CONTOURS Playing Cards Now on Kickstarter

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Olly Swinyard

CONTOURS Playing Cards Now on Kickstarter

Unread post by Olly Swinyard »

Hi Everyone,

CONTOURS is back on Kickstarter and would greatly appreciate any of your support! Link Below:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... nav_search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, if anyone knows any other place to promote a Kickstater campaign please let me know.

Hopefully this time we can get it funded!

Many thanks,

Olly

EDITED by PrincessTrouble - added the kickup.
Attachments
boxthumbnail.jpg
JazzVox
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Re: CONTOURS Playing Cards Now on Kickstarter

Unread post by JazzVox »

The court cards all look like they've been up 48 hours working on a project with not enough coffee.
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

Those are the saddest, most miserable looking courts yet. The KoH said f' it and stuck it through his eyeball.

There has been decks like this with this type of style so good luck on funding.
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
Olly Swinyard

haha probably cause I've been up all night when I was designing them, subconsciously mimicking how I was feeling:)

Thanks, not sure how to promote the project through, been emailing a lot of blogs with out any luck. Any ideas on how to get more people to see it?
Bikefanatic
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

Olly Swinyard wrote:haha probably cause I've been up all night when I was designing them, subconsciously mimicking how I was feeling:)

Thanks, not sure how to promote the project through, been emailing a lot of blogs with out any luck. Any ideas on how to get more people to see it?
Before creators release a project on KS, they shouldn't post it on this forum the first day of campaign. It should be posted weeks before (maybe months before/during creating process) so people can recognize it or give input to make it better.

Creators think they'll just post up and instantly people will pledge. Most of the successful, big timers don't do that.
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
Olly Swinyard

Bikefanatic wrote:
Olly Swinyard wrote:haha probably cause I've been up all night when I was designing them, subconsciously mimicking how I was feeling:)

Before creators release a project on KS, they shouldn't post it on this forum the first day of campaign. It should be posted weeks before (maybe months before/during creating process) so people can recognize it or give input to make it better.

Creators think they'll just post up and instantly people will pledge. Most of the successful, big timers don't do that.
I did that for the last time a put it on Kickstarter and got a lot of feedback then. The decks design is more or less the same from the feedback I got last time.

I terms of getting backers that didn't really help the last few time so didn't think it would help this time :/