too far behind.
15 eagerly anticipated projects for me, a few of which seem likely to ship soon, a couple of which may already be on their way to me, and some others of which may or may not be lost causes.

BaconWise

Great list, Allan!

I would only add the Sumi: Kitsune decks to the list. Card Experiment has been posting some photo updates on IG lately of finished tuck cases, so it seems like fulfillment will be soon. They hit a snag with USPCC back in early summer, so this one has been delayed a while. Original delivery date was July 2019.
"But why male models?"

Curio Playing Cards

Thirdway Industries
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Unread post by Thirdway Industries »

Order might be added to the list :-) It's all shipped and it's arrived to some backers already!
Thirdway Industries shop > https://www.thirdwayindustries.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Great job! It is encouraging to see that only 5 (6 per BacomWise) decks are truly overdue. Those due this month really might be best to wait before dunning them, and even those listed as September are actually less than three weeks overdue at the time of writing.

Somebody told me that Natalia was back in the motherland? Could easily be just a rumor.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, all.

Welcome to November! The following non-retail playing card projects have arrived at Casa Rousselle since my last update:

The One, Portland Edition, arrived right on time during the month of October. Also, Order from Thirdway Inudstries arrived TWO MONTHS EARLY, so it doesn't even get added to this list at all. Way to go, Gio!

So, one drops off the list and one gets added (which was originally anticipated for November fulfillment). Thus, the total on the list stays constant at 15:
  • Muertos (January '18) -- No word since Halloween 2018, when Natalia posted that this project was still in work. Thus, it's been just over a year since that last update.
  • Sun Tzu (July '18) -- No word since an update posted in late May '18. I've reached out to MPC to politely inquire if they actually received an order from the project creator before he went missing. MPC responded, saying they can't comment due to privacy concerns.
  • Agenda Redux (May '19) --According to a comment posted about a week ago, shipping has finally started for those of us who combined the two Agenda orders, and a couple of folks have posted that their items have arrived. I haven't received a tracking number or a package yet, but hopefully soon....
  • EPHEMERID Precious Metal Edition (September '19) -- As of an update from August 19, design decisions were made and... it's been silence since then, except for when someone asked in the comments a few weeks ago if there was any update, and Mr Cup replied a few days after that, "Soon." Nothing since then.
  • Fillide (September '19) -- Cards have been printed, so by implication, fulfillment shouldn't be *too* far behind.
  • The Parlour (September '19) -- Production at Cartamundi was delayed, with final assembly *still* in process as of an update yesterday. The hope is that cards will arrive at fulfillment centers in the second half of November, with fulfillment to commence soon thereafter.
  • Ascension (September '19) -- Steve posted a few days ago that he hopes for fulfillment to commence within a couple weeks.
  • The Invocation (September '19) -- In an update posted a couple weeks ago, it looks like production continues and appears to be reaching the wrapping-up phase. I'd be surprised if fulfillment doesn't happen before the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. (In a recent Instagram live chat, JR said explicitly that they want to wrap up fulfillment for this project and the Americana project before Black Friday, for obvious reasons.)
  • Luminosity (October '19) -- Jody posted last week that fulfillment should commence this week.
  • Bicycle Rainbow V2 (October '19) -- Yes, I know, I usually don't back TCC projects any more. I like this one, and I have V1. I'm sorry. A post at the end of October (ie, just a few days ago) said that shipping was in process and that tracking numbers would be e-mailed out after the fulfillment was completed.
  • Authentic Jerry's Nuggets (October '19) -- "Fulfillment will be in full swing the first week of November."
  • Dance of Death, V1, V2, V3 (October '19) -- A recent update indicates a problem with production wherein one of the cards is missing from each deck; a reprint of the missing cards is in progress, and then fulfillment will resume soon after that's done.
  • Butterfly Silver & Gold (November '19) -- Looks like things are running slowly at Cartamundi, and so fulfillment may be delayed past the end of November.
15 eagerly anticipated projects for me, a few of which seem likely to ship soon (although, that was true for those same projects in October), a couple of which may already be on their way to me, and some others of which may or may not be lost causes.

BaconWise

Thanks again, Allan!

Sumi - Kitsune remains late. Their last update included their optimism they would begin fulfillment by the end of October. Obviously that has come to pass but no new communication in that regard. This project has 500 backers and their last Sumi project had 600 backers, so I am a bit surprised this is stretching into four months late, despite the issues with Bicycle. Will we see it by the end of the year? (shrug emoji)
"But why male models?"

Curio Playing Cards

theCapraAegagrus

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

rousselle wrote:Hi, all.

Welcome to November! The following non-retail playing card projects have arrived at Casa Rousselle since my last update:

The One, Portland Edition, arrived right on time during the month of October. Also, Order from Thirdway Inudstries arrived TWO MONTHS EARLY, so it doesn't even get added to this list at all. Way to go, Gio!

