Olive Tally-Ho by KingsWild

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
TheGentlemanWake
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Re: Olive Tally-Ho by KingsWild

Unread post by TheGentlemanWake »

Took a look at these among others...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq8rAegNux0&t=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For the best in playing cards related content:

https://www.wake.video/youtube
niceguy0750

Re: Olive Tally-Ho by KingsWild (wap)

Unread post by niceguy0750 »

Does anybody in here got the shittiest luck and received not only one but two screwed up Olive Gilded Edition from the damaged patch? There goes $118 down the drain, I don’t open my decks so if the tuck/tucks got dings then it’s a total lost for me. I’ve been in contact with Mr. Jackson pior to the Convention but he have not get back to me with a decent solution yet.
Attachments
7DDC8457-E73E-450A-AAB7-1245F58D6ACD.jpeg
3358CE68-9928-4008-8813-EA8EAB58EABB.jpeg
Bradius
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

Wow, you take your decks seriously. You filled out a police report on the damaged tucks? :o :lol:
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
Pablo393
Decks Owned: 634

Unread post by Pablo393 »

It is a hazard of the hobby. One company I bought from long ago never returned my inquiries on a similar situation and so I never bought from them again. It has happened to me more times than I care to remember, sometimes even with decks that cost $$$$. Having said that, Jackson and other top notch deck designers will try to make it right if they have a way to do so.
JacksonRobinson
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
White Whale: Hermes 2 Deck Set
Decks Owned: 78623

Unread post by JacksonRobinson »

niceguy0750 wrote:Does anybody in here got the shittiest luck and received not only one but two screwed up Olive Gilded Edition from the damaged patch? There goes $118 down the drain, I don’t open my decks so if the tuck/tucks got dings then it’s a total lost for me. I’ve been in contact with Mr. Jackson pior to the Convention but he have not get back to me with a decent solution yet.
I'm sorry your decks got damaged. My offer as we spoke about before remains for a full refund. I can't give you new gilded decks with seals as they are all gone.
niceguy0750

Bradius wrote:Wow, you take your decks seriously. You filled out a police report on the damaged tucks? :o :lol:
I don’t normally complain, but when I do, I go str8 to the Po Po!! LOL :-D
niceguy0750

JacksonRobinson wrote:
niceguy0750 wrote:Does anybody in here got the shittiest luck and received not only one but two screwed up Olive Gilded Edition from the damaged patch? There goes $118 down the drain, I don’t open my decks so if the tuck/tucks got dings then it’s a total lost for me. I’ve been in contact with Mr. Jackson pior to the Convention but he have not get back to me with a decent solution yet.
I'm sorry your decks got damaged. My offer as we spoke about before remains for a full refund. I can't give you new gilded decks with seals as they are all gone.
Thank you, your offer is a good offer but not the best offer. You were one of the creator that got me started collecting. I’ve started late and managed to get a hold of most of the decks that start it all for you. I tell you it ain’t easy getting a hold of those Federal Black Reserve of yours. I also got all your Gilded Editions and now I’m going to return this last one then I’ll be missing it from my collections. You know what Mr. Jackson I’m tired and agree to do a return. Will you cover postage? Since I did my job paying for the postage of damage decks to arrive. I will return all four decks please provide shipping address. Thank you for everything!!
JacksonRobinson
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
White Whale: Hermes 2 Deck Set
Decks Owned: 78623

Unread post by JacksonRobinson »

niceguy0750 wrote:
JacksonRobinson wrote:
Thank you, your offer is a good offer but not the best offer. You were one of the creator that got me started collecting. I’ve started late and managed to get a hold of most of the decks that start it all for you. I tell you it ain’t easy getting a hold of those Federal Black Reserve of yours. I also got all your Gilded Editions and now I’m going to return this last one then I’ll be missing it from my collections. You know what Mr. Jackson I’m tired and agree to do a return. Will you cover postage? Since I did my job paying for the postage of damage decks to arrive. I will return all four decks please provide shipping address. Thank you for everything!!
Don't return them, just keep them, open them up and play with them. They are just going to be thrown away when they get to me. I'll still refund you and the shipping. Email me directly at jackson@kingswildproject.com with your paypal email address and I'll refund your order.
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

Note to self. never be a playing card creator...Which reminds me to go grumble at another deck creator we all know (not Jackson). :)
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
niceguy0750

JacksonRobinson wrote:
niceguy0750 wrote:
JacksonRobinson wrote:

Don't return them, just keep them, open them up and play with them. They are just going to be thrown away when they get to me. I'll still refund you and the shipping. Email me directly at jackson@kingswildproject.com with your paypal email address and I'll refund your order.
THANK YOU!! God Bless!!
niceguy0750

Bradius wrote:Note to self. never be a playing card creator...Which reminds me to go grumble at another deck creator we all know (not Jackson). :)
I’m sure it not Mr. Jackson fault, most are cause due to packaging from distributors and warehouse, shipping and handling and of course them careless postal carrier.
niceguy0750

Pablo393 wrote:It is a hazard of the hobby. One company I bought from long ago never returned my inquiries on a similar situation and so I never bought from them again. It has happened to me more times than I care to remember, sometimes even with decks that cost $$$$.
Having said that, Jackson and other top notch deck designers will try to make it right if they have a way to do so.
You know what Pablo393, considered lesson learn and that they are the one F up and not you. They are the one that’ll be missing out on your business. I’ve purchased tones of decks from collectableplayingcards and they screwed up one time and wouldn’t address their mistake so I’m done with there a$$.. Their lost, Hocus-Pocus has way better pricing!!
theCapraAegagrus

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

Very sad to see this happen to a couple of gilded decks. JR with some amazing, albeit unfortunate, customer service. It sucks that he's taking a loss for distribution's error.
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
ICantShuffle
White Whale: Bicycle Venexianas
Decks Owned: 270

Unread post by ICantShuffle »

My gilded one was dinged, too, I chalked it up to the hazards of freighting.

The display deck and premium edition were just fine though.