[SELL] Gilded Anubis/Osiris, White Glove Peau Doux and More

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
gcxmr2
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

[SELL] Gilded Anubis/Osiris, White Glove Peau Doux and More

Unread post by gcxmr2 »

I'm selling some of my rare decks cause I could use the cash right now. My ebay username is ptboy6: https://www.ebay.com/usr/ptboy6 All shipping will be from California, USA. All decks are new and sealed (except for the anubis and osiris because they didn't come wrapped).

1 set of Steve Minty Signature Anubis and Osiris gilded (does not come with the slip case. There is no wrap or seal on the decks. I've opened each deck to see the cards inside once.) - $350 for the set

1 set of Lunar Moon (the outer wrap of the Deluxe edition was removed but the cards inside are still wrapped) -$60

2 x Peau Doux White Glove Edition - $100 each
6 x gold Peau Doux - $30 each

2 sets Venus LE+SE: $45 per set
2 sets Earth LE+SE: $45 per set
2 sets Mars LE+SE: $45 per set
2 sets Jupiter LE+SE: $45 2 sets

3 x Fulton's October - $25 each

All prices does not include PayPal fees and shipping cost(negotiable)
Ragzzz

Re: [SELL] Gilded Anubis/Osiris, White Glove Peau Doux and M

Unread post by Ragzzz »

Although I agree with the pricing of your Planet combos - I think you’re asking a silly amount for the Anubis/Osiris

They’re completely unsealed, opened and have no slip cases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gcxmr2
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Re: [SELL] Gilded Anubis/Osiris, White Glove Peau Doux and M

Unread post by gcxmr2 »

Ragzzz wrote:Although I agree with the pricing of your Planet combos - I think you’re asking a silly amount for the Anubis/Osiris

They’re completely unsealed, opened and have no slip cases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've just set the price based on other sales of these decks I've seen. Checking on ebay, each deck is selling for $200 + for the regular edition. These decks come unsealed from Steve Minty himself (I bought this set from his secret sale). I am open to reasonable offers.