So, one drops off the list and one gets added (which was originally anticipated for November fulfillment). Thus, the total on the list stays constant at 15:
  • Muertos (January '18) -- No word since Halloween 2018, when Natalia posted that this project was still in work. Thus, it's been just over a year since that last update.
  • Sun Tzu (July '18) -- No word since an update posted in late May '18. I've reached out to MPC to politely inquire if they actually received an order from the project creator before he went missing. MPC responded, saying they can't comment due to privacy concerns.
  • Agenda Redux (May '19) --According to a comment posted about a week ago, shipping has finally started for those of us who combined the two Agenda orders, and a couple of folks have posted that their items have arrived. I haven't received a tracking number or a package yet, but hopefully soon....
  • EPHEMERID Precious Metal Edition (September '19) -- As of an update from August 19, design decisions were made and... it's been silence since then, except for when someone asked in the comments a few weeks ago if there was any update, and Mr Cup replied a few days after that, "Soon." Nothing since then.
  • The Parlour (September '19) -- Production at Cartamundi was delayed, with final assembly *still* in process as of an update yesterday. The hope is that cards will arrive at fulfillment centers in the second half of November, with fulfillment to commence soon thereafter.
  • Ascension (September '19) -- Steve posted a few days ago that he hopes for fulfillment to commence within a couple weeks.
  • The Invocation (September '19) -- In an update posted a couple weeks ago, it looks like production continues and appears to be reaching the wrapping-up phase. I'd be surprised if fulfillment doesn't happen before the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. (In a recent Instagram live chat, JR said explicitly that they want to wrap up fulfillment for this project and the Americana project before Black Friday, for obvious reasons.)
  • Luminosity (October '19) -- Jody posted last week that fulfillment should commence this week.
  • Bicycle Rainbow V2 (October '19) -- Yes, I know, I usually don't back TCC projects any more. I like this one, and I have V1. I'm sorry. A post at the end of October (ie, just a few days ago) said that shipping was in process and that tracking numbers would be e-mailed out after the fulfillment was completed.
  • Authentic Jerry's Nuggets (October '19) -- "Fulfillment will be in full swing the first week of November."
  • Dance of Death, V1, V2, V3 (October '19) -- A recent update indicates a problem with production wherein one of the cards is missing from each deck; a reprint of the missing cards is in progress, and then fulfillment will resume soon after that's done.
  • Butterfly Silver & Gold (November '19) -- Looks like things are running slowly at Cartamundi, and so fulfillment may be delayed past the end of November.
15 eagerly anticipated projects for me, a few of which seem likely to ship soon (although, that was true for those same projects in October), a couple of which may already be on their way to me, and some others of which may or may not be lost causes.

rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
brownsl
White Whale: UUSI Le Jeu De Tarot
Decks Owned: 10000

Unread post by brownsl »

I will add the following (not including anything due in November)

Kράτος collectible playing cards (July '19) -- This one is way overdue. Last update on October 15 saying the tuck boxes are being made.
(Refund received)

Swordswomen (August '19) -- Last updated October 1 saying the decks will be shipped in October. (Received on Nov 26)

Year of the Pig (September '19) -- Last update on October 23. Not much information on where they are at except to say received images of the jackets from NPCC and they are a step clsoer to shipping. (Received on Dec 3)

The 8bit Deck (September '19) -- Update on October 31 says shipping was very close to starting. (Received on Nov 6)

Composers - Beethoven (September '19) -- Update on October 24 says shipping was starting. I have not received anything yet. (Received on Nov 30)

Sunrise (September '19) -- October 19 update says they are working now with Riffle Shuffle after having problems with Art of Play.

Faunae (September ' 19) -- These are supposed to be shipping. I have not received anything yet. (Received on Nov 8)

Evolve Bicycle (September '19) -- Update on October 4 stating the decks were being printed. A comment made a few days ago from the creator says nothing yet from USPCC

Ouroboros (October '19) -- August 20 update, nada since then. This one looks like the creator cheated the backers.

Clockwork: Empire City (October '19) -- November 2 update says the decks have been shipped. Nothing received. (Received on Nov 7)

Mors Vincit Omnia (October '19) -- November 1 update says the shipping of the decks has begun. Nothing received. (Received on Nov 18)

Bicycle Rainbow (October '19) -- October 29 update says the decks were shipping. Nothing received. (Received on Nov 26)

Agenda Facade (Received on Nov 7)
Luminosity (Received on Nov 25)
The Invocation (Received on Nov 25)
Fillide (Received on Dec 2)
cardcollector70

Unread post by cardcollector70 »

Yes, what happened to COMPOSERS? I backed it because I love anything related to music.

