Mana - Platinum/Gold/"Sybil" - SHIPPING

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Talisman
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 166

Re: Mana - Platinum/Gold/"Sybil" - fulfillment status - halt

Unread post by Talisman »

Farmisen, I don't think too many people are reading the Busker campaign because those cards have already been delivered.
Post on the Mana campaign instead so that the backers there can get some hope that those cards are being delivered.
farmisen

Unread post by farmisen »

Talisman wrote:Farmisen, I don't think too many people are reading the Busker campaign because those cards have already been delivered.
Post on the Mana campaign instead so that the backers there can get some hope that those cards are being delivered.
I wish I could but I missed the mana campaign and pledged for the biggest tier in the Busker campaign which included the decks from the previous campaigns. If anyone has write access to the Mana comment section they should quote/link my comment there.
zero
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by zero »

Talisman wrote:
zero wrote:Just wanted to give everyone a heads up and a ray of hope, I just received the plat/gold reserve decks with 3 collectors boxes but am also missing the Sybil Livida deck.

I have also posted on the Kickstarter page as well.
20160407_214707.jpg
Zero, if you posted on Kickstarter, I don't see it.
Maybe you sent Erik a PM?
To clarify, I posted on the buskers campaign comment section
Jock1971

Unread post by Jock1971 »

i`m a bit conused :? :? :lol:

Both Zero & farmisen have their decks from the Buskers campaign wasn`t that a different fulfillment company from the canadian one being used on the Sybil campaign.
I thought Eric changed the fulfillment company on the Buskers campaign due to all the trouble with the Canadian company on the Sybil campaign (Last update on buskers).

There`s been so much B/S and fannying around i`ve completely lost track of whats been sent from where .
Talisman
Decks Owned: 166

Unread post by Talisman »

Jock1971 wrote:i`m a bit conused :? :? :lol:

Both Zero & farmisen have their decks from the Buskers campaign wasn`t that a different fulfillment company from the canadian one being used on the Sybil campaign.
I thought Eric changed the fulfillment company on the Buskers campaign due to all the trouble with the Canadian company on the Sybil campaign (Last update on buskers).

There`s been so much B/S and fannying around i`ve completely lost track of whats been sent from where .
Yeah, this doesn't make any sense at all if they got the Limited Sybil decks and not the Sybil Livida deck included in the set.
CostlyAxis

Unread post by CostlyAxis »

To me it makes sense as the fulfillment company would have the Sybil decks rather than the one used in the Buskers project. It's just you wouldn't really notice this as projects who supply decks from a prior campaign generally have the prior one completed first. That said, seeing that 2/30 orders are from the Buskers project whereas we have no confirmation from Sybil backers is odd. Not enough data to make a correlation though.

Though a counterpoint to my statement is that Erik should have known the number of decks he'd need to ship and keep the remaining stock with himself. Then again, I'm not sure someone would want to hold on to so many decks when it'd be easier to leave it with the company that can ship them.
alric
Cardist: Yes

Unread post by alric »

There's been nothing but bullshit coming out from Erik, it's certainly not Sybil decks. My take is that the Buskers campaign was fulfilled by a different shipping company - one that actually got money from Erik - and the Sybil decks being sent out now aren't from the Busker's shipping company (otherwise they should've been sent out with Buskers). Erik allegedly shipped out 30 Sybil orders last month, which represents a whopping 5% of orders he needs to fulfill. But the only people I hear that are getting decks are Buskers backers, not Sybil backers, so it looks like backers of the Sybil campaign are still getting screwed.

I think the whole sob story and excuses Erik put out about the troubles he's having with his shipping company for Sybil is just 100% pure bullshit. It's clear the only reason the orders aren't getting shipped out is because the shipping company hasn't been paid. It has nothing to do with difficult communication between Erik and his shippers, or complexity of his orders, or any other bullshit excuses he's been spewing. Like someone else mentioned, shipping out decks ain't rocket science, and any shipping company should be able to figure things out in only a matter of a few days or weeks at most, not over a f*cking year. The reason we don't have our decks is because Erik can't pay to get them shipped, any other excuses coming out of Erik's flapping lips are most likely lies.

And I think Erik's got some nerve to make an update (after over yet another month+ of complete silence) on the Sybil campaign that he shipped out a whole 30 orders when it looks like a significant portion (if not most) of those orders were to fulfill backers from a different campaign. So he's sending out Sybil to resellers and Buskers backers, but not to actual Sybil backers. I can't believe what a despicable piece of shit Erik is. He should just man up, do the right thing, and take out a loan to fulfill his debt and obligations, just like what all the other honest and honorable people have to do. Oh yeah, that's right, Erik is a piece of shit so that ain't happening.
BenMorrisRains

Unread post by BenMorrisRains »

^Finally some real talk on this subject... The whole "Poor Erik" act is old and done. I just want my money back at this point. I don't even care about the decks anymore. I hope our money was really put to some good use and for a good cause and not just some frivolous spending.
BLUE SEAL PLAYING CARDS, Bikes, Tally's get on i! http://www.modernconjurer.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TGunitedcardists

Unread post by TGunitedcardists »

I'm 100% on the, "Erik needs to get a loan and pay to ship these things." However, if he were not going to eventually complete the project, why even bother sending out the last batch, even if it was only 30. As an international backer (I pick and choose whether to have to a friend who visits twice a year, or have them sent directly here) I chose wrong on this one.

domestic backers > international backers
sms69x
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 700

Unread post by sms69x »

alric wrote:... a despicable piece of shit Erik is. He should just man up, do the right thing, and take out a loan to fulfill his debt and obligations, just like what all the other honest and honorable people have to do. Oh yeah, that's right, Erik is a piece of shit so that ain't happening.
Double, triple and what the hell more on that....

