Handlordz CARDISTRY NINJAS WILDBERRY LIMITED EDITION on KS

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Handlordz CARDISTRY NINJAS WILDBERRY LIMITED EDITION on KS

Unread post by vasta41 »

Bold, beautiful and made for all card lovers - from the mind of playing card legend De'vo vom Schattenreich. De'vo's playing cards are world famous for both their functional design and their superior handling abilities used by the world's best card experts, Poker Players and magicians! FEELand SEE the difference for yourself! De'vo's decks have appeared on many television shows including Stan Lee's Super Humans and is featured on the MOST viewed card video OF ALL TIME! - Youtube's "Dude Perfect" with over 69 MILLION VIEWS and many other tv shows/places! De'vo's decks are in the homes of celebrities and even presidents around the globe. There is a reason De'vo's decks win the "best of" annual Awards and appear at the top of most of the top names top 10 lists - his design and handling quality is second to none! All of De'vo's cards are LIMITED EDITION so do NOT miss your opportunity to purchase this amazing deck! ALL of De'vo's current decks are SOLD OUT! This Kickstarter is only going to be up for just 14 days so pledge TODAY!
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Re: Handlordz CARDISTRY NINJAS WILDBERRY LIMITED EDITION on

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

Mintberry Crunch?

I'm getting tired of these recolors, but if people keep buying them I can't really blame them for putting up more.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
ICantShuffle
White Whale: Bicycle Venexianas
Decks Owned: 270

Unread post by ICantShuffle »

Does this come with real ninjas?

What is the difference between this and the different Bicycle branded cardistry cards that these guys have produced? Are ninjas associated with bright colors? They had the multicolor deck called "Heroes." I mean, I get that, usually when you play Diablo or another multi-player co-op RPG the player characters are different colors: Rogues are Red, Healers are Blue, and I'll be passing on this deck, too.

In all fairness, I do have I think the first couple of decks, they seemed novel at the time.... and I got at least one of them for free.
tapunan

Unread post by tapunan »

It's funny how this is written in the description "Some of De'vo's decks go after market for up to 10 times the release value! " ... similar to how the Mint2 mentioned that the initial limited editions are now sold for $150-$200.

Is this a new trend now - cater to people's get rich quick scheme mentality ;)
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

Is this a new trend now - cater to people's get rich quick scheme mentality ;)
It isn't new. Sellers of all types do it all the time. It isn't just get rich quick, it is an appeal for those that want to see their "investment" pay off in the long run. The problem is that they try to sell playing card purchases like a wise investment. It is a sad, but an effective way to sell. It is all part of the "hype". But, hey, I am in for six decks. I am one to talk. :uggrin:
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
ICantShuffle
White Whale: Bicycle Venexianas
Decks Owned: 270

Unread post by ICantShuffle »

I think really unless you're already in the retail business, with most luxury items or hobby items, the best you can do is maybe make your hobby self-supporting, i.e. not end up with a net cost. And, that's with a lot of time and effort involved.

It's the same idea behind people purchasing vehicles and thinking it's an investment, even classics and with a lot of sweat equity. It's not really, it's a durable commodity that will have a residual value if you sell it, and you get to use it in the meantime (while also paying for maintenance, gas and executory costs-- registration, insurance, and so forth).