There was a flurry of updates a while back, and shipping was to start soon. then now, silence.
Timmargh
White Whale: Cartes Indiennes green back

Unread post by Timmargh »

I'm pretty sure I received mine (UK) but I'll double-check – I had about five deliveries arrive in one day and they all got shoved on a shelf.
cardcollector70

cardcollector70 wrote:Yes, what happened to COMPOSERS? I backed it because I love anything related to music.

There was a flurry of updates a while back, and shipping was to start soon. then now, silence.
OK, i checked the campaign page, and a couple of people have received their decks.

but i do wish KS creators would provide tracking for all shipments.
Timmargh
White Whale: Cartes Indiennes green back

Unread post by Timmargh »

I've just checked and mine have arrived.
cardcollector70

Timmargh wrote:I've just checked and mine have arrived.
mine, too! and it's WOW. the tuck is really gorgeous.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, all.

Merry December, everybody! The following non-retail playing card projects have arrived at Casa Rousselle since my last update:

Agenda Redux and Agenda Facade (both originally anticipated in May '19) arrived in November, as did Luminosity (October '19) and Bicycle Rainbow V2 (also October '19).

So, four projects drop off the list and one gets added (which was originally anticipated for December fulfillment). Thus, the total on the list drops down to 12:
  • Muertos (January '18) -- No word since Halloween 2018, when Natalia posted that this project was still in work. Thus, it's been over a year since that last update.
  • EPHEMERID Precious Metal Edition (September '19) -- As of mid-November, an update states that the artwork is finalized and production should begin soon.
  • Fillide (September '19) -- An update posted one week ago says that the US backers should be receiving their decks within a week or so, so hopefully mine is on its way. Backers are reporting receiving their decks in the comments section of the project.
  • The Parlour (September '19) -- Fulfillment is well underway, and I've received a tracking number for my shipment.
  • Ascension (September '19) -- As of November 20th, Steve posted that fulfillment should commence within a week from then. So, fulfillment should be underway.
  • The Invocation (September '19) -- Fulfillment has begun, and some people are already reporting receiving their decks. Because mine included gilded decks, mine will be among the last batch to ship out.
  • Authentic Jerry's Nuggets (October '19) -- According to an update posted before Thanksgiving, fulfillment is underway.
  • Dance of Death, V1, V2, V3 (October '19) -- An update from a month ago indicates a problem with production wherein one of the cards is missing from each deck; a reprint of the missing cards is in progress, and then fulfillment will resume soon after that's done.
  • Butterfly Silver & Gold (November '19) -- An early November update says that Cartamundi has pushed production back to January.
  • The Conjurer (December '19) -- A recent update indicates that the decks are ready for fulfillment in Europe, and the US-bound decks are on their way to the fulfillment center here via the slow boat. So, I'd anticipate a late December or January fulfillment date.
12 eagerly anticipated projects for me, a few of which may already be on their way to me, and some others of which may or may not be lost causes.

BaconWise

Thanks as always, Rousselle!

I am anticipating a few more projects that are either delayed or slated for fulfillment this month:

Culturae Animalis - December fulfillment target. Last update on 11/27, Jack said the cards were complete and were being gilded. Fulfillment should begin early December, I am assuming.

Walhalla Valkyries - December fulfillment target. No update since October. Creator left a KS comment two weeks ago that all is in process and they will update when they have something meaningful.

Sumi Kitsune - July fulfillment target. Craft tucks were just finished as of the 11/22 update. They were going to begin fulfillment of the regular decks first, so I assume it will be late-December for any craft backers as they will have to wait for those new tucks to get to the creator first.
"But why male models?"

Curio Playing Cards

Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

Dance of Death should be on the watch list as he has told me via PM he is out of money and no response since then.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Pablo393
Decks Owned: 634

Unread post by Pablo393 »

limitededition wrote:
Bradius wrote:Besides the above, this is what I show as outstanding playing cards from Kickstarter (besides Natalie)
- Fibs (Feb 2018) - The regular decks were delayed for some time. The limited decks seem to be still delayed. Not much information on when they will be finished.
I saw the Fibs fall off the list but the Pisano decks were never even made. The creator, LV Cardistry, ghosted himself.

I am very surprised the collector crown isn't even talking about this. I'm sure I can't possibly be the only person that ordered Pisano decks...
I ordered three Pisano decks. Never received them. I have seen others berate LV Cardistry for some of the things he has done, including selling Pisano decks on other platforms, stiffing people, not answering messages, etc.....Out of all the Kickstarters I have backed, it is the only one that has not fulfilled the obligation. You never know what is going on in someone's life, so I will not bash too hard, but it would be nice to finally get those decks. No one likes wasting money.