[SALE] Really CHEAP decks left! Come and take a look! :)

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
cardsalive2012

[SALE] Really CHEAP decks left! Come and take a look! :)

Unread post by cardsalive2012 »

Hi EVERYONE!! :)

I have some new decks to sell here... Its not much, but I would really wish to sell these decks that I have! :) I will do International Shipping and Local Shipping(Singapore). I will be shipping from Singapore. For Singaporean buyers, I can do COD. :) Preferably near the Green line or Circle Line. Prices are in USD. :)

[1] x Red JAQK --- $12
[1] x Tally Ho Viper Fan Back(Black) --- $10
[2] x Tally Ho(Fan back) Blue --- $4
[2] x Tally Ho(Fan back) Red --- $4
[1] x Sealed Brick of Fantastique --- $60
[6] x Fantastique --- $6
[2] x White Lions Series B Red --- $10
[1] x Set of Altruism OWLs --- $25
[1] x Actuators Artist Edition --- $12
[1] x Set of Bicycle Heritage Series --- $27
[1] x Collector's Edition David Blaine
*SIGNED* White Lions Series B Red & Blue --- $50

If you're interested in getting any of the decks above, you can contact me by emailing me: cardsalive2012@gmail.com; or drop me a PM. Thanks a lot for viewing this post! :)
nur1988

Re: [SALE] Really CHEAP decks left! Come and take a look! :)

Unread post by nur1988 »

how much do you ship to UK for?
decksparadise

Unread post by decksparadise »

Please reply my email asap.
Simplicity is beautiful.
volantangel
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

He hasn't replied my emails/pms either..
cardsalive2012

Sorry EVERYONE! I've been busy with projects and work. I've replied to all of your emails and PMs already! :D Really apologize for the late replies....
cardsalive2012

nur1988 wrote:how much do you ship to UK for?
The shipping to UK would be SGD37.80 for up to about 10 decks.
Naxx

Unread post by Naxx »

cardsalive2012 wrote:
nur1988 wrote:how much do you ship to UK for?
The shipping to UK would be SGD37.80 for up to about 10 decks.
Sure or not? Use regular mail to send one deck only cost $3.90.
cardsalive2012

Hi Everyone, :)

Thank you for your support. Some of them are sold out now.

[1] x Fantastique Brick [SOLD]
[1] x Fantastique Deck [SOLD]
[1] x Tally-Ho Viper [SOLD]
[1] x Red JAQK [SOLD]
[1] x Actuators Artist Edition [SOLD]
decksquare

Unread post by decksquare »

Hi,
Sent you an email.
Creature13

Unread post by Creature13 »

:!: SCAMMER - BEWARE!!!!!!! :!:
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

Creature13 wrote::!: SCAMMER - BEWARE!!!!!!! :!:
Details?
Creature13

Strag wrote:
Details?
purchased 1 sealed brick plus 3 decks; Fantastique Brick, 1 Red Jacq, 1 Viper Fan, 1 more Fantastique deck. They were shipping from Singapore. Five weeks later the cards still had not arrived. I contacted the seller. He said the problem was on my end, and wouldn't investigate on his end. I contacted SingPost and found that he had shipped to the UK and not the US. After contacting SingPost the package finally arrived. The cards were shipped loose in a SingPost bag. No bubble wrap, no insulation of any kind, the cards were just loose in the bag. The brick was free to bang around in the bag along with the 3 loose decks. I was blown away that someone would just drop a brick +3 in a bag. I took a ton of pictures when opening this package. The brick was still intact but the box was barely holding together. Every deck in the brick was damaged, smashed corners, deck creases. The 3 loose decks were obviously messed up, smashed corners, deck creases, the Red Jacq deck corners were basically "rounded".

I contacted the seller again. Apparently this packaging should have been fine. I send photos. We settled things back in February coming to an agreement that he would refund half of my money. All of the money seemed unrealistic dealing with this guy, and PayPal didn't care. I figured I'd play with some, sell dented decks, etc. My lesson, my loss.

I still have yet to see dime one on this. Each time I contact this guy I get an excuse as to why he can't sent the money. This experience has completely spooked me from buying from anywhere outside the US (no offense intended to those upstanding int'l sellers).

Scammer - a. Yes, the cards were sent b. Cards were sent to UK not US (honest mistake, but no accountability), c. Condition of cards prior to shipping is suspicious due to lack of packaging (ignorance... not sure). d. More than reasonable negotiation reached, seller has yet to fulfil his commitment.

It is now May 4... situation still unresolved.
Creature13

Creature13 wrote:
Strag wrote:
Details?
purchased 1 sealed brick plus 3 decks; Fantastique Brick, 1 Red Jacq, 1 Viper Fan, 1 more Fantastique deck. They were shipping from Singapore. Five weeks later the cards still had not arrived. I contacted the seller. He said the problem was on my end, and wouldn't investigate on his end. I contacted SingPost and found that he had shipped to the UK and not the US. After contacting SingPost the package finally arrived. The cards were shipped loose in a SingPost bag. No bubble wrap, no insulation of any kind, the cards were just loose in the bag. The brick was free to bang around in the bag along with the 3 loose decks. I was blown away that someone would just drop a brick +3 in a bag. I took a ton of pictures when opening this package. The brick was still intact but the box was barely holding together. Every deck in the brick was damaged, smashed corners, deck creases. The 3 loose decks were obviously messed up, smashed corners, deck creases, the Red Jacq deck corners were basically "rounded".

I contacted the seller again. Apparently this packaging should have been fine. I send photos. We settled things back in February coming to an agreement that he would refund half of my money. All of the money seemed unrealistic dealing with this guy, and PayPal didn't care. I figured I'd play with some, sell dented decks, etc. My lesson, my loss.

I still have yet to see dime one on this. Each time I contact this guy I get an excuse as to why he can't sent the money. This experience has completely spooked me from buying from anywhere outside the US (no offense intended to those upstanding int'l sellers).

Scammer - a. Yes, the cards were sent b. Cards were sent to UK not US (honest mistake, but no accountability), c. Condition of cards prior to shipping is suspicious due to lack of packaging (ignorance... not sure). d. More than reasonable negotiation reached, seller has yet to fulfil his commitment.

It is now May 4... situation still unresolved.
-- Maybe this is the wrong place for this content?? If so, will moderator please move to buyer/seller experiences? Thanks!
Strag
White Whale: None
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Strag »

I think it's good to have it here so people know what the issues are and also to stay away. Probably also good to do a negative post in the feedback area as well.