At least I hope he put our money on something good (heard that his son was hill, so if it was wasted on hi recover, I'm happy to help). NO I'M NOT, I want my money (no I don't care for the cards anymore)
iDoctor
Decks Owned: 1000

Unread post by iDoctor »

I haven't received mine. The most disappointing Kickstarter story ever...
Yours, iDoctor
cosmicsecret
Decks Owned: 140

Unread post by cosmicsecret »

iDoctor wrote:I haven't received mine. The most disappointing Kickstarter story ever...
indeed....sadly indeed. :(
we are in the same boat.
samurai007

Unread post by samurai007 »

Don't have mine either. I told him to just mail it in a regular padded envelope, no special instructions or stuff needed, but still nothing.
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

Hello, Erik. Where are you????
Gareth

Unread post by Gareth »

In hiding. :P
sinjin7
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by sinjin7 »

He's getting ready for the magic show he's doing on May 27. He's charging $48.00 per ticket.
Jock1971

Unread post by Jock1971 »

sinjin7 wrote:He's getting ready for the magic show he's doing on May 27
I`d love to go and see him live...

just so i could Knee him in the Bollocks for stealing my money, arsehole.
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

sinjin7 wrote:He's getting ready for the magic show he's doing on May 27. He's charging $48.00 per ticket.
If the decks don't ship after that, after him making money, he's a strait up crook. No debate. And even that's more leeway than I want to give him.
vasta41
Card Oracle
Card Oracle

Unread post by vasta41 »

Erik Mana is a thief. Unless he is jobless and broke there's no possible way that he couldn't have earned enough money to ship these decks by now. I have absolutely no sympathy any more because any decent human being would have shipped the decks or refunded me by now. I AM LIVID.
Bruno
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by Bruno »

I miss Godzillian.
O, I beg of you your comprehensions,
yet laugh at your contempts ....
my only competition is with myselves.

But Lèse-majesté, especially >Normans, natch.

Is jarnstill the Ars of the Hors Nebulous ?
Neigh .... the Effluxor of the Omniverse ??
badpete69

Unread post by badpete69 »

vasta41 wrote:Erik Mana is a thief. Unless he is jobless and broke there's no possible way that he couldn't have earned enough money to ship these decks by now. I have absolutely no sympathy any more because any decent human being would have shipped the decks or refunded me by now. I AM LIVID.
He is a friggin thief I wish we could sue his god damn thief ass... I am inquiring about many ways to get to him. Never seen such a scum of the earth
sinjin7

Unread post by sinjin7 »

Eric has the means to finish fulfillment, whether by taking out a small loan or switching fulfillment companies, but he simply chooses not to do so and leave his backers in limbo instead. From his perspective, he held us off for almost 2 years already, so he's comfortable and accustomed to ignoring his backers now - what's the hurry?

I left him an ultimatum at the beginning of July on the Sybil message page where I gave him a deadline of July 31 to post an update where he will outline a detailed, concrete plan for completion of his KS campaign with a specific schedule of shipping out orders. If he fails to post this update, or if the update is insufficient (and just consisting of vague promises, self-pity, or excuses like his past rare updates), then I will make arrangements to contact an attorney in Canada to file a lawsuit against him in Small Claims Court.

Once this deadline passes, I will set up a thread here to allow other jilted Sybil backers to join me. If more people join, that will increase the amount of damages we can claim against Mana (up to a $25,000.00 cap in Small Claims Court) and also spread the cost of legal fees out to an amount where it won't be too expensive per backer. I will also find out about the likelihood that we can recoup all our legal fees against Mana as well.

I gave him a month to do the right thing, he could've avoided legal action by merely posting the requested update. He will have no one to blame but himself this time.
Justin O.
White Whale: Jaqk Cellars V1
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by Justin O. »

I'll give him another couple years and see what happens
Jackson completely revolutionized the way I waste money...
badpete69

Unread post by badpete69 »

Count me in Sinjin. Plus i have tons of family and friends in Canada if we need resources from there
Gareth

Unread post by Gareth »

Justin O. wrote:I'll give him another couple years and see what happens
Sadly, you might be closest to his preferred timing.

Sinjin7; I'm in too. It's been long enough, and he obviously doesn't care enough about us backers to let us know anything - not even stretching the truth to give some slight hope like the last one...
ecNate
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by ecNate »

Luckily for me I'm only out the cost of a single deck, nothing like some of you guys that went all in, but I'll gladly pay 5x that just stick it to him and make an example of him. What scum. Keep us updated on any legal action.
halcyondaze
Decks Owned: 600

Unread post by halcyondaze »

I'm in as well Sinjin7.
adanyeva2
Decks Owned: 100

Unread post by adanyeva2 »

I was silly enough to pledge for the entire collection of Mana decks (+$100) and all of it disappeared. I haven't received a single deck, I have been robbed but my weapons to fight the situation are limited since I live in Europe. Count on me for that lawsuit. I want to recover my stolen money.
Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow her.
sms69x
Decks Owned: 700

Unread post by sms69x »

I'm in, anything you need just ask!

By the way if you can, after opning the case against Aric, to let us know how that work, I would love to know, so I can try anything against the other big scammer that goes by the name Shane "The Con-Artist"
4.of.Clubs

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

I went in for the full collection too. Count me in.
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------