[SELL] Want to sell a bundle but not sure how much to set

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
peterhonghong

[SELL] Want to sell a bundle but not sure how much to set

Unread post by peterhonghong »

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-01 at 12.32.01.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-06-01 at 12.32.00.jpeg
Not sure how much should I give out, so PM with reasonable price. If the price are not reasonable, I think I will wait then.
synedrionmg
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Re: [SELL] Want to sell a bundle but not sure how much to se

Unread post by synedrionmg »

Maybe look up what each individual deck sells for average on here or on eBay and tally it up into a total and work an asking price off that figure?

Although personally I think you might have quicker response to selling them if you price and list them individually like you see the other sellers on here as people tend to hunt for loose decks they've missed to complete sets or add to collections they have already started rather then buy complete ones (which is what I do myself as well).
theCapraAegagrus

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

synedrionmg wrote:Although personally I think you might have quicker response to selling them if you price and list them individually like you see the other sellers on here as people tend to hunt for loose decks they've missed to complete sets or add to collections they have already started rather then buy complete ones (which is what I do myself as well).
Solid advice.

For example: Someone was looking for the Anubis/Osiris decks recently, and if I remember correctly, s/he was able to find an Osiris deck. S/he may still be looking for the deck that you have.

These are all very nice, foiled decks, though. Someone may in fact be interested in the lot. I would list the bundle on eBay, for what you gather is a fair amount, for a month. If you don't have any nibbles by then, I would take syndromewtfisyourname's (no disrespect) advice.
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
synedrionmg
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by synedrionmg »

Yeah, it's all really down to pot luck someone interested in a package deal appears on eBay at the time you list it. Not to say it won't happen that somebody buys the whole lot, you never know as you might catch someone maybe just starting to collect cards and s/he sees it as a quick way to get a lot together which saves them looking for individual decks and getting them at good price together rather then a bit more individually.

From my side, pretty much the example scenario you just gave there to me would be the most likely one - and selling myself on occassion loose decks from a collection generates this sort of interested buyer a bit quicker I've noted.

But either could yeild a good result in all honesty if the right buyer appears.

Good luck with the sales 8-)

Best

"syndromewtfisyourname" :P
Lycantivis

Unread post by Lycantivis »

If these are still available I am very interested in multiple of these.