Ambassadors Set by Lotrek (Sale)

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
peterhonghong

Ambassadors Set by Lotrek (Sale)

Unread post by peterhonghong »

I would like to sell a Set of 5 Ambassador decks.

The bundle included
- Ambassador Platinum collector edition deck
- Ambassador Black collector edition deck
- Ambassador Red collector edition deck
- Ambassador green player edition deck
- Ambassador Red player edition deck

The total bundle originally sold for 550AUD, I will now sell for 450AUD including express shipping from Hong Kong
peterhonghong

Re: Ambassadors Set by Lotrek (Sale)

Unread post by peterhonghong »

It is only 450AUD for 5 decks! bump!
Adonael

Unread post by Adonael »

It did not originally sell for $550. Originally, buying all these decks would have cost about $220AUD including shipping to Australia, I checked my payment history. If you're saying that you bought this bundle off the original owner for $550 and are now selling it at $100 less, well, I simply would not believe you because why would you do that?
theOutsider

Unread post by theOutsider »

I think he meant that his original selling price was 550AUD for the bundle, and he has now lowered it to 450.
akicer
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Encarded 2020 Patreon deck
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by akicer »

I will have to say I was not able to grab a platinum edition on that day and I asked around for help...

Peterhonghong told me he and his friend get up 6am and grabbed 10 decks out of 100, and selling them out for something around $200 the next day. I personally do not like this at all (though obviously people can do that if they want, and limit to two decks is not really a concern since you may have multiple account)

I made an offer to Mr. Peterhonghong and here's a quote from his reply

"""
Hey mate,
I think that is impossible, I knew people who are willing to offer 150 + shipping and I declined him (compared to Lotrek other so limited decks, Liturgy treasure (130limited) = 150usd, venexiana gold (200 limited) = 200usd ). The offer for the deck will be 200USD + shipping.

If you think you could buy that deck slightly above the original price, I wish you all the luck but I am so sure no one will sell it to you.

Thanks!

"""

I'm posting just to say that there are two friends on the forum are willing to spare me one of their platinum deck for the original price. And I get one from Lotrek at $45 as well.

So there is SOMEONE

and that's why I love this forum
https://portfolio52.com/profile/2276/tradelist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
theCapraAegagrus

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

akicer wrote:I will have to say I was not able to grab a platinum edition on that day and I asked around for help...

Peterhonghong told me he and his friend get up 6am and grabbed 10 decks out of 100, and selling them out for something around $200 the next day. I personally do not like this at all (though obviously people can do that if they want, and limit to two decks is not really a concern since you may have multiple account)

I made an offer to Mr. Peterhonghong and here's a quote from his reply

"""
Hey mate,
I think that is impossible, I knew people who are willing to offer 150 + shipping and I declined him (compared to Lotrek other so limited decks, Liturgy treasure (130limited) = 150usd, venexiana gold (200 limited) = 200usd ). The offer for the deck will be 200USD + shipping.

If you think you could buy that deck slightly above the original price, I wish you all the luck but I am so sure no one will sell it to you.

Thanks!

"""

I'm posting just to say that there are two friends on the forum are willing to spare me one of their platinum deck for the original price. And I get one from Lotrek at $45 as well.

So there is SOMEONE

and that's why I love this forum
It's fairly obvious that Peter's only here to sell marked up decks. His only activity here is 25 posts in this selling sub-forum and 16 posts in Lotrek's Ambassador topic.

This is primarily a great community. I'm not surprised that multiple people are willing to help you out.
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