HorROAR! Playing Cards now live on KS

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
badpete69
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 1500

HorROAR! Playing Cards now live on KS

Unread post by badpete69 »

Cbkimble
Decks Owned: 363

Re: HorROAR! Playing Cards now live on KS (wap)

Unread post by Cbkimble »

The artwork is nice on this one and the one way cards aren't a no for me. I'm just going to have to pass for now.
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
AceCollectable Cards
Deck Artist
Deck Artist
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 1200

Re: HorROAR! Playing Cards now live on KS

Unread post by AceCollectable Cards »

Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much BadPete for posting my campaign.

I want to personally thank everyone here at UnitedCardists for your incredible support and having my kickstarter campaign here.

I am really happy to be here and share my love of playing cards with you all. My previous campaign was The Four Seasons playing cards.

I added quite a bit of detail on these and worked just over 10 months on them and wanted to dress the card in their suits. I have put subtle hints on alot of the cards so you will keep noticing new things. Such as the Jack of Hearts (Vampire, diamonds) the little teddy bear she carries has a rip on it in the shape of a diamond. And her veil she wears which are more easier to spot having shapes of diamonds and in red.
And story behind the card, Such as the Suicide King, King of hearts aiming a pistol to his head and his reflected side of monster side showing his unsuccessful suicide attempt as the Werewolf holds the silver bullet in his hands. I don't want to spoil anything else.

Also to make the deck extra special I would love you guys to be part of the art like before in the Four Seasons I had 4 backers to be as the joker cards. This campaign there will be 8! 4 monster jokers for the standard deck and 4 Monster Hunter/slayers in the limited edition deck (Only 666 exist)

Brings me great pleasure to share them with you.

Hope you enjoy them!
Everything for you.

Our Store http://www.acecollectiblecards.com 20% discount For all UnitedCardists. Promocode: UC20
AceCollectable Cards
Deck Artist
Deck Artist

Hi some updates and further info on our deck.

The Ace cards I wanted them to represent the suit well and either having their shape or to be dressed in the suit.

Witch Ace in shape of a Spade

Vampire Ace in shape of a Diamond

"I added quite a bit of detail on these and worked just over 10 months on them and wanted to dress the card in their suits. I have put subtle hints on alot of the cards so you will keep noticing new things to make them extra special. Such as the Jack of Hearts (Vampire, diamonds) the little teddy bear she carries has a rip on it in the shape of a diamond. And her veil she wears which are more easier to spot having shapes of diamonds and in red. "

Some close ups on some of the cards

If you have any questions please let me know. I dont want to reveal everything about them as I want you to enjoy the secrets I have put into these cards. Wish to see you with us! :D
Everything for you.

Our Store http://www.acecollectiblecards.com 20% discount For all UnitedCardists. Promocode: UC20
AceCollectable Cards
Deck Artist
Deck Artist

NEW ADD ON:

I will be adding the Four Seasons as an add-on shortly as many backers have requested but they are located in a different location from the HorROAR! cards.There are not many left we have just 132 decks of Four Seasons left. The Four Seasons playing cards are in the UK so there would be sadly a shipping charge for them unfortunately.

If you have any questions about the deck or artwork I would love to know. :)

We have just 1 Witch backer joker remaining on standard and 4 monster hunter backer jokers available on the limited edition deck.

Best wishes,

Justin
Everything for you.

AceCollectable Cards
Deck Artist
Deck Artist

ADDED:

I have added the Four Seasons Deck in our campaign as an ADD ON. Also includes the creators signature on the tuck box in gold ink. We have limited stock left. Just 82 decks.

We have added the Four Seasons deck as an add-on as many backers have requested but they are located in a different location from the HorROAR! cards.There are not many left we have just 96 decks of Four Seasons left in stock. The Four Seasons playing cards are in the UK so there would be sadly a shipping charge for them unfortunately.

To make them extra special and exclusive to you our Backers:

*Optional: Your deck can be signed by the creator on the tuck box in gold ink. Just drop us a message with the add on if you would like them signed too. As I will be personally posting them myself.

*We have set our web-store to sold out until the campaign finishes. So they will be only available to you.

Hope to see you with us in the campaign!

Best wishes,

Justin
Everything for you.

chach
White Whale: Vietnam Era Secret Weapon
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by chach »

I do like the artwork, but one thing I'd say is show some of the face of the with in the AoS. There's a missing opportunity there since you have it all covered up. You can still reveal some of it without losing the lines of the spade IMO
WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck
AceCollectable Cards
Deck Artist
Deck Artist

Hi Chach,

Thank you for your message.

That is a great idea. I do love it. When I was creating it I wanted to go for a motion where the witch looks more menacing without seeing her face and looking like she is going full throttle forward with a 3D Effect to it and the more focus point on the shape of the witch for the outline of a spade, If it was a court card I would of definetly revealed her face but you will notice you can see her face on the back of the tuck box ;D also the broom engraved the ACC Ace collectable cards.

That is a great idea.

Also a small update regarding Add-Ons:

We are down to just 40 Decks of Four Seasons left complete with Signature as an add on on our HorROAR! Campaign.

Thank you everyone for your incredible support!

Best wishes,

Justin
Everything for